Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chap 1: Radical city

hedgehogs, foxes, and humans. a perfect mix.

Chapter 1 - Chap 1: Radical city

Chapter 1 - Chap 1: Radical city
A black and red hedgehog stand atop the Radical Highway Bridge, he stood with his arms crossed. He was totally black other than the red on his spines. His name was shadow. He stood there motionless staring into the sky. He glared at the moon for some reason. And then he pulled out a chaos emerald and stared at it. Shadow looked at the sky to see something descending, then as it was descending it stopped in mid air. Shadow tried to examine what it was, “what is that thing…” it was some kind of machine, and it was getting ready to shoot at the bridge. It readied its gun and shot at it, shadow then jumped off the collapsing support. He jumped on a car that was falling into the water and jumped off it and hover skated down the bridge while it was collapsing behind him and dodging cars. He darted towards the end of the bridge, hover skating and swiftly evading cars as the rest of the bridge behind him crumpled to the ground. But the machine was following and shooting at him. Shadow Flew into the city where all the havoc started.

*~*~*~*

Shadow Skated through the city avoiding mobs of people, over turned cars, and mounds of rubble. The city looked like a war zone, and only from this one machine that Shadow was trying to avoid. As he was moving to avoid things and people, he passed by a girl. It was another hedgehog, she had the same colors as him, her eyes weren’t as slanted as his, and she had the same hover skates and gloves on. She also glanced at him while he passed by. He stopped, and he didn’t know why. Then he looked up and saw the machine pointing an attack at the girl, she turned around to see what shadow had been looking at and said “What in the hell is that thing!?” Then the machine fired the attack at her and she braced herself for it. But shadow grabbed her wrist and he quickly dragged her behind a car. “WHATS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN!” the girl glared at him “MY NAME IS SHADE! DO NOT ADRESS ME BY WOMAN! bastard...” they both glared at each other. Shadow looked over, the machine was aiming an attack at them, “uh oh… we have to get out of this city, we have to get to the museum and get that chaos emerald that’s on display and use it to get out of here.” Shade looked confused, “but that’s stealing!”
“who cares?!”
“I DO!! I DON’T WANNA BE ARRESTED!”
“THERE ARE NO POLICE! THE CITY IS A TOTAL HELLHOLE NOW! NO ONE WILL EVEN NOTICE!” Shade looked reluctant, “well… ok fine.” They both zoomed off to the museum.

*~*~*~*

Shadow and shade both broke into the museum and ran down the halls. Shadow looked around wonder where the jewel could possibly be. “Hmm…” Shade just followed behind him. Shadow then saw the jewel in a glass case, “ah ha! There it is!” he broke the glass, and grabbed the emerald, “yep, it’s a chaos emerald all right.” Shade smiled, “so we can get outta here right?” shadow grabbed her wrist and held the emerald out in front of him, “CHAOS CONTROL!!!” then in a flash they dissappeard.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

perryfamily53 on July 25, 2007, 2:57:31 AM

perryfamily53 on
perryfamily53wow great story!!!! your going to add some more chapters later right? cause you doing good so far!!

Mattkur on October 11, 2005, 9:40:53 AM

Mattkur on
MattkurYou add comments to drawings by pressing the big 'add comment' button. Duh.

minamongoose on September 12, 2003, 1:47:27 AM

minamongoose on
minamongooseHello--- this story ROCKZ! great job!