Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro: Late one night...

Ok! This is my first FAC story so please comment! You would have wanted to know some things about Detective Conan, I do make referances to past cases. But heres a story with Sato and Takagi and others that you'll find out about later!

Chapter 1 - Intro: Late one night...

Chapter 1 - Intro: Late one night...
“Who are you?” That question still rang in officer Takagi’s ears from that fateful day were he was almost killed by a mad bomber with Conan close at hand. The only thing that rang louder was Conan’s answer to the question “Sure, I’ll tell you if you want to know… in afterlife.” It seemed to confirm what he already knew; there was something different about him, something that he was hiding from the rest of the world. He felt silly, sitting there telling this all to his friend/girlfriend (if only there dates weren’t the targets for unofficial police stakeouts) officer Sato, all he hoped was that she didn’t think he was a complete nutcase. Luckily he wasn’t alone in noticing how Conan was different than the others, Sato had seen it too. She also noticed the same things from Ai! Maybe it was officer’s intuition, but something was telling both officers that they needed to get the stories on both Ai Haibara and Conan Edogawa.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RockLeesPassion on March 5, 2009, 6:00:49 AM

RockLeesPassion on
RockLeesPassioncool! XD