Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Everytime We Touch

Rufus's Death, Reno beside him.

Chapter 1 - Everytime We Touch

Chapter 1 - Everytime We Touch
I still hear your voice,When you sleep next to me.feelI still your touch,in my dreams.Forgive me my weakness,But I don''t know why,Without you it''s hard to surviveA loud noise rings threw the air. A small pause. Then the air fills with noise. A blonde falls to the round gasping for air. His ice cold blue eyes staring at the grey sky above him. His white jacket was quickly turning Red. Soon there was silence. The blonde heard someone yell his name. He heard the name from a familiar voice. He heard the voice say his name before, but this was out of fear. The redhead came to his mind, and the warmth of the redhead''s arms was easily remembered.''Cause every time we touch,I get this feelingAnd every time we kiss,I swear I could flyCan''t you feel my heart beat fast,I want this to last,Need you by my side''Cause every time we touch,I feel the static,And every time we kiss,I reach for the sky,Can''t you hear my heart beat soI can''t let you go,Want you in my life.The redhead was in shock when he heard the bullet, and as he saw the blonde fall. "Rufus!" Reno yells before taking out a gun and shooting at the spot the bullet came from, with his partner Rude. He didn''t stop till he saw the assassin fall to the ground. Then he hauls over to his boss. "R-Rufus...Boss...." He gasps out. Rude was already on the phone with Tseng.Your arms are my castle,Your heart is my sky.They wipe away tears that I cry The good and the bad times,We''ve been through them all.You make me rise when I fall..Rufus Shinra was the man who took him from the slums. Gave him a job, and turned his life around. He owed the man everything yet he couldn''t protect him. He stayed loyal to Rufus from the Old Shinra, The one his father ran, Threw Sephiroth''s return and Kadaj''s gang, and till new ShinRa company. Rufus was having a hard time breathing. They couldn''t do anything but try and stop the bleeding till Tseng arrived. "Please Rufus...stay awake..." He whispers holding the blonde closer.''Cause every time we touch,I get this feelingAnd every time we kiss,I swear I could flyCan''t you feel my heart beat fast,I want this to last,Need you by my sideRufus couldn''t make out anything. He stared at the redhead with out making a noise. Sadness was in the Turks eyes. Rufus knew what was going on. He couldn''t really breathe anymore. His chest was heavy, His once white outfit now Red. He had tried so hard to repay the debt to the world yet he couldn''t. The life was being sucked out if him. "Reno..." He coughs out. Tseng would take over ShinRa. ''Cause every time we touch,I feel the static,And every time we kiss,I reach for the sky,Can''t you hear my heart beat so,I can''t let you go,Want you in my life.Reno was too concentrated on Rufus''s face to see or hear the helicopter coming. He pulls Rufus close watching the man slip unconscious. "Rufus...." He says softly before some men from the medical wing Run over checking Rufus quickly reacting and taking Rufus into the helicopter. Reno''s face turned pale apon seeing all the blood on him,''Cause every time we touch,I get this feelingAnd every time we kiss,I swear I could fly,Can''t you feel my heart beat fast,I want this to last,Need you by my side...In the helicopter Reno held Rufus hand tight and soon was holding the blonde while the medical team worked on him. For once, tears slipped down the redheads cheeks when he felt his blonde lover take his last breaths of air, Then the heart rate monitor went fully flat. Rufus ShinRa, Of ShinRa company was dead. Reno''s lover and savior was dead. Reno leans down kissing the blonde gently.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sugarbabies01 on May 11, 2007, 2:31:23 AM

sugarbabies01 on
sugarbabies01OH NOES! how saaaaaaaaad!