Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Spuds Daydream

Jake and Spud relize their true fellings for eachother through their dreams

Chapter 3 - Spuds Daydream

Chapter 3 - Spuds Daydream
The next day at school Spud was listening to yeat another lecture from Professor Rottwood about how he was goin to discove the truth about mythical creatures. Which mad him think of Jake and all the sudden he caught himself Daydreaming about him. Although he couldnt stop he really didnt feel the urge to like he used to make him do when he would see an immensely hot guy walking down the street or something. Then he realized that Jake had begun to take his jacket off and Spud could feel an erection coming on coming on. When suddenly JAke burst through the door "Sory im late Mr Rottwood." "THATS PROFESSOR ROTTWOOD TO YOU." Spud looked down to see his erection in full form underneath his desk. Jake came and sat down next to him and asked how his day had been so far and all that Spud had for answer was good. Jake was kinda hurt by the emotionless expression from his bestfriend. "Whats up with you Spud is everything ok can I do anything to help you feel better?" "No I was just thinking of something is all." "ok then." said Jake "Hey we still on for this weekend or what?" Spud didnt answer "ok then I see." "No no Jake we are." said Spud. Spud spent the rest of the day dreaming of Jake. At one point in his dreams Spud had mustered up the courage to ask Jake out and Jake had said yes and so Spud got to the point of taking Jakes jacket off and pulling his T-shirt up over his head. He had finaly done it his best friend whom he had admired for so long was half naked in his bedroom with him he began to strip himself he had finnaly given his erection some air. he awoke at that moment and was suddenly hit by the realization that "What if jake figures it out and doesnt want to hand around with me anymore." Spud Asked himself be that as it may there is a slim chance that he will feel that way about me hopefully.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment