Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Assult

Continuation of FF1, This took me awhile to get the details right
Anyway, its time for another Sato/Takagi date... with a twist^^
*Please leave comments!!!!*

Chapter 6 - Assult

Chapter 6 - Assult
Conan and Ai continued to follow the worried couple, trying to think of every possible move Kir could make, and a plan for every one of them. Conan had seen them look up at the van, but only thought that they were checking on their stakeout, nothing major to worry about. All of the sudden the two looked up to see Sato and Takagi making a sharp turn down a narrow ally very quickly. “Are they mad!?” Haibara said aloud, trying to process what had just happened. Conan grabbed her hand and started to drag her down an adjacent ally, they hid behind a couple of trashcans and watched as the others ran into the opposite side. “No, considering what they know, it was the smart choice, to get out of range of their attackers and access their next move.” Conan whispered to her, keeping his eyes focused on the couple in front of them. Ai thought for a moment and realized he was right and if it was her in their place that she would have done the same thing. They keep on watching as Takagi and Sato reacted to something in front of them, most likely Kir with a gun, and were turning around to escape down the alley. They stopped in their tracks, staring at the head of the alley. Conan and Ai at first thought they had be spotted, but slowly they realized and turned around to face the head of the alley. There stood a lone dark figure, draped completely in black with a cap and bandana covering her face, if she was a women, the ally was to dark to tell. Conan looked up and smiled, it had to be Kir, it just had to be! The figure looked up, reveling the twin wisps of hair framing her face. It was indeed Kir. She started to walk forward, raising her silenced pistol toward the back of the alley. Sato and Takagi looked on in fear, Sato looked over her shoulder to see if the second figure was still coming from the other alley only to find it empty. It was there only chance to run.
They watched as Kir’s gun stared down its final target. The officers were confused as it was aimed at the base of some trashcans further up the alley. The color was draining from Conan’s face, the pistol was aimed straight at him. Ai was frozen in place, she knew she’d be next. Kir looked farther up at Sato and Takagi, they were taken a back by the coldness of her glare. “You come with me or they get hurt.” she said, obviously using a voice changer (being an x- TV reporter kind of required it). “What is she talking about?” Takagi and Sato thought together “No one other than a child coul… It couldn’t be.” They started to walk together, not to give in, but to confirm who they suspected was behind the trashcans. They stopped at a point where they could just see over the cans. They were right, they saw both Conan and Ai standing there, so focused on the figure in front of them that they hadn’t noticed the two officers watching over their heads. The Kir saw the look on the officers faces and knew that they “well informed”. She let out a chuckle and averted her gaze back to Conan and Ai. “Well, I guess I have to keep my promise…” This time the voice was that of a female, but not Kir. Conan and Ai’s eyes widened, they knew that voice. “You two in the back, I want you to keep quiet and take them away, you do this and you can live.” Sato looked down at Conan and Ai’s faces, knowing who they were the look of pure terror that crossed both their faces gave her only one option. “Ok, we will.” She said defeatedly. Takagi looked down and mentally agreed. Conan was snapped back to reality, “No! We can’t let her go!”. He reached down to power up his sneakers, ready to kick the closest nonliving item in to his target, when Takagi lunged forward scooping him up. Sato had done the same for Ai and finally they took off, running down the once blocked alley. “Let us go! You don’t understand!” Conan yelled trying to worm his way out of Takagi’s grip.“We understand more than you know…” Sato clamly said back, keeping her eyes forward. Conan was shocked still, could that mean…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment