Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The cat and the fox

Annie Lockern is from way back in the past.

Chapter 2 - The cat and the fox

Chapter 2 - The cat and the fox
The Cat and The Fox


“Annie over here”
I ran to the source of the noise
“What is it?”
“Some of the other cats are saying that there is a fox in the area”
“Yea”
“Well you were the one who got rid of the wolf that tried to eat May’s kittens”
“What dog?”
“Did you hit your head recently?”
“No”
“You are the best fighter around, maybe you could get rid of it”
Me a fighter, no this couldn’t be right, but if I did get rid of it I’d be a hero
“So?”
“Sure I’ll help”
Next thing I knew there it was. It was as big as a horse; I ran between its legs and grabbed its tail. It flung me around and I scrabbled up its tail. I got close to its fur and started moving a paw step at a time towards its neck. It turned its head around and bit my shoulder, I bit it in the nose, it screeched and lurched forward. I leaped at its neck and bit it as hard as I could. It dropped to the ground on top of me, I struggled out from underneath. Then cats came out from the trees and started chanting my name. I was a hero.
“Annie get up, Annie”
It was just a dream
“What is it Sarah”
“I’m scared, I had a dream that monsters had taken over the ship and then they sunk it.”
“Don’t worry, just let me know and I’ll destroy them all and hang their heads on my wall.”
“Thanks, when we get to America my goal is to shoot an elk and hang its horns on my wall.”
“You’ll get your chance.”
“I also want to be like you, you’re so brave and you’re a great sister.”
“Thanks, if you believe in yourself you can do anything.”
“We should probably go back to bed we don’t want to wake Silvia up.”
“Good idea”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment