Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Spuds Dream

Jake and Spud relize their true fellings for eachother through their dreams

Chapter 4 - Spuds Dream

Chapter 4 - Spuds Dream
After Spud had fallen asleep he started to dream and as you probably guessed he started to dream of Jake. Jake was standing in his bedroom half naked like his daydream had ended. Ron walked over to him simply to hug him but Jake had bigger plans as Spud leaned in to give him a hug Jake reached up and gave him a gentle kiss and hugged him first. Jake had thrown him on the bed and pulled his shirt off. As Jake was pulling hhis pants off Spud awoke with a shudder. He was dripping with sweat and rubbing his swollen member. Spud looked over at the clock on the table next to his bed 5:30 Am "Well might as well get up and get ready for school." "But first I will take a shower to get the smell of sweat off of me." Spud walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower"No hot water how aggrevating well I still need a shower I still stink." Spud stripped and stepped in. As the cold water hit his naked body a shiver went up his spine and the water dulled as he began to doze off and the dream continued Jake had his pants in his hands and was pulling his boxers off with his teeth. After the boxers were off of Spud he started to take Jakes pants and boxers off. As soon as Jakes boxers were at his hips Ron awoke with the sound of the door being beet on by his mother. Spud got up turned the water off and started getting dressed. Walking into his room he looked at the clock and saw that it said 6:45 Am well time to get to school Spud picked up his backpack and headed out the door and down the street toward Jakes house.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowstar1111 on October 19, 2009, 10:26:06 PM

Shadowstar1111 on
Shadowstar1111Sry about Ron being entered into the story It was about Jake and Ron when I first wrote it but I had to change the character and i must have missed his name in a few places