Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Nightmare on Voodoo Streets

A young girl named Snowy Husky, who is a master thief and goes on an adventure to avenge her family's death with the help of her five friends. They learned the true meaning of friendship later on, she ends up in a relationship with the Cooper Gang member.

Chapter 7 - Nightmare on Voodoo Streets

Chapter 7 - Nightmare on Voodoo Streets
Snowy's POV...

The gang and I were in the safehouse tracking down the fourth Devilish Seven member, Ms. Diamond. Ms. Diamond, as a young girl that make potions make her dolls come to life. She used her talent for show and tell, everyone was amazed with her special talent but when realised that her potion made her dolls go out of control attacking the other students, the principal expelled her. Everyone at the school, feared her voodoo talent, ever since then she hid deep into the tropical jungle somewhere in Hawaii, planting revenge for the people that discriminated her talent, she uses her potion to turn things into monsters to terrorize the city. So the gang and I packed up our things to fly to Hawaii to track down Ms. Diamond. I have the feeling this is gonna be one Voodoo nightmare.
The Husky Gang made it to Hawaii seeing voodoo spirits haunting the citizens and using them as dolls, and worst of all, hurting the children. Snowy wasn't pleased at this at all. "Why would she harm these children, thanks to her these kids will have nightmares!"
"This is really pity and wicked of her to do such a thing." Megan said.
"We need to find and end this once and for all." Daisy said.
The girls agreed and settled in a empty abandoned house ready to plan their next move. Penelope was in her room working on plan while the others were just settling in their rooms. Snowy was sitting in her room resting until she heard a scream from outside, her ears perked up and looked out the window and sees a female bandicoot in the hands of Ms. Diamond's goons.
"Hey, let me go!" The female bandicoot demanded.
"Hehe aren't you a pretty feisty little girl, c'mon let's take her to Ms. Diamond at once." The goon said with a smirk.
"Hahaha, yes!" They agreed.
The goons took her to Ms. Diamond's voodoo lair, Snowy saw the whole thing and called up the rest of the gang and tells them what happened.
"We need to find save her, who knows what they'll do to her." Penelope said worryingly.
"Daisy, Megan come with me, we have a bandicoot to rescue." Snowy said.
"Haha time to kick some @$$!" Daisy said cracking her knuckles.
"Let us go at once!" Megan with her boa staff ready to fight.
The three girls agreed and went after the goons. At the lair, the female bandicoot was kept in a cell glass, being kept on guard by Ms. Diamond's goons. The female lombax kept banging on the glass repeatedly demanding them to release her, but they ignore her and continue to on their patrol. Snowy, Daisy and Megan made it to the lair, then Penelope contacted her on her Bluetooth, "Snowy, it appears that they kept her in Ms. Diamond's voodoo room, get some photos of this I don't like the looks of this at all."
"I know this place gives me the damn creeps." Daisy said disgustingly.
"I know girls, but we have to rescue her." Snowy said.
"Girls, it's Ms. Diamond and she's setting up a voodoo hypnotic ball around her, Snowy?" Penelope was getting worried. "I don't like the looks of this at all."
"I know, we'll get her before it's too late don't worry." Snowy comforts her.
Ms Diamond uses her voodoo magic to hypnotize the female bandicoot to make her into a mutant, the female began looked away fighting the magic that Ms. Diamond was trying to put on her. "Don't worry sweetie you're gonna be a beautiful mutant once I'm done with you."
"Nggggn… stop it, I'm not going to be a crazy witch like...you." The female said trying to fight it.
"Such a strong little lady, aren't ya?" The female flamingo smirks and taunts her more. "Too bad nobody can't hear you HAHAHAHA!"
Megan was too disgusted seeing this and went into action, she threw multiple smoke bombs on the ground. One was next to Ms Diamond and the bomb exploded in her face, causing her to cough. Daisy came and smashes the glass trap and freed the female bandicoot, then grabs her and make their way out of the window. The alarm went off and the guards were coming.
"Snowy, Megan you girls need to get out of there, the guards are closing in." Penelope said through the Bluetooth.
"Roger that." Snowy said. Snowy and Megan made their way out the door before the guards saw them. When the smoke faded away, Ms. Diamond saw that the glass was broken and the female bandicoot escaped.
"AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH!" The flamingo yelled in a rage.
The girls made it back to the hideout, Penelope and the others were relieved that they made it back safely. Daisy puts the female bandicoot down and she smiled and hugs them tightly with tears of happiness.
"Thank you so much for saving me." the female bandicoot said hugging Snowy happily.
"It was our pleasure, dear." Snowy smiles and pats her on the back.
"What's your name chica?" Carmelita asked.
"My name is Coco and it's nice to meet you all." she said with a smile.
"So what did Ms. Diamond want with you, Coco?" Penelope asked
"Well I was on a nice assignment for my class until some monsters came and began to terrorise the city and then Ms. Diamond's goons snatched me and took me to her voodoo hypnotism room and began to drain all my neon energy, she was trying to turn me into a mutant." She told them.
"Well we're not going to let her do that to do you again." Snowy smiled and winks at her.
"Hehe, so what's your name?" She asked
"I'm Snowy Husky." Snowy said.
"Hello I'm Peach, you wants some cake?!" Peach smiles jumping up and down.
"I'm Carmelita Fox." Carmelita smiles.
"I'm Neyla." Neyla smirks.
"The name's Daisy, also known as 'The Daisy.'" Daisy said adjusting her gloves.
"And I'm Megan, it's nice to meet you." Megan said.
The female bandicoot smiles and looks at the gang "I'm really happy to meet such nice people." She said with a smile looking at the Husky Six and Megan. "Well it's getting late, I should probably get back to my room."
"Wait!" Peach said.
The female bandicoot stopped and looked at the Princess.
"Why don't you stay here with us, besides you'll be more safer here with us, who knows what happened if you go back to your room?" Peach suggested.
"I agree, Coco it's best to stay with us so Ms Diamond don't harm you again." Snowy agreed. "And besides we could use another member apart of the group."
The female bandicoot eyes widened, full of shock and happiness, and smiles. "Really, you want me to join the gang?"
"I don't see why not, we could use your neon powers for action." Carmelita smirks.
"Your powers are intelligent as Snowy's, Coco." Penelope added.
"Well if you want me to help, then I'm joining the gang."
"YAAAAY!" Peach smiled, hugging her tightly. "Another sister in the group!"
The girls smiled and giggled.
"Now listen up ladies, we need to focus on our mission and the Operation." Penelope said seriously. "Snowy did you take some photos of Ms Diamond lair?"
"Sure did, here you go." Snowy handing the photos to her.
Penelope looked at the photos, as she was looking she wasn't too happy of what she was seeing. "Voodoo hypnotists room, Mutants, magic, voodoo potions? Oh my God, I don't like the look of this at all."
"What are we up against Penny?" Neyla asked.
"I don't know, but I have a real bad feeling about this." Penelope said unsure.
"Right now we need to rest and prepare for the Operation tomorrow." Snowy said.
"Agreed." They all agreed.
The Husky Gang went to sleep all except for Snowy, she was sitting by the window looking at the moonlight. Coco sees her and sits by her and holds her hand.
"Are you ok, Snowy?" Coco asked.
"Yeah, I'm doing ok just thinking about my family….that's all." Snowy said looking away sadly.
"What happened to them?" Coco asked.
Snowy's flashback…
"Adam go hide Snowy in the closet!" James demands.
"Wait daddy, mommy what's going on, what's happened?!" Young Snowy asked.
James looked at their baby girl one last time until the battle began, put his hands on her little cheeks. "I love you Snowy, I want you to honor the Husky Clan forever." He looked at his daughter with a smile.
Snowy began to cry knowing that the time has come. Then the seven uninvited guests have barged in and stood before James and the family, James and the family began to battle the Devilish Seven. Poor young Snowy, sobs silently as she watches her family were getting slaughtered by the Devilish Seven. Moments later, Snowy came out of the closet and see her father, her mother and older siblings on the floor dead she ran to her father shaking him.
"Daddy, Daddy please wake up." Snowy crying shaking him. "Please wake up."
James did not wake up and was pronounced dead. Little Snowy couldn't help but cry on her father heavily.
"I love you Daddy." she said with tears.
End of flashback…
"Until this day, it still haunts me." Snowy said with tears.
The female bandicoot eyes widened and hugs her tightly comforting her. "I'm so sorry about your family, Snowy."
"It fine, at least their death is not in vain." Snowy said.
"You are the best thief ever and don't you forget it." Coco smiles.
"Thank you." Snowy said.
Coco falls asleep on Snowy's lap and Snowy falls asleep as well.
"I will avenge you...father." -Snowy said as she fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment