Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jakes Dream

Jake and Spud relize their true fellings for eachother through their dreams

Chapter 1 - Jakes Dream

Chapter 1 - Jakes Dream
Jake awoke screaming why had the dream kept coming back over and over again and each time his dream went alittle further.This time Spud had pulled off his orange and green hoodie to reveal a plain white T-shirt just like the one Jake wore under his jacket.Jake helped him as he pulled the shirt off to reveal the finely sculpted torso of his best friend.Spud sloly started to unbotton his pants and that is when Jake woke up.Sweat trickled down his face he was damp all the way dow his body.His sheets felt soggy under him."Great what time is it?"he asked himself as he looked over at the clock sitting on the table by his bed which at that time said 4:28 "Great he thought to himself.Well might as well get up no since in laying here in this nastyness."He got up to get the sheets off of his bed when he noticed a piticular stain on the front of his boxers,"Even better he thought to him self well that is just gross,I am goin to get a shower and get this smell off of me.Once Jake got out of the shower he made his way back to his room having already taken his sheets off all he had to do was get back in bed and go back to sleep.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Darkheart009 on April 13, 2008, 2:16:26 AM

Darkheart009 on
Darkheart009good story when are the other chapters coming out

Shadowstar1111 on March 28, 2008, 11:31:00 AM

Shadowstar1111 on
Shadowstar1111This is my first story I have ever put on the internet so be gentle