Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Gameplan

Continuation of FF1, This took me awhile to get the details right
Anyway, its time for another Sato/Takagi date... with a twist^^
*Please leave comments!!!!*

Chapter 3 - Gameplan

Chapter 3 - Gameplan
Conan had arrived to find Dr. Agasa and Ai waiting for him. Ai was still clutching the letter for dear life. Conan asked what had happened, knowing that it had to be big for Ai not to tell him on the phone. Still shocked silent, she handed over the unopened letter and let him determine what he though. He recognized the seal as well “Well, lets see what she wants this time.” He opened the envelope with Ai and Agasa hovering over him. He took out the single piece of paper that was inside and started to read it out loud, “ She has a new plan to get to us, I have been given the order to kill someone, but they haven’t told me who or when, they suspect me again, I can’t contact the FBI without tipping them off, I’ll be lucky to get this to you, I need help to keep up my mission, I’ve just been told my target is in the police force Kir” They were dumbstruck. “This is bad.” Ai said, finally breaking the silence. “How was she able to send this? If they suspect her of being an undercover agent again how did she send it out?” Agasa inquired. “My best guess, the seal, Vermouth is the boss’s favorite, they may not check her mail as thoroughly. And she has sent other things to this address before, making it even less suspicious.” Conan replied. “ And she said that she’d be lucky to get this to us, only hell knows what she went through to get this out” Ai said back, finally claming down. “We can worry about that later right now we need to focus, who is the target and when will the attack occur…” Conan yelled out “We can limit down the target base down to officers we know if the plan is to lure us out so we need to worry about Meguire, Shiratori, Takagi, Sato…” “Wait!” Ai exclaimed “Those two could easily be the target!” “What!” Conan and Agasa exclaimed in unison. “Think about it, whenever those two have a date a good portion of the police department always tails them; they wouldn’t think anything of it if another van was following them.” Ai explained, “And they are always trying to find ways to elude the police stakeout, if one of there plans works, the Black org. would have a clear shot!” Conan’s eyes widened, that could work! Agasa went to gather gadgets as they planed how they were going to handle this.
Takagi and Sato arrived at the next location of there once secret
date, the local park. Takagi wanted to surprise Sato with a childhood
classic, kite flying! They got to the spot and a strong wind was
blowing, then Takagi pulled out the kite and watched as Sato smiled. Sure, a little dorky for two adults, but still very sweet and fun. They started to work at having the kite gain height, a job that they were failing at miserably. But you would never guess it if you saw them, they were laughing and playing like they were children again. Around noon, they finally decided to surrender to the wind and there hunger. They went to a special spot under a tree for a nice picnic, mostly store bought. Takagi tried to explain that he tried to cook for her but she stopped him, she knew his luck! He blushed in embarrassment. She only smiled and started in on the food, Takagi soon followed. They looked to find that the van was still watching from the street. “Can you believe it Kir!? We find them finally without police swarming them, and they keep to heavily populated areas! I wish they would go somewhere alone already!” Vermouth said from the driver’s seat. “Yeah, I’d like to get this over with” Kir replied from the back, she was nervously tapping her fingers on the top of one of the machines. Vermouth smiled thinking “Ok Cool Guy, I bet she’s contacted you somehow, lets start up round two.” She looked over to find that the couple was again on the move; she started the van up and soon was after them.
Meanwhile, Conan and Ai had come up with a way to find out a time of attack, they were off to the best place to find out dish about the inner lives of police officers, the police department. They got within a block on the solar-powered skateboard and decided it would be best NOT to ride up on it. They walked the short rest of the way too see Shiratori walking out the front door. They asked what he was up to. In a defeated tone he replied that he just came from a busted stakeout. “I can’t believe they faked us out! We’ll have at grill Takagi harder next time!” Conan and Ai were stunned to say the least! The next date was today! They took off running, Conan into Shiratori, and forgot all about the fact that they wanted to keep the skateboard on the DL. They jumped on and left Shiratori speechless in the dust. “Wait! The date theory is just that, a theory, what if they are after someone else?” Ai said above the skateboards motor. “Well, most of the officers we know are in homicide right? So we know that 3 are off on break, and they can’t spare anyone else on one day, and they won’t go after an officer on duty, to many others around. And we don‘t know if it is going to be today, the chance is much higher for them than anyone else today.” Conan replied. “But what about Shiratori?!” Ai yelled, and then she thought and said “You put a bug on him didn’t you?” Conan smiled while focusing on the road and the screen on his glasses. Ai reached around and snatched them off his face, “I’ll keep an eye on him, just focus on the road. Where are we going anyway?” Conan said back “If they weren’t sure if they were going to be tailed, they would have stayed close to home in order to end the date quickly, so that’s were we’ll start the search.” And off they went, hoping for the best.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment