Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - interduction(read lol)

This didnt take very long but it's kind of blabering...so yeah Enjoy^^

Chapter 1 - interduction(read lol)

Chapter 1 - interduction(read lol)
This girl's name is Carmen. Goes to a school called St. Anne. She's 10 years old. And loves to draw. Has been at St. Anne since Kindergarten.

Carmen loved her school but she had to move because her parents just got divorced. So she had a whole school year to live with the pain that she was going to feel when she moved. She liked this one guy. The only guy she like in her whole 6 years in her school. He's name is Michael. But she knew they weren't going to be together because one of her best friends liked him too. She kept her secrets close to her and never told anyone& School went on and she knew that she had to tell someone. But who?

She knew that she like Michael. But she didnt know how to tell it to. His friends? Her friends? Her diary? Her blog? Her sister? She didnt know&

One day at school, her best friend Katie said,  Carmen I just joined a new game. Its call Maple Story. Want to join it with me?  Sure. She replied. What could one game do to my report card?

After school ended, she went home and rushed to the computer. Went to the link Katie told her to and downloaded Maple Story.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment