Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter IV True Identity:

Ayame has to deal with her husband and be a ninja but a seceret love for Rikkimaru is hidden within her My best Fan fic yet

Chapter 4 - Chapter IV True Identity:

Chapter 4 - Chapter IV True Identity:
Back at Tim and Amy’s dojo, Tim woke up normally he doesn’t. “Amy” Tim said confused “ Where are you” there was no answer. Tim jumped up out of the bed and searched the dojo, she was nowhere to be found. “Where could she have gone” Tim thought as he stayed up to wait until she came home. Back at the mission Ayame and Rikimaru where fighting the Grand Master Ninja and they beat him. Then Ayame left to go back to her dojo. When she got there she seen Tim was up but she could not sneak by to get her ninja clothes off before he could see her and he spotted her and asked “Why are you dressed like a ninja Amy” Tim said “Well I have to be honest with you Tim, I am dressed like this because I am a ninja” Amy said softly. “Well I forbid it Amy” Tim said in anger “But if I don’t you could be in danger” Amy said. “You are putting me in danger being a ninja, other ninjas trying to track you down did you think of that Amy” Tim said. He just walked out and left the young ninja in tears.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

chrislock on August 22, 2004, 11:40:48 PM

chrislock on
chrislockaaaaaawwwwww, tell tim to shut his trap, i dont se him getting of his fat @$$, and fighting the baddies