Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Castle of Terror

A young girl named Snowy Husky, who is a master thief and goes on an adventure to avenge her family's death with the help of her five friends. They learned the true meaning of friendship later on, she ends up in a relationship with the Cooper Gang member.

Chapter 3 - The Castle of Terror

Chapter 3 - The Castle of Terror
Snowy's Pov

The gang and I were on our way to the second destination, to a dark palace to track the next Devilish Seven member, Lord Baron. Lord Baron, a dark wizard that lived in a dark castle along with his harmful minions, when Lord Baron was a child, his father was the ruler, his father taught him how to use dark powers for evil. When he was in his mid 30s, his father passed away and that's when he became a cold hearted ruler, he turned innocent creatures into monsters making them his minions, why is he doing this, that I don't know but all I know that me and the girls are going to be in a dark situation.

"Hey Snowy where we going this time?" Peach asked as she was hugging from behind.

"We're going to track down Lord Baron and turn them creatures back to normal." Snowy looks at her with a serious look on her face.

"Hmm, this fool is seriously bad news." Daisy said.

"I'll say, turning poor animals into monsters and making them as his slaves." Neyla agrees.

"That's why we're going to hunt him down and take the Husky History pages." Penelope on her laptop.

"Yeah!" The girls cheered.

Meanwhile the Cooper Gang were going on a heist in a village somewhere in the dark village, then they saw the Husky Party Bus and they knew it was the girls, so they decided to follow them. The girls found a hideout and settled in for the night, the guys were watching them from a distance not wanting to alarm them. Rioichi on the other hand was starting to have a thing for Snowy, he wanted to get to know her more.

"Hmmmm..." Rioichi said.

"What's wrong Rioichi?" Murray asked.

"That Husky, ever since she gave me that kiss, I'm falling in love with her, I want to see her again." The male panda raccoon began to daydream of her.

"Wooowee, looks like Rioichi has a gal in his hand!" Tennessee cheering.

"Can't blame him, he's been like that since that kiss." Sly said.

"Well we all have a thing for the girls, and yes we do want to get to know them a little more, but I don't think now would be the good time." Bentley said.

"Why not?" Sly asked. "What can could go possibly wrong?"

"Yeah Bentley, and besides I wanna see Neyla again." Murray began to smile and getting goofy.

"And I do wish to see that beautiful damsel Princess Peach." Sir Galleth agrees.

"That Daisy gal, we need to get more aquantaince." Tennessee smiles and smirks.

"And I do wish to see Carmelita again, and Bentley, and I know you want to see Penelope as well." Sly smiles at his turtle friend.

"Well I do adore Penelope's intelligence and beauty." Bentley began to think about her.

"Then we shall see the ladies at once!" Sir Galleth shouted.

"Yeah!" the guys agreed.

Meanwhile, Penelope was in a room on her laptop and trying to come up with a plan to see what Snowy was up to, Neyla was in a room with Peach talking while Daisy and Carmelita were on the look out, Snowy on the other hand, was on the couch trying to fall asleep. As they were kept occupied, the Cooper Gang made their way to their hideout.

"Hey Neyla!" Murray smiles at her.

"Good evening ladies." Galleth greeted.

"Hey there Carmelita." Sly smirks at her as he kisses her paw.

"Aye, you again ringtail?" Carmelita annoyed.

"Murray, what are you doing here?!" Neyla asked.

"Yeah and how did you find us?!" Daisy demanded.

"Well we saw you girls from a distance in the forest while we were on out heist and we wanted to see you girls again." Murray had a big smile on their faces.

"Oh boy." Bentley said.

"Awwww, that's so sweet of you boys." Peach smiles at Galleth.

"And so sweet to see you again, my precious Peach." Galleth kisses her hand and looks into her eyes and smirks.

"Oh my, so sweet tee hee." Peach began to blush and giggle.

Snowy heard noices from downstairs and came down and sees the Cooper Gang in their hideout and sees Rioichi, she was not pleased, she began to growl heavily at them. Rioichi on the other was happy to see the sights of the female husky.

"WHAT ARE YOU COOPERS DOING HERE AND HOW DID YOU FIND US?!" Snowy demanded.

"Calm down Snowy, they just came to see-" Neyla trying to explain to her.

"I want to hear it from them Neyla." Snowy snapped at the tigress.

"We came to see how are you my blossom and I do wish to know you a little more." Rioichi grabs her paw and kisses it and looks into her eyes and smirks.

"Oooooooooh" the girls teased.

Snowy's eyes widened as she looks into his beautiful brown eyes and began to blush, she knew what he's trying to do and knew where this was going, but she decided to look into his eyes more then snaps out of it and growls at him. "Grrrrr, don't try to push it Cooper I know what you're up to."

"What do you mean my blossom?" Rioichi asked.

"You trying let my guards down, need I remind you that the Husky Clan is the number one thieves in the world." Snowy snarls and having her back turned.

"Woowee, such a feisty one." Tennessee commented.

"I'll say." Sly whispered.

"So what are you ladies are up to?" Bentley asked.

"We're on a mission to hunt down one of the Devilish Seven member, Lord Baron to avenge Snowy's family death and take back the Husky History pages of the Husky History Manuals." Peach went on about it.

"Why did I have come with us?" Snowy mumbles and does a facepalm.

The Cooper Gang looks at Snowy, they were surprised that she lost her parents at a very young age, they knew that she will do everything in her power to avenge her family. So they decided to help her out to retrieve the pages of the book.

"Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that Snowy, is there anything we can do help?" Sly asked with sorrow.

The female husky glared at the guys and growls angrily. "Yeah what you can you do is stay out of my way and let me and my gang handle this, I don't want your help."

"You don't need to be rude Snowy, and besides we could ue all the help we can get."
Penelope said.

"Yeah really, and some extra muscles." Neyla flirting with Murray and wink at him.

"I do wish to help a beautiful blue damsel." Sir Galleth smiles at her.

Rioichi walks up to Snowy and hold her hand, "I wish to help you my blossom and help you reclaim your Husky History, just give us a chance." Snowy look into his eyes, trying hard not to blush, she was starting to have a thing for him but refuses to accept his help so she pushes him away.

"Look Cooper, I don't want your help and that's final!"

"Please my cherry blossom." Rioichi begged.

"STOP CALLING ME YOUR CHERRY BOSSOM, I'M NOT YOURS!" Snowy yelled. The female husky stormed out of the hideout into the forest in moonlight. The Cooper gang felt sad and upset sp they went into the van and left back on their heist.

"Poor thing, so much stressed and hurt." Neyla said sadly.

"Maybe we should leave her alone and let her cool off." Penelope suggested.

"Ok Penny." They said sadly.

With Snowy, she was in the middle of the forest sitting on a rock looking at the moon thinking about her parents, she began to sing about them.

"Fragile Heart"

[Verse 1:]
I remember the first time
You laughed with me
I remember the promises
You would never leave my side
Now I'm standin' with news of a tragedy
Standin' here with a fragile heart
See I never shed a tear
I stayed strong for them
When everybody disappears
It's only you that keeps me strong
I can't imagine goin' on
Without you in my life
Goin' on with a fragile heart

[CHORUS:]
When I think about, think about life
Lord I think of You
I forget about everything else
There's only you and I
I can't think about ever givin' up
Ever givin' up the fight
The only thing that matters Lord is You

[Verse 2:]
I ain't got no time to pretend
That I'm not missin' you
I know you're in good hands
The same hands that hold my heart
And I'll cherish every moment that we've spent
As a gift from God above
'Cause he takes care of all fragile hearts

[CHORUS 2:]
When I think about, think about life
Lord I think of You
I forget about everything else
There's only you and I
I can't think about ever givin' up
Ever givin' up the fight
The only thing that matters
When I'm goin' thru
Is givin' my fragile heart right back to you

[BRIDGE:]
You see my fragile heart's been broken
And you're the only one
Who can put it all together again
So I'm trustin' you Lord to see me thru

As she was looking into the moonlight, she was starting to feel weird and her body was starting to feel very cold, her paws were shaking. "What's happening to me?" She was on the floor glowing, her fur began to come off, her teeth was becoming like a vampire, wings were appearing from her back, light-blue wings growing out of her head, her skin began to turn sky blue with metal armour top and metal bottom with a long tail and her eyes turned sapphire, and let out her claws. "RAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!" Snowy was now a devil and spread out her wings and flew into the moonlight trying to control herself. "RAAAAAAGGGGH WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MEEEEEEEE?!" Snowy began to shoot ice lazors out of her eyes and began to destroy the trees in the forest, and shooting ice everywhere, this went on for 10 minutes and then she turned back to her normal self and passed out.

Meanwhile, the girls were getting worried about Snowy, and it was getting late and they really miss her, mostly Carmelita.

"Penelope, where's Snowy?" Peach asked.

"I don't know Peach, but she'll be coming in while we'll be sleeping."

"Something's not right, Snowy wouldn't be gone this long." Carmelita getting worried.

"I know right, should we go look for her?" Daisy asked.

"I'm sure she'll show up, but we need to get some sleep." Penelope said.

Carmelita looking out the window all worried and sad. "Aye, I guess we should get some sleep." She looks out the window again and says under her breath before going to bed. "Please come back Snowy." So the girls went off to bed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment