Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro: Just another case...

Continuation of FF1, This took me awhile to get the details right
Anyway, its time for another Sato/Takagi date... with a twist^^
*Please leave comments!!!!*

Chapter 1 - Intro: Just another case...

Chapter 1 - Intro: Just another case...
The case was progressing the same as most would. Inspector Meguire was questioning the suspects as Mori Kogoro listened. Of course in the corner was Mori Ran watching proudly as her father worked. Edogawa Conan was looking around the site were the body lay, most likely looking for missed clues. Officer Takagi was close by the inspector, listing to the questioning, but also keeping an eye on Conan. It had been about a month since the last time he had seen him. Since the last time he thought he was only a first grader! Now he was going to get a first hand look of the connection between him and Kogoro. Conan went and took a second look around the room. He suddenly smiled and looked back at Kogoro, was it some type of signal. No, Kogoro had his back to him, and he stopped before Kogoro looked. Almost on cue Conan ran behind a counter, and out of sight. He ducted around the corner long enough to aim what looked like his watch flipped up with crosshairs on the face. He pressed two buttons on either side and something flew out. Well it looked liked it, a flash of light was the only clue. With in a second Kogoro was falling over, muttering about chickens? He landed on the wall looking cool and clam, the sleeping Kogoro had come again. And as he gave the details of the case, Takagi caught a fast glance at what was going on, as Conan looked around the corner to see if Kogoro was still upright. He was talking into his bowtie, but after finding his glasses was it really just a bowtie? But Takagi now knew, Conan was the cause of the sleeping Kogoro and the reason why he couldn’t remember any solved cases, he never solved them himself! He had heard that he was good, but never expected this. Conan disappeared once more, secretly solving the case at hand. Takagi looked over at the passed out Kogoro with admiration, and faintly said to himself “Good work… Shinichi…”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment