Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - America here we come

Annie Lockern is from way back in the past.

Chapter 1 - America here we come

Chapter 1 - America here we come
Finally we had enough money to go to America.

“Wow” Silvia sounded like a little mouse.
“Sarah stay close I know how you like to wander” Mom can be quite worrisome sometimes
Soon we were on the ship and off to America. We got a room next to a family with a kid who had a rotten look on his face. I looked down at the floorboards and saw a rabbit and then it turned into a donkey, sometimes I can see pictures that my sisters can’t see.
“Hey Snowy, did you put your hair in bleach” I knew he was rotten.
“Keep trying but you can’t change the fact that I am better than you”.
“You’re probably still scared of bugs”.
“I rode a bull once”.
“Yea right you couldn’t go near one without fainting”.
I walked away but had a feeling I knew him, and that he said “still” really bugged me. I used to have blond hair but it turned white while Silvia and Sarah were away visiting Grandma. When they got back Silvia said I looked just like her and we all started laughing. He looked so familiar, wait a minute he looks exactly like…
I ran out the door to find him standing right there.
“Are you by any chance Deven Arville”?
“Took you long enough”.
“Then why did you say that”.
“Don’t you remember when that bull got loose when you saw it you ran away like you saw a ghost? And when that moth landed on your head you screamed so loud people heard it from a mile away".
"I thought it was a spider".
"Yea and when I laughed you threw me out the treehouse window".
"That peice of junk had a window".
"It always smelled like fish for some reason".
"And sorry about that".
"I landed face first in mud".
"Well I should go find my sisters".
"See ya tomarro".

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment