Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapters one thru five

^_^ i realy love the outsiders... so i am writing my own ^_^ hope you like it ^_^

Chapter 1 - Chapters one thru five

Chapter 1 - Chapters one thru five
Chapter 1

walking down the street in the streat on the greaser side of town, two-bit notaced a blue mustang drive slowly by.
It was nice out, Sarah would say that but nothing more. Her dark brown hair puled back so her bangs wouldn't blow into her face and/or mouth in the wind.
It has happened before, and she has known better since then.

Sarah was originally from Atlanta, Georgia. But after her parents seemed to get busier and busier, she moved in with her Aunt in Tulsa. Sarah had on blue jeans, a blue shirt and black biker gloves she had found in her Aunts attic and taking a liking to. Her grey eyes stopped on Two-Bit, a fellow classmember. She also noticed the Blue Mustang inching towards two-bit like a jackal. She walked over to him and whispered "what now?"
"Just act cool" Two-bit replies, slowly reaching for his swichblade.
Sarah smiled weakly.
"I'm the Definition of cool!" She whispered as a joke. She had no switchblade, alas. But she still had fists.
Yeah, right. Like her fists would work well against five, probably well-armed, Socs.
As the mustang slowed down while pulling past Two-bit and Sarah counted eight soces. squiesed into the small car.
Sarah kept her mouth shut, her hands became fists. One leg moved slowly behind her, to get a better stance. She eyed them, coldly, yes.
But cooly.
two-bits normaly laughing eyes became hard and cold. "If they try and make trouble, we cover each others backs... there are four for each of us..." he sighed
"Right." Said Sarah, a little nervously. She glanced around, maybe someone else could come around... a little backup... she looked at the Socs.

"Well, Well well... what do we have here?" Mused one that Sarah noticed had been driving. Sarah made a note that he might have keys, which could be bad for Two-Bit and she.
just as two-bit shifts his weight to the otherside, one of the soc.s jumped at Sarah with a brocken pop bottle in his hand. Two-bit jumped in front of her pulling out his switch. The bottle and switch slice into both the soc. and Two-bit's arms. They both yell out in pain.
Sarah leapt at the Soc with the pop bottle, bringing him to the ground and she wreastled for a minute to get it out of his hand. She threw the pop bottle away and heard a smash. She continued wreastling and got a black eye and the wind knocked out of her. She aimed a punch at the Socs stomach but he rolled out of the way, kicking her stomach again. Winded, she gasped for breath but kept fighting.

Two-bit picked up stones and chunking them at the soc.s. the soc.s got back in there car and drove off with blood running down there faces. with his not injured arm, he helped up Sarah.
"Thanks." Sarah panted. She eyed Two-bits arm.
"You look like you were attacked by a dog." She said, a little humor in her eyes. She rubbed her ribs with a wince, she then jammed her hands into her pockets.
"Let's go get cleaned up." Sarah added: "And press your jacket on your cut, it'll probably stop the bleeding."

doing as Sarah said Two-bit laughs with alittle wince at the "dog bite" comment.... "Lets go to the Curtis' house... to clean up... and you are welcome"

Chapter 2

Soda was at home watching tv sprawled out on the couch back from his job at the DX bored.
Two bit walks through the door (without knocking) holding the jacket on his 'dog-bite' cut.
Soda took one look to him then flopped up off the couch. "Two-bit, what happned?" He went into the kitchen and pulled up a white medical box
Sarah followed behind Two-Bit.
"We ran in front of a bus, no, wait. Oh, that was a SOC." Sarah commented to Soda's question, even though it was to Two-Bit. She was becoming bitter from a headache she was beginning to notice.
"Hey Soda." She said.
He blinked at her tone. "H, hey."
Sarah rubbed her temples.
"Sorry." She mumbled, sitting down on a chair, it gave a 'hey!' and she sprung up. Ponyboy Curtis sat there, eyeing Sarah confusedly.
"Sorry!" Sarah said again.
Soda started to patch up Two-bit. "So it looks like you guys got jumped hu?" He then looked to Sarah. "You should just relax, whats gotten you so up tight and stressed?"
"OUCH!.... not so tight".... "wouldnt you be uptight if you were just jumped... and kicked in the stomach" Two-bit replied pointing to Sarah.
"Yeah. And Punched repeatdly in the face... and... nope, that's it." Sarah said with a sigh.
"What did you do to them, exactly?" Ponyboy asked Sarah and Two-Bit.
"Nothing, which I can see is very intimidating." Sarah sighed.
Soda just listened trying to wrap Two-bit up. "Hold still Two-bit, make this harder than it needs to be."
"I will be still if you dont put it that tight. Hey Pony.... arnt you suposed to be in school now?"
Ponyboy looked at Two-bit.
"It's a weekend, 'member?" He asked Two-Bit. Sarah nodded briefly in agreement.
"Gosh Two-bit, you must have really been shooken up by those soc if your this outa it." He said with a laughed.
"Hey, it's not my fault that i dont go to school... or work... how am i suposed to remember" two-bit replied with a laugh. He winces as his arm throbs... "Geze.... we realy need to get them back......."
"Is that seriously nessesary?" Asked Ponyboy, Sarah shrugged.
"Not really, but they need to know who's boss." She told him.
Two-bit sighed "we need to chalange them to a rumble... without wepons..."
Soda smiled. "I'm in... Done." Crossing his arms.
"We need to get everyone to agree... then we need some one to tell the soc.s" Two-bit replied.
"You mean you need someone to be bait." Soda mumbled as he picked up the gauze and medical box.
"yep..." sighed two-bit rubbing his injured arm "those damned soc.s need a taist of there own medicin....".
He just rolled his eyes. "So, your asking for a rumble?"
"What?" Soda blinked. "Oh, sorry Two-bit, I have been outa it lately, explain again what you want." He tried a smile.
"The soc.s need to be taught a lesson..." Two-bit sighed... "That is basicly what I said..."
"Well..." Soda leaned agains't the counter his arms crossed. "We will need peolpe to do that."
"Yup... Tell all of our gangs about it... and we will find some one to tell the soc.s about it...." yawned two-bit.... "wow... it was a late night last night... im gunna go to sleep..." Two-bit said as he flopped down on the couch next to Soda.
Soda nodded his head. "... We have no food, and I dont know where Darry is, so yeah, there wont be anything to eat when we wake up tommoro, and there are no eggs or anything to make a chocolate cake."
"what about beer?" joked Two-bit.... "What are you going to do, Sarah?"
Soda made a face. "Beer, on an empty stomach doesn't equall."
"well" Two-bit laughed "I'll just have to find something else some where..."
"Like what?" Soda sighed.
"i dunno... dont supose my mom would have any thing... i guess i will just go... hell if i know...."
Soda groaned and placed a hand over his stomach. "What about us? I'm hungry, and there is no food here."
... "well... we could go get something...." Two-bit sighed....
"Like what?" Raising his arms. "I have no money, Darry has been really busie."
"well.... i guess we were wrong when we said we dont steal 'cause we needed to..." sighed two-bit...
HE blinked to him. "... Who are you going to steal from?"
"Make toast or something." Sarah said from the couch, where she had found a magazine and was flipping through it.
"What time is it?" She asked.
Two-bit looked at the 'invisible' watch on his arm "its a hair past a freckle" he laughed.
Soda groaned and laid on the couch.
"what?" two-bit sighed.
"You need bread to make toast..."
Sarah smiled weakly.
"Nice one, Two-Bit." She sighed, standing up and streaching.
"I have to go, Choir practice." Sarah told them, she walked toward the door.
"Bye ya'll, be back later." Sarah called after walking out of the house.
"soooo, Pony... wanna go check out a movie... we can invite Johnny to" two-bit asked
"Yeah." Said Ponyboy, standing up from his perch on the chair.

Chapter 3


Sarah's hair was up nice, and her clothes were the nicest she could find. She was in the managers office, squriming something awful. The butterflies in her stomach were as bad as a batch of Cicada's crawling around. The blonde secratary, smacking on her gum and typing on a typewriter looked at the clock.
"Go ahead in, Mr. Green will see you now."
Finally. Sarah thought, If I hear that gum one more time... She thought. When the gum was popped, Sarah twitched. That'll happen Sarah thought. She entered the office, and an uptight man with a tan face was sitting at the desk. Mr.Green: Manager Read the plaque. Sarah tried to remember what Sophie said that morning.
Do your best, and for God's sake, act like a lady. Sarah smirked, noticing she couldn't act like a lady that well. Tomboy at heart, she thought bitterly. The Manager looked up from his paper work. He smiled.
"You must be Sarah." He said, he jerked his well-brushed head to a chair. Sarah sat down, wondering if the skirt she wore looked a little to girly.
"Well, you said you wanted an entertainment space. We have Friday, Saturday's and Wednesday's." Said Mr. Green, every word flowing from that to-perfect white-teethed mouth.
"Y-Yeah, that's fine." Sarah said quietly. Mr. Green nodded.
"Well, we'd have to hear you sing, of course."
"No dance moves?" Sarah asked, relieved. Sophie was the dancer and she already offered to help Sarah with the moves.
"No, I'm sure a beautifully designed girl like you is wonderful at dancing."
Pervert. Sarah's mind thought blankly.
"Well, sing anything you wish." Mr. Green said blankly.
Sarah started snapping to keep time, her head nodded with the tune that played in her head.
"Come on Babe, why don't we paint the town?
And all that Jazz?
I'm gunna rouge my knees and roll my stockings down,
and all that Jazz!
Come on babe, I know a whoopee spot
where the ice is cold but the piana's HOT!
The song continued, Sarah poured emotion as well as she could into the music, trying to imagine an audience that could feel her emotion. She occasionally dropped her emotion, her facial expressions, but picked them up again. She forgot to support at times, but she did well for a girl her age.
Mr. Green leaned back in his chair. He considered Sarah's position in life and how much money people would pay to see her.
"Alright, welcome to the team. Come Monday afternoon so I can hear the songs you picked out," Mr. Green said slowly "you may leave."
Sarah did, stunned. A small happy smile floated over her face. She sauntered out of the Dingo with glee. She had made it! She had her first job, and it wasn't one she hated! Sarah leaned against the wall of the Dingo. What songs would she sing? Would her new boss, Mr. Green, approve? What songs did he want? The questions whirled in her mind when one, solid fact stayed.
You're in, Girl. You're in.

Chapter 4

On the way to Johnny's house two-bit spotted Kara. "hey girl, wanna catch a movie with Johnny, Pony and, Me?"
"sure" Yelled Kara running toward them. "wats up pony?" asked Kara. "you should stop smoking you know...."

Ponyboy looked at Kara.
"I've cut down!" He said matter-of-factly. Taking a drag of the cigarrate.

Whistling "Razzle Dazzle" from Chicago, Sarah waltzed around town for a bit.
"hey, whats this i heared about a rumble with the soc.s? all the greasers have been talkin' bout it." kara asked.

Chapter 5

Johnny walked into the house, and looked around, and sat on the couch, holding his ribs. Another beating for the day and maybe broken bones.
Kara bursts through the door and clumsly grabs Johnny into a bear hug "Whats' up!?"
Johnny blinks at Kara."I'm okay... can you let me go please? my ribs are sore...."
"oh... I'm sorry Johnny" Kara steps back going into the usual 'oops i messed with Johnny' depression.
Johnny gave her a smile."It's my ribs is all." he said looking at her.
"Oh..." Kara smiles weakly, then mutters under her breath something about 'gitting those no good, rotten, abusing...'. She slumps down on the couch next to Johnny.
Sarah came back and saw Johnny.
"Hey...you OK?" Asked Sarah to Johnny.
kara glances at Johnny wanting to know the answer also
Johnny looked at both girls."I will be. Honest."
Kara glances neviously at two-bit "hey Two-bit, are we still going to the movies.... I dont think Johnny feels so great... I might stay back here with him... Unless you wanna go" she glances at Johnny "do you?"
Johnny nodded."Sure I'll go. I'll be better by the time we head out." he said looking at her, and gave her a smile.
Kara smiles back and goes into the kitchen for somthing to drink "hey, Johnny, Want something to drink?" she yells back into the kitchen.

"sure ask Johnny" two-bit hollred back.
"Sure. I'll ave some chocolate milk please." Johnny said, not to loud and not to soft.
Kara walks back into the room holding a glass of chocolate milk for Johnny, a beer for Two-bit, and a glass of water for herself.

"Aw, Kara, you know me to well" Two-bit laughs as she hands him the beer
Johnny smiled."Thanks Kara." Johnny said then took a long drink and licked his lips.
Kara smiled back at him "I put in just enough chocolate right?"

"you pamper him to much, Kara" Two-bit joked

"Humph, I have the right as his girlfriend dont I?!" Kara huffed back
Johnny smiled at his girlfriend, and nodded his head."Yup."
"good" she giggled as she glares at Two-bit "so... when are we gunna go to the movie?"
Johnny smiled at his girlfriend, and reached over and put his glass down on the table. He looked at his girlfriend wanting her to sit with him.
"whats wrong johnny.. why are you looking at me like that" kara asked
"Sit down?" he asked looking at her.
"oh" she laughed an sat down next to Johnny. she then hugged him softly
Johnny smiled at her, and kissed the top of her head. He had one arm around her.
Two-bit made a fake gaging face toward pony so that kara and Johnny couldnt see
Johnny rolled his eyes at the back of Two-Bit's head.
"what did you role your eyes for" kara asked Johnny.
"He's annyiong sometimes is all." Johnny said kissing her forehead.

"oh" is all she relplied and kisses his hand.

"You two love birds ready for the movie yet... if we leave now we should make it in time to see the beginging" Two-bit joked.
Johnny shook his head at Two-Bit but slowly stood up with his arm still around Kara.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment