Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The so-called norm

Continuation of FF1, This took me awhile to get the details right
Anyway, its time for another Sato/Takagi date... with a twist^^
*Please leave comments!!!!*

Chapter 4 - The so-called norm

Chapter 4 - The so-called norm
Sato wanted to choose the next location for the next part of their date, and she had thought hard about it. She knew there was a farmers market open and knew what she was going to do, she lead Takagi to the market and said, “We’re going to make our own dinner from the things right here!” Takagi loved the idea, it was fun, festive and it gave him a chance to redeem himself! And soon they were off to enjoy the busy market. Vermouth saw this and her anger was starting to spike, “Can they choose a place with less people already!” Kir gave a small smile; she had a little more time. Vermouth looked to her and she dropped the smile. But this had no effect on the unknowing Sato and Takagi, they were off and having fun picking out what they were going to do for dinner. And they soon found that they had no idea what they were doing! What was the biggest tip off, that Takagi had thought that the lobsters in the fish tank were dead (and no they did not have rubber bands like they do in the stores) or Sato going out of her way to visit the Durian fruit stand in the outskirts of the market (she learned fast!). It was getting late and they looked at each other, “You want to go out for dinner?” Sato said defeatedly. “It was a good idea…” Takagi said trying to cheer her up, still nursing his finger. “I heard there’s a great restaurant on the edge that uses the fresh items from the market; most likely better than we can come up with.” Sato said with a little more cheer. “Sounds good!” Takagi exclaimed back, and they made the trek to the opposite side of the market.
Conan and Ai finally made it to the café where Sato and Takagi would normally meet up, “This is a good place to start.” Conan calmly stated, “Now can I have my glasses back…” Ai gave a sarcastic smile back along with his glasses, “He has a friend over. I don’t think we have much to worry about with him. Although the skateboard did catch him off guard.” He returned the sarcastic look while putting on his glasses. They went in and asked the waitress that was ending her shift. As it turns out, they had started the date there, they were becoming predictable. “Do you know where they were going?” Conan asked “Why do you want to know?” the overworked waitress inquired, now very annoyed. “We’re just looking for them that are all…” Conan replied back, at this point used to resistance. “I saw them going toward the park, is that all Mr. Detective?” “Did you see anything else that was weird?” Ai interrupted. “Yeah, there was a black van parked outside,” “WHAT!!!” Conan and Ai nearly yelled in unison “yeah, and it left at the same time they did and in the same direction. They’re police officers right, so I wasn’t as worried about it.” The two left with out another word, leavening the waitress ready to go home. They were silent, riding the skateboard down the street, they didn’t need words to know what had happened, their theory was confirmed. They knew that they needed to find the other two and fast! They got to the park and it didn’t take long for them to find out they had been there, the buzz about them flailing with the kite was still strong. But where did they go from there? They had to think, what would they be doing now? They started walking, “It’s about time for dinner, you think they’re eating somewhere?” Ai asked some time later. “Maybe, but we have no leads as to where.” Conan replied. Then it happened, they looked over to see the farmer’s market, Sato and Takagi eating at the restaurant and the black van parked on the other street. “Well, I guess we don’t need a lead…” Ai giggled. Conan could only stand dumbstruck.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment