Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter VII Tim’s Reappearance:

Ayame has to deal with her husband and be a ninja but a seceret love for Rikkimaru is hidden within her My best Fan fic yet

Chapter 7 - Chapter VII Tim’s Reappearance:

Chapter 7 - Chapter VII Tim’s Reappearance:
The next morning Rikimaru and Ayame went for a walk in the park; but to their surprise Tim was there and he seen Ayame with another man which was Rikimaru. “What are you doing with that idiot Amy” Tim said as if Tim and Amy were back together. “He is not an idiot he is my new boyfriend” Amy said. “we’ll just see about that” Tim said grabbing Amy’s hand and running off into the woods; Rikimaru followed after them. “That’s it you bratty ninja girl, you are my wife and I have complete power over you” Tim said in a rage of anger. “But you left me you big dumb head” Amy said. Tim got more angry and slapped Amy right across her face making her cry. “Let go of her Tim” Rikimaru said very angry at what Tim done to Ayame. “Never” Tim said. “Ayame break free and do to him what you do to the enemy” Rikimaru said. Ayame broke free and pulled her daggers. “Do it Ayame for what he done to you” Rikimaru said. “I-I can’t” Ayame said letting her daggers drop and one of them cutting the palm of her hand. She fell to her knees and started to cry. “And why not” Rikimaru asked confused. “Because be he is a part of me” Ayame said. She decided to live with Tim until Two years later Tim died if cancer in the lungs. After that Ayame lived the life of a ninja in Gohda’s Castle with Rikimaru her new love but the thoughts of her and Tim ran through her head when ever she went back to that old dojo.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Dark_Angel_Wings on December 10, 2004, 10:59:14 AM

Dark_Angel_Wings on
Dark_Angel_WingsI love it, I really do. it's so cool. Keep it up.

chrislock on August 22, 2004, 11:48:10 PM

chrislock on
chrislockaw poor tim *but he did hit Ayame. great fanfic ending too. fav stories