Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Revelation

Continuation of FF1, This took me awhile to get the details right
Anyway, its time for another Sato/Takagi date... with a twist^^
*Please leave comments!!!!*

Chapter 7 - Revelation

Chapter 7 - Revelation
The figure watched as they disappeared behind the corner, she clamly turned around and walked back to the waiting van. In the driver seat was a second black figure, again with the twin wisps of hair. She looked up revealing sweet, concerning eyes, this was the real Kir. The first figure jumped in the back, she took off the bandana and cap to let down her long silver hair. “I can’t believe you took over my job, and so fast too.” Kir said to Vermouth in the back, “What do we do about the bodies?” ”Nothing, there are no bodies, one of the officers was armed.” Vermouth responded back, “What!” Kir exclaimed, “Yeah, instead of getting messy I let them go, they have no evidence anyway.” Kir let off a sigh, then thought out loud “They can still file a report thou, and the boy could give us away.” questioning what she had said a second later. “Trust me, the boy wouldn’t give us away after all this time, and the FBI will take care of the two officers, we’ll have at find a new way to get to that sleeping fool.” Kir looked forward and started to drive, thinking about how the letter she had fought so hard to send out had paid off, he had indeed saved her from killing and stopped the death of the two officers. She then daydreamed about the love they shared and how she wished she could feel that kind of love, if only once.
Takagi and Sato had keep on running, they finally stopped to take a well needed breath. They were still carrying Conan and Ai, but they hung limp in their arms, staring down at the ground, trying to avoid the inevitable. Sato looked over at Conan to see the sad sight. Finally Conan got up the nerve to break the silence and ask the question that lay heavy in the air, “So, what did you mean by ‘we understand more than you know’?” He keep his head down as some meek form of shielding himself from the answer. The officers looked up at each other, they had said that in haste and fear, they had never planned to let it on that they knew who they were. They remained silent, trying to come up with a false reason, but the silence told volumes. Ai looked over at Conan as he raised his head to her level, she let out a sigh as a sign that she knew, there was no way to convince them otherwise. ”I guess what I should ask is, how much DO you know? Sato looked down in shock, she found herself focused on his eyes, they no longer held the simple, sweet, innocence of a child, they were the focused, analyzing eyes of a detective. The pressure they put on her was intense, was this the same boy as before? She knew then there was no way out, they were caught. “We should go somewhere private to talk…” she said, not moving her eyes from his curious gaze. He finally broke the connection by looking down at the ground. “Can you at least put us down?” Ai said, looking ticked off. Takagi and Sato looked down at the “kids” in their arms, they had forgotten that they were carrying them this whole time. They quickly let the two down, blushing with embarrassment. They then lead the two off to the one place they were sure to be alone to talk, Takagi’s place.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment