Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jin X Suprise X Ryodan

Continuation to Hunter x Hunter GI Final series....

Chapter 1 - Jin X Suprise X Ryodan

Chapter 1 - Jin X Suprise X Ryodan


As the person turned back slightly, Gon and Killua was surprised and astonished. Was the person in the cape and red cap really his father? They were sure it was Jin….no mistakes. Both of them just paused. He then stood up slowly and turned. He set his fishing rod down and stepped down and sat distantly from them but wasn't too far. When they tried to look at his face, the shadow covered him. The he said “My,my,look who's here…” Gon and Killia couldn't make out if he was glad or cheerless. Gon: “Uhh…mm..” Gon acted as if he was puzzled and just looked up in the sky and back at him. “Is that really your father?” Killua whispered. “I'm pretty sure. I really think it's him..but when I thought I'd meet him he might have been a little more happier. Oh well, guess he's just like this.” Jin:”Who would've thought we'd meet here..you cleared Greed Island didn't you?...I didn't really wanted to meet you...but I have to say congratulations on clearing the game” Gon:”Oh…..” Gon looked down on the rocks and then sat on the soil. Jin: “But nice to meet you though.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment