Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Death of love

If you want to add an oc tell me!!!

*this is a scary story for ages 12 and up*

Chapter 9 - Death of love

Chapter 9 - Death of love
Te: Give it up Tails *Grins* it's over!
T: Terisa, I know your still in there...
Te: *Terisa's face turns normal she sits there staring at Tails pleading for help her tears...fall to the floor. Then her face turns back into the skull she steps closer laughing with murderous thoughts...then...*
Te: I told you to GIVE IT UP!!! *BANG*
Te: *Falls to the floor blood spreads all over the place, Tails looks up to see Rosy, shaking with a gun in her hands, tears streaming down her face, she dropped the gun then turns and wallks away...*
T: Rosy... *he looks down watching the blood dry upon the floor then both, william and Tails, walk away...*
T: Terisa...why...*cries* TERISA!
W: She'll always be here Tails *pokes his chest were his heart would be located*
T: I don't have on anymore...*walks away turning around he see's the mist covering the warehouse, he sniffles and walks away his mind set on revenge...*
Te: ...hehehe...they can't get rid of me that easily *She stands up then digs into the spot were the bullet is and takes it out, she then stares at it seeing her own reflection, then she grins looking apon the full moon then walks out toward it*
Te: What fools...to believe they actualy destroyed ME! HA they don't have a chance...
S: You okay Tails?
T: No...*sniffle*
S: I'm sure she's in a better place *places his hand on Tails's shoulder also crying, he stares into the moon*
Ar: Sonic?
S: Armi? What is it?
Ar: It's Rosy...she's...
S: Can you whisper it?
Ar: (whisper wisper)
S: WHAT?!?
Ar: *nods*
S: TAILS, we'll be right back 'k buddy?
T: Whats wrong?
S: We...uh...
Ar: Need groceries!
T: Oh....ok.
S: Lets go...
F: SONIC!
S: What now!
F: Amy's gone missing! Also Ayame!
J: Sally too!
S: Woah! Someones got to be behind this...
J: It's got to be Ha-des!
Ar: Or Egghead!
T: or Terisa...
S: WHAT?!?
T: *looks up his face mealted in a shape of a skull then he says...*
Te: I'm back *grins evily with guns in her hand*

The End (of chapter!)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SkyTheArticFox on July 8, 2007, 5:00:40 AM

SkyTheArticFox on
SkyTheArticFoxomg thats cool ^___________^

WhisperTheRabbit on July 5, 2007, 12:23:44 PM

WhisperTheRabbit on
WhisperTheRabbitWHOAAA!! Can't wait for the next one!!