Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Camping

If you want to add an oc tell me!!!

*this is a scary story for ages 12 and up*

Chapter 11 - Camping

Chapter 11 - Camping
Ro: Okay, after all that weird stuff happening last night, I've come up with a fun plan...
S: Lets here it.
Ro: Were going CAMPING!!!
S: Sure, lets go get eatin by a bear why don't we...
Ro: Come on show a little courage, look...Ruby's GREAT with scary stories, Blueberry and Cream can cook with Amy watching them, me sonic can place up tents *winks at him*, Knux and Ra can patrol the area were no bears or any other dangers are and help find that spot, Diamond and Ophelia can clean the place and throw out pincones and rocks, and last Shadow can...uh...be the lifegaurd! See it'll be fun! I've got it all planned out so everyone start packin'...
S: Mwa, putting up tents? I don't think so...
Ro: Well you could always be the lifeguard and swim to save us...
S: NEVER MIND!!! *grumbles*
Ru: This should be fun!
Bl: Hey Ruby? *Tugs her coat* Can you tell funny stories too? I don't want to get nightmares...
Ru: Sure I know a bunch!
Bl: Thanks =3 your the best!
*Across on there journey they run into Sally and her son Jack whose almost 2 years old*
Sa: ...When he went into the woods to look for the sound he never came BACK! I-i'm just so worried about him...*sobs*
Ro: I'm sure he's fine we'll find him...
Ki: Sounds very strange to me, what do you think Jordan?
Jo: hmmm...Aha! He must've gotten lost!
Sa: L-L-LOST!
Jo: 'fraid so...come on...
Ki: B-but it's getting dark!
Ro: Yeah, lets set up and choose three of us to go and search...
*After setting up camp, our heroes chose Sonic, Ophelia, and Shadow to search*
Sh: Stay close Ophelia, I don't want you to get hurt...
O: Ok...
*The three friends walk through the woods, each step took them deeper and deeper, then Sonic stopped*
S: Hear that?
O: No...
Sh: What is it?
S: Shhh...
*Out in the darkness comes two blazing red eyes, full of hatred, anger, and pain*
O: Hello?
?: Who dares disturb my resting place?
O: Uh...no one sir we're just pacing through...
Sh: Yeah no harm done...
S: So we'll be on our way...
?: HALT! State your names...
S: Sonic
O: Ophelia
Sh: Shadow
?: Did you say, Ophelia?
O: Y-yes s-s-sir...
?: Ophelia it's really you! Oh how I missed you my darling...give your ol' dad a hug...
O: DAD?!?
*Then the dark figure walks toward them, he had a mixture of grey and black fur with red in it, his voice was shaky and his clothes were raged and torn, but when he stepped out he was a android...
O: Papa, what happened?
?: I was robotisized by Eggman, he found the robotisizer and...robotisized your mom and me... I fought free and remaned a robot no loger in his control while your mother...she couldn't fight it and died...
O: Oh papa... *hugs him*
Sh: Whats your name again?
C: Colodus the hedgehog thank you for protecting my daughter...thank you...
S: Have you seen a grey hedgehog pass by?
C: No! As a matter of fact I didn't.
S: Lets keep searching...
C: I'll come and help...
O: Thanks papa i'm glad your ok...
*Then our heroes continued there search whit a new allie the search was even better...but...*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment