Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - WWQ Pt. 1

War has broken out between the two bordering countries Hamstronia and Kittenisia, nuclear weapons are being prepared and the approval for attack is pending--Enjoy Reading! =)

Chapter 1 - WWQ Pt. 1

Chapter 1 - WWQ Pt. 1
Author's Note: Dr_Bazooka and I own all characters in this story, and no legal actions or accusations can be held against us regarding them.
Author's Note II: This is a multi chapter story about a world war in the furry sense--Although this entire thing is more of an inside joke between Dr_Bazooka and I, it is still fun to do. =)


World War Q: Fight for the Hamstronian Republic
By: Robert 'Xeroheart/TNO' Freudenberg
& Mark 'Dr_Bazooka' Watson


$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$----------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^---------------$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
The cool wind fluttered across the abandoned streets of Hamstronia and the sound of marching soldiers began to roar through the red light city of Hamsterdam. After only mere minutes, the roads were completely filled with Grenade Kittens, and families watched in horror out of their foggy windows. They were aware that war was on the loose. Following the hundreds of RPG-wielding kittens were 3 Hover Tanks and War Mechs--The Kittenisian Army was not playing around in this war.

A little girl looking down another street noticed that not only were they coming from the East Sector, but Grenade Kittens and tanks were also flooding in from the West and North Sectors aswell, all hope seemed to fade away as the army closed in on their poor city.

*Scene changes to Dr. Bazooka standing in the front of an airship with angst filing his face*

Dr. Bazooka shut his eyes tightly, carying the fact that war in his country was about to break loose. A soldier sitting in a control chair near the top of the deck looked at the sad man and said with much fear in his voice ''Sir, it appears the Kittenisian Army is raiding from all of the sides of Hamstro--'' But before he could finish, another soldier ran in through the dorr in the back and yelled ''We just recieved word that the Hamstronian Resistance has entered the city on the opposing sides, and are preparing for attack.''

Dr. Bazooka slumped a bit, and then another soldier blurted out ''Doctor, platoons of the Hamstronian Resistance have begun forming around the East and West borders of Hamsterdam, and all of the nuclear weaponry is in place.'' ''All we need now is your approval for us to attack.''

Another soldier shocked with the statement broke in ''Uh, SIR, you DO realize we will be attacking our home..right?'' Dr. Bazooka turned away from the men and stared into the abyss of the clouds and said in a mellow tone ''..It is..all we can do.'' The other soldier stood up from his chair and asked once again ''Sir, we need your approval to attack...''

Dr. Bazooka clenched his fist and said ''...Fire at will.''



-End Pt. I of the Hamstronian Saga

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment