Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A new, new beginning

A spyro fanfic

Chapter 1 - A new, new beginning

Chapter 1 - A new, new beginning
Thousands of years after Spyro defeated the dark master, a long while after the elemental gaurdians had passed away, Spyro and Cinder were waiting for thier eggs to hatch, on one of the most exciting days of thier lives.

Spyro was anxiously wondering if parenthood would be too hard for even him, while Cinder was nibbling her talons, worrying if something might go wrong and some of the eggs might not hatch.

Suddenly, hurried scrabbling could be heard from inside one of the eggs, a few minutes later, a black dragon popped out. He was lovingly named Necro by a relieved and very hyper Cinder.

The second to hatch was a dusty grey color, who coughed up smoke in Cinder's face when she bent over him. Cinder still lovingly named him Ash, while waving the smoke away from her face.

A few seconds later, two eggs hatched simultaniously, these two were girls, one a beautiful green color, and one a lovely pale shade of pink. Cinder smiled and named the green one Jade, and the pink one Jasmine.

While Cinder was fawning over her first baby girls, Spyro was helping a small purple dragon out of yet another egg. Seeing that Cinder was so busy, Spyro took it upon himself to name the little boy, and called him Tyrian.

Finally, Cinder snapped her attention off Jade and Jasmine, and, leaving them in Spyro's care, went to go help one of the three remaining eggs. This one took her time hatching, and what came out, was an astonishingly pure white albino dragon. After Cinder finished looking at it in awe, she named her Opal.

Cinder was getting somewhat frantic by now, as it had been a few hours since the last hatchling, and there were still two eggs left. To her relief, one of the remaining eggs slowly began to hatch, taking it's time to make even one crack in the shell. After a few hours, the hatchling finally crawled out of the egg, very calmly. Cinder, who had bitten off all of the talons on her right front claw, hurriedly rushed over to this new arrival, who was a baby blue color, and named her Serenity.

It was nearing the end of the day, and Cinder couldn't help but burst into tears, because there was only one egg left, a dull blue wonder, that hadn't shown any sign of life in the entire day. Cinder wearily tucked all the other hatchlings into the nest, and curled up with Spyro, still crying somewhat.

Oh, Cinder. Most of the eggs hatched, you did very well for a first time. Said Spyro, comfortingly.

Cinder sniffed and nodded, burying her head in his chest, and falling asleep.

It was midnight, and the moon shone on the still, blue egg, giving it an eerie glow in the darkness of the cave. Suddenly...scratching could be heard from inside the egg!

Cinder sleepily awoke the next morning, to see a beautiful blue dragon, curled up on her nose. She screeched in fright, and the dragon dropped into the nest, blinking and yawning.

Hello, mommy. It said, while yawning again. I'm hungry, when is breakfast.

Cinder tried to calm her racing heart, while picking up the small blue hatchling.

I don't remember you hatching. Said Cinder, looking puzzled.

You were sleeping when i hatched. Spoke the hatchling.

Cinder looked over at the blue egg, and saw that it had been broken out of. With a squeal of delight, she jumped on the sleeping Spyro, exitedly telling him the good news. Then, remembering the hatchling, she looked down at him, and named him Indigo.

Spyro woke up, nearly dreading the thought of taking care of eight children, and tried to fake sleep, hoping he could avoid any trouble with the new hatchlings.

The End of Chapter one!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment