Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A not-so simple start

Continuation of FF1, This took me awhile to get the details right
Anyway, its time for another Sato/Takagi date... with a twist^^
*Please leave comments!!!!*

Chapter 2 - A not-so simple start

Chapter 2 - A not-so simple start
It was early one Sunday Morning, and Takagi was trying to wake him self up. It was his day off and he was excited, he was gonna meet up with Sato, and this time only about five minutes would revolve around the case at hand. The rest was what he had wanted for the longest time, a date with Sato and Sato alone! No stakeout! He had spread rumors about where their date would be and he gave that location during his “interrogation”. So as long as they stay away from Tropical Land, they were home free. Sato had gotten up even earlier than Takagi; they had planed this for awhile. She walked out the door, head held high as she walked toward the café on the corner to wait for her date to arrive. Takagi soon walked in, a single that the date had started. They sat down, ready to get the case’s five minutes over with. Takagi told her about what he saw, Conan’s behavior, Kogoro’s nonimportant role and the so called gadgets that he had. Sato was shocked and wanted to know more, but they had said it before, no case work today. Now it was coffee and off to their next secret location.
At the same time it was a clam start at Agasa’s house, the professor was working and nothing had exploded, and Haibara Ai had sleep in. She had worked late into the night on the APTX4869 antidote and needed the sleep badly! She was just getting up when Agasa went out to get his and Shinichi’s mail. She got dress in time to hear him gasp loudly as he ran down the stairs into her room. Before she could even yell at him for running in with out checking to see if she was decent, he shoved a piece of mail in her face. It was addressed Conan, but the fighting thing was that the seal on the back was the same as the one on Vermouths past note! Could she really have done it again? Bravely gone out of her way to contact them? It was unlikely, but if they had learned anything about the Black org. it was to take no chances! Ai ran over to the phone to call Conan, he would have a better idea about what to do. He had a simple start also; he was planning to chill out all day when Ran heard the phone ring. She picked it up the phone to Ai on the other side; she asked to speak to Conan. Ran called for him and asked Ai what she wanted him for, Ai remained silent. Conan came in as Ran gave him the phone; he pressed the phone to his ear only listening to what Ai was saying on the other side. Basically she told him to come over ASAP. She didn’t want him to freak while Ran was watching. He hung up got his bag and left with barely a word. Ran was curious, but had learned to not worry so much about him.
Takagi and Sato had walked out and saw a black van following them. It didn’t take log for them to guess the most likely possibility, there plan was found out. There best guess was that Sato agreed with Takagi at the station, like Sato would give there date away so fast! Well, practice would make perfect and for now they would have too live with the stakeout. Little did they know what was really going on. In the front seat of the van sat a dark figure, watching them as they walked on. The figure only smiled, saying to herself “And the game begins…” The back of the van was packed with gadgets, tech and another figure. Her disposition was different, she seemed cool at first, but she acted in a very different way. She was shaken. The first figure asked if she was ok. She replied that she was ok, but was thinking “Come on, you helped me once, save me from having to kill again!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment