Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Sean's Story

Sequel to Changes. A month has passed since changes, and the newest student has had a mental breakdown. Now the X-Men stop in to help the student recover.

Chapter 2 - Sean's Story

Chapter 2 - Sean's Story
Attention:  Generation X and their villians,as well as any other mutant mentioned in this story, is property of MarvelComics.  The character Richard Cale is named after family relations. Any other reference to anything copywrighted is a chance happening.
====================================================
Truth Be Told
Sean's Story
            Seanhad been talking to Mondo for a while.  The lad was more interestedin find out how some of the things work on campus, when before he justaccepted that they worked.  Mondo had become interested in learninghow the security system worked.  Not to stop an inquisitive student,he was about to tell Mondo about it when he was called.  "Sean, canI speak with you for a moment."  He recognized Rich's voice and turnedto see the newest student of the school looking at him.  His voicesaid there was no urgency in the matter, but Sean recognized a look ofworry in Rich's eyes.
            Theremust be something bothering the lad, and it must have happened recently. He turned to Mondo and said, "I'll be a moment, lad."  Mondo had noddedand Sean walked over to the door where Rich was.  Rich went in thedoor and Sean followed and said, "What's the..."  His voice trailedoff as he saw about ten feet from him, and eight feet from Rich was Mondo. It was the same lad he just left behind in the other room.  What wasgoing on?  Sean lowered his voice and asked, "Rich, what is goingon?  You ask to talk to me, and when I come in the room, I see a secondMondo.  Did ye find an imposter?"
            Richkept a calm look on his face and said, "No, sir.  I found the realone.  The imposter is in there."
            Seanglanced out at the Mondo sitting in the room, waiting patiently for him. "That one is an imposter?  How can ye tell, Rich?"
            "Sean,I was on a walk on the grounds, when I sensed a mutant presence. I sense a mixture of things.  I saw plans to capture everyone, a fakeMondo was just the first step in its plan.  I sensed botanical controlin the mutant.  This is what confused me, although.  The mutantis similar to you."
            "What? Do you mean it has a sonic scream?"
            "Nosir.  I mean it is like you as in, it is a Cassidy."
            Ithit Sean like a ton of bricks.  He realized what was happening. He had to get all the students together, that were here.  He thenrealized the first thing that they had to do was get rid of the fake Mondo. "Rich, is there anything that we might be able to do to stop the fake Mondo?"
            Henoticed that Rich looked in the room.  "If it is botanical, it shouldcatch fire easily."  The way Rich had said it seemed so simple. Rich then looked back at him and said, "Sean, if we want the real Mondoto survive, we are probably going to have to get him over to the med unit." There was a look of worry in Rich's eyes.  Rich, as far as Rich knew,lost a family member in his youth.  He thought of Gen X as a new family. Sean nodded and Rich used a sonic scream to fly Mondo to the Med unit. He looked out on the fake Mondo and then saw the answer to their problemcome walking into the room.  Jono.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Jeanstopped Sean by saying, "So Rich discovered that Tom had made a copy ofMondo.  How could that be traumatic."  Jono knew what had happened,as well as Sean, Yvette, and Angelo.  Jono still got chills when hethought about it.
            "Wecould only wish it was that simple.  I wish it could be like my problem." Sean nodded when Jono made the statement.  Jono continued by saying,"Weall found out that Rich has a unique temper.  He holds his stressuntil it explodes in a fit of rage.  Rich told us this the fifth dayhe was here."
            Jonosaw Scott's face turn to that of shock.  "Even worse than Logan's" When Sean nodded, Scott said, "Well, what led to the breakdown?" Jono decided to take the story from that point.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment