Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Snowy vs. Dr. Mysterio

A young girl named Snowy Husky, who is a master thief and goes on an adventure to avenge her family's death with the help of her five friends. They learned the true meaning of friendship later on, she ends up in a relationship with the Cooper Gang member.

Chapter 6 - Snowy vs. Dr. Mysterio

Chapter 6 - Snowy vs. Dr. Mysterio
It was the final day and the gang were getting ready for the final operation to take down Mysterio; Science blowout. Penelope was on her laptop and looking up the laboratory. Megan was looking for her electric boa staff ready to assist her friends as the other girls were up and ready to get into action. Then Penelope got the plan in order and calls up the gang for the operation.

"Ok ladies we listen up the time has come to take down the psycho dog and pull off the big heist. First, I need Megan can use her boa staff techniques to put the guards to sleep good thing I upgrade your boa staff." Penelope said to her tigress friend with a smile. "And I really appreciate that Penelope." Megan thanked her having her boa staff ready. "Next, I'll have Neyla to help me up in the turbo tower to the lab, from there I should be able to shut down the system from the lower lab. Then, I'm gonna have Daisy, Peach and Carmelita to get a hold of the key from the guard near the gate in order to make your way in. After I hack into the system and shut down the system and the guards are out of the way Snowy will make her way to the main laboratory and take care of Dr. Mysterio and take the pages and get the hell out of here." As Penelope was done going over the plan the girls went into action.
Megan was sitting on top of the building having her boa staff ready to aim at the guards. "This is for Snowy and the Husky Clan. "She said to herself as she aim multiple sleeping darts on the guards making them fall into a deep sleep.
"Beautiful work, Megan. "Penelope said to her tigress friend and then makes her way towards the tower. "Now time to shut down the system, Daisy, Neyla come with me." As they made their way into the tower Penelope sees the system but was being protected by lasers. "Ok ladies it's time for me to do a little hacking."
"So what are me and Neyla here for?" Daisy asked.
"I need you both to watch my back as I set the bomb on this laser beams and it alert the guards as I try to shut down the system. "Penelope explained.
Neyla takes out her whip and smirks. "With pleasure, sweet Penelope."
"Now that's what I enjoy doing, kicking guys asses and ripping their balls off." Daisy said as she pounds her fists together.
Penelope could help but giggle with Daisy's rough attitude. The female mouse then blew up the lasers alerting the guards in their way. "Here they come girls cover me!" She said as she began to work on shutting down the system.
Daisy and Neyla went back to back ready to fight off the guards.
"You ready Daisy?" Neyla asked her.
"Plz I was born to kill. "Daisy flames up her fists. "RAAAWR!"
Daisy charges towards the guards with all her rage as Neyla whips the guards making them fall into her command. "I'm almost done girls! "Penelope said as she was on her last computer to shut down. "Yes! The system has been shut down and everything is going to plan." All of the computer systems were shutting down as Snowy, Carmelita, Megan and Peach grabs the key and made their way into the lower lab.
"Ok Snowy Dr. Mysterio is all yours. "Penelope said.
Snowy smiles and looks at the main laboratory door and then looks at her team. "Ok then, time to for me make some real science, the science of vengeance." She clenched her ice fists together and runs towards the door.
"Be careful, Snowy. "Megan whispered to herself.
Dr. Mysterio was trying to reboot the system using his science touch. " GRRRRR NO SOMEONE HAS HACKED INTO MY SYSTEM WHEN I FIND THE FOOL I'M GONNA-" Snowy barged in and ice kick him in the face. "Oof!"
"It's over Mysterio you and the rest of the Devilish Seven are going down! "Snowy said as she gives him a death glare.
"Snowy Husky, I thought I would meet you in person, coming for your pages for your pathetic family line, HA! "He said as points to the safe.
The female husky sees the pages in the safe and walks over to grab the pages. As she was about to grab it Mysterio zaps her hand to keep her from reaching it. "Oh silly husky, you shouldn't have done that." Mysterio takes out his machine gun ready to battle. "Prepare yourself!"
"Bring it on!" Snowy in her fighting position ready to fight.
"I'll see you dead along with your parents, Snowy Husky! "He said as he aim his gun towards her and began to shoot all over the lab. Snowy uses her ninja sprint to dodge his attacks and began use her ice fists to freeze up the gadgets. As Snowy was about to charge at him he calls his guards to assist him, having them circle around her. The female had a smirk on her face and calls out Daisy's name.
"Oh Daisy, you some guards to punk on." Snowy smirks.
The ground began to shake as Daisy make her way into the Lab, she smashes the door down and sees the guards charges towards them and smashes them with her fists and grabs them and smashes them to the ground floor. The mongoose's face went red and began to charges towards Snowy with his bomb-omb gun. "I'LL BLOW THAT HUSKY BRAIN OUT!" Snowy sees him charging towards her and yawns sarcastically, seeing her feisty brawn steps in front of her flaming up her fists.
"Nobody touches my husky gal!" Daisy roared as she uppercuts the doctor to the walls.
"RAAAAAHH!" Mysterio hits the walls trying to get back up all bruised up, but Daisy grabbed him by the neck and pins him against the wall. Snowy uses her ice fists to break the safe open and takes the pages of the Husky History.
"You psycho husky, s-so much like you f-father." The male mongoose stalling.
"Shut up and die already!" Daisy snaps and bashes his head to the walls.
"Let him go, Daisy!" Snowy demanded.
The female princess let him go while the mongoose try to catch his breath. Megan and Peach came in and sees the other two glaring at Dr. Mysterio.
"You may have defeated me Snowy Husky, but let's see if you worthy enough for the lovely witch doctor, Ms. Diamond. Hehe, you won't m-make it to see the next day, haha haha ha!" He said all hysterical.
"I may not be strong but with the help of my friends, we're unstoppable and have a strong bond to each other. "Snowy said looking at her companions happily.
"That's right!" Daisy added.
Penelope calls Snowy from the binoculars, "Snowy the cops are coming in, you and the rest of the girls need to get out of there right now!"
"Roger that. "Snowy said hanging up. "Let's go ladies."
The girls agreed and made their way out of the library to the Husky Party bus.
Snowy's POV…
So the gang I defeated Dr. Mysterio and retrieve the pages of the Husky History. Luckily, we managed to escape under Officer Darcella's nose and put an end to Dr. Mysterio's psycho night of fun. I manage to read the pages about my Canadian ancestor, Maquela Husky. She was the first invent the fist of flames at the age of eighteen, Maquela is also a brawn like Daisy here. I can't believe it I took down the third Devilish Seven member but this isn't over. Now I'm starting to think about how my grandmother was doing and hoping she's ok, but I will put an end to this nightmare once and for all.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment