Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Shiv was never really the romantic type... until one day when he met another Bang Baby, in an unusual situation...

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
NOTE: Considering the rating, this story will have NO swearing, sex or slash. However there may be some mild violence and romance.

PROLOGUE

        Life is somewhat normal for most people. Eating, sleeping, work and play, friends and family. The average life.

        However, a small number of young people do not have this life. They are changed people. They are different people.

        Allow me to give an account of the event that changed so many of these young people's lives. A while back, in the city of Dakota, when everything, life, was normal, there were a few gangs fighting near the docks. When the police came to break up the riots, no one knew what kinds of chemicals were down there. When they sent missiles into the commotion, the tanks containing the unknown substances, created by Alva Industries, were destroyed. It turns out that the chemicals were, indeed, extremely powerful. The gases went out through the docks and the area of Dakota surrounding, and the people who breathed it were changed forever. Some unfortunate souls were mutated into hideous creatures, perhaps even gaining an extra arm or two. Others, namely the majority of the affected people, were blessed with special powers. Some possessed elemental prowess. Electricity; pyrokinetics; manipulators of shadow, ionic and light-energy -- all these powers, and many more I could mention, however that would take up too much time. Back on topic.

        There is good, and there is evil. The victims of this life-changing event, which was later known as the Big Bang, were given the name Bang Babies, later donned metahumans. Only they can choose what side to be on. Many of the metahumans have taken the bad boy/girl route. Only a few have taken the role of the hero. However, unlike most stories, this is not about heroes. This is about the villains, their lives and actions. I will be telling the story of two Bang Baby villains who crossed paths.

A/N: Wow… I did NOT know I could write like that… (grins) I feel proud of myself. The music I was listening to while writing this introduction just… totally set the mood for it. But anyway, the story will be much better than the prologue, just take my word for it. It's going to have all the best elements: action/adventure, angst, drama, humor, romance, suspense, and tragedy. I hope you like it, please watch for the next chapter, where the main character(s) will come into play! ^_^

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Bikewriter on June 28, 2007, 7:16:29 AM

Bikewriter on
BikewriterI'm playing the part of Hasulhop! Great intro-I like how you put a period at the end of a couple of words like:

Nessieluv123 on September 29, 2005, 12:24:39 PM

Nessieluv123 on
Nessieluv123I tottally agree wuth nightbird, the prologue really makes people wanna read it! ^_^

Nightbird on August 22, 2005, 1:48:27 AM

Nightbird on
NightbirdGreat prologue it really sets a cool mood and helps take a place for how the story begins and very well written.

heartless-sinner on June 10, 2005, 3:36:30 PM

heartless-sinner on
heartless-sinneri used to love Static Shock and this brings back memories! it is really awesome so far. ^-^

sk8rchick131313 on May 23, 2005, 11:35:19 AM

sk8rchick131313 on
sk8rchick131313awwww, its only the prologue?! wut a waste of time...*mutters mutinously*

jk