Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter V Heart Broken:

Ayame has to deal with her husband and be a ninja but a seceret love for Rikkimaru is hidden within her My best Fan fic yet

Chapter 5 - Chapter V Heart Broken:

Chapter 5 - Chapter V Heart Broken:
She lay there and cry and she thought to herself “Why did Tim leave me. Why did I have to be a ninja. Why did I have to be found by Gohda. Why did my parents have to die which was making me be a ninja. WHY, WHY, WHY ME.” She sat on the couch all night crying and thinking.

That night Rikimaru did not see Ayame out fighting ninjas so he went to her dojo to find her. “I hope that Tim does not see me and get mad” Rikimaru said walking into the dojo. “Ayame aye you in here” Rikimaru said. “Y-Yes” Ayame replied. Rikimaru walked to the room Ayame was in. “Ayame what are you doing on the couch crying” Rikimaru said. “T-Tim has l-left me b-because I am a n-ninja” Ayame said shaking and crying. “But why did he leave you if he was not supposed to know you were a ninja” Rikimaru said confused; “Well he kinda woke up and seen me come in and he said why are you dressed like a ninja and I told him why and he said I was putting him in danger and he just left” Ayame said starting to cry against Rikimaru’s shoulder.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

chrislock on August 22, 2004, 11:42:37 PM

chrislock on
chrislockaaaaawwwwwwwww, another good chapter, good job Rikimaru is there ay!!