Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

A young girl named Snowy Husky, who is a master thief and goes on an adventure to avenge her family's death with the help of her five friends. They learned the true meaning of friendship later on, she ends up in a relationship with the Cooper Gang member.

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Snowy's POV...

It all started out when I was 4 years old living in California in a wealthy neighborhood with my family. My father was the one that that told me all about the Husky Clan being the best thieves in the world. He also gave me the Husky History Manual where each and everyone one of my ancestors have accomplished in their time and have invented the techniques that honorable to the Husky Clan, if you were ever to read the History Manual you will become a sneaky thief, as you can see we steal from other thieves and crime lords it's not very fun to steal from innocent especially from the ones that you love.
My brother Adam Husky is the oldest from the three of us, he's very loyal, over protective towards me and older sister, Kelly Husky. My older sister Kelly, she's like the mature one, whenever me and my brother will have a disagreement she usually stay out of but, she's very faithful, loyal and a loving person. I was starting to learn the techniques from my ancestors at the age of 4.
One day Conner Cooper came over with his son Sly to have a little play date with me while they were talking about some business, that's how I met Sly Cooper, he's a master thief just like me and we share a lot of things about our family and the two of us became really good friends.
When I was 5 years old, my father told me the story about the time he had a gang known as the Husky Gang, he told me all the accomplishments that he did at a very young age and it inspired me to go in my father's footsteps to be the next Master thief.
In the early evening I was watching TV with my sister, my mother was in the kitchen cooking and my Father was in the family room just reading, then my father sensed danger coming towards all of us, he knew this day would come. My father warned my mother and my older siblings that they're coming. My father pushed put me in the closet, I was clueless because I didn't know what was going to happen, but he told me these last words.
"Snowy, don't come out no matter what and if I don't make it, I love you so much and I always will, be strong, be a leader and honor the Husky Clan." His said and kissed my forehead and closed the closet door.
Then some unexpected guests has barged into our home they were known as the Devilish Seven, the members were Ogre, Venom, Ms. Diamond, Octavius, Dark Ninja, Dante Baron and Mysterio.
I cracked the door opened to see and my family were getting ready to battle them, the Devilish Seven attacked my family. I watching the whole thing and my brother was getting stabbed by Dante Baron and Octavius, my sister was getting stepped on by Ms. Diamond, Dark Ninja grabbed my mother by the neck and smashing her to the walls, my father was trying to take down Venom and Ogre. I was in the closet crying my eyes out seeing my family getting killed by the ruthless Villians that ever lived, then ransacked the house for the Husky History manual and each member ripped a page out and went to their separate ways. I came out and saw my family lying dead on the floor, I was heartbroken and useless, I saw my father and I just cried heavily on him.
"Noooooo Daddy, Mommy, Kelly...Adam." I cried heavily.
Then the police came along with the ambulance to take my family away. Then the policemen took me to my grandmother's house and they told her everything what happened, she looked at me and hugged me tightly I couldn't help but cry more, that's grandmother took me in and raised me.
Three years later, I started first grade and that's how I how I met my five best friends Carmelita Fox, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Neyla, and Penelope.
Carmelita the law, what can I say about her, she takes everything seriously and is always there for me when I need her, I love her so much that she's the closest one and the first person I met. Carmelita is the element of Law and generosity.
Penelope is the brains of the gang, she's really smart and usually at times I copy off her homework when she's not looking, and she's really the reason we can get things done with her knowledge. Penelope is the element of Technology and loyalty.
Neyla the flirt, hmmm what do you expect from her, she will flirt with every guy just to get what she desires and without her sneaky flirtatious techniques, we never would've made it this far. Neyla is the element of and Generosity and Wind.
Princess Peach the energetic, boy I just love her so much she's the only one that can keep our heads up high and is very positive all the time and loves to make people laugh, and she really loves to tease people and make them feel alive at anyway she can. Peach is the element of Love and laughter.
Last but not least, Princess Daisy the brawn, Daisy is a headstrong girl that loves to get into fights and believe me she does but without her fists and strength we never be able to pull off our heists.
Daisy is the element of Flowers and Honesty.

With the six of us we formed a gang calling ourselves The Husky Six, the six of us became a family and sisters and without them I was nothing and I would do anything to protect them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment