Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - School? No, Hunger Games.

All of my thoughts of life and pain.

Chapter 1 - School? No, Hunger Games.

Chapter 1 - School? No, Hunger Games.
It's kinda depressing when all of a sudden school becomes more like "The Hunger Games" people starving themselves to be "skinny" and wondering who's going to die today. School is like the hunger games in more ways than one. With all these rules to abide by or else your gone, expelled. You try to keep the ones you love close to you and happy, but you feel like your failing that. You become more miserable and angry everyday, it's like digging a hole for your grave which might be close to finishing. Doesn't matter how much you pray or hope, some things just get even worse and no matter how much you stick up for yourself the more crap you'll get. People even get labeled "insane" and "un-safe". People tell you it's not good for you to be with the person you love because it's too "dangerous" but you know they wouldn't harm you, now would they!?! School is like the hunger games, you never want to end up losing people you love but in the end that's what happens. I wish it wasn't like that at all, wheres the real life gone!?! Was there ever a real life, we depend on what people say of us instead of being who we are. We all play for the sakes of winning never thinking of the people who was scarified for us. People who have to deal with everything at once but still pretend it's okay. School is The Hunger Games and more and more people are getting hurt and self harming. Going down the drain. And for what for it to all just happen again to another person. You can never tell who's going to break. It might just be you or me. School life has died, Now let the "games" begin for another freaking day...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment