Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Snowy vs. Ms. Diamond

A young girl named Snowy Husky, who is a master thief and goes on an adventure to avenge her family's death with the help of her five friends. They learned the true meaning of friendship later on, she ends up in a relationship with the Cooper Gang member.

Chapter 8 - Snowy vs. Ms. Diamond

Chapter 8 - Snowy vs. Ms. Diamond
        Today was the final day and the Husky were preparing for the Operation, Voodoo Magic. Penelope called up the girls for the operation meeting, Snowy was sitting by the window while Penelope was giving her lecture."Ok ladies the day has come for our operation to bring down that flamingo!" Penelope exclaimed having her controller in her hand.

"Yeah!" The gang cheered.
"Megan, I need you to climb into the Caribbean to the skeleton safe to get the key from inside into the control room and open the door from the inside. Next, Ellora I need you to swim to under the Caribbean to real the ship pole in for Snowy, be careful there some guards that Ms. Diamond sent, I know she's expecting us let's be careful. Then Neyla and Daisy I need you to come with me to the Caribbean room in order for to hacking into Ms. Diamond's remote skeleton door, I need you both be on guard, as the alarm go off the guards will be onto us. Last, Peach once we're done with our tasks, stay here and in the party bus and meet us at the rendezvous. Now you know your places ladies and don't forget we're a team and we're the Huskies now let's move ladies!" Penelope smiles.
By using the large vines Megan climbed to get to the other side Snowy saw that was a treasure key as Snowy jumped onto tree's branches hoping not to fell in the water because she can't swim and there was something in the water but couldn't see because it was too dark. Almost getting to the key a giant tank came out of the water Snowy quickly jump and using the rail pole luckily she made it to the before the Caribbean sank caught up with her. After that Ellora free the giant pole and it broke through a force field which helped Snowy get closer to Ms. Diamond.
"The plan is going great so far, so good ladies, ok Snowy our time to shine." Penelope talking her in the binoculars.
"Go get that flamingo!" Peach cheered.
"Pluck that voodoo dog's feathers. "Daisy smirks.
Snowy let out a chuckle. "Will do." But there was still more obstacles to get into Ms. Diamond's skeleton temple, but Snowy managed reach inside. As Snowy walks in she sees Ms. Diamond sitting on her skeleton throne, Snowy growls at her.
"Hmmmm... I could hear that Cooper vibe coming; most distastefully bad hijuju." Ms. Diamond standing on one leg rubbing her skeleton smirking.
"Yeah? Well ladies like yourself gives me the damn creeps having an army of ghosts, skeletons and voodoo shoot isn't a very neighborly for the children you seriously gonna give them nightmares!" Snowy glares at her angrily.
"Oh, Snowy, I feel your spirit moving, but all I feel is a weakling, failing, naive spirit, If you wish to honor the Husky Clan then let's see if you are worthy enough to play Voodoo Says? The flamingo asked having her voodoo staff points to her.
"Voodoo Says?" Snowy asked looking at her curiously.
"I'll unleash my mighty voodoo magic upon you. If you repeat what I do, you'll dodge it just fine. If not, you'll get zapped, DEADLY! HA HA HA HA!" Ms. Diamond gets up and charging her voodoo staff.
"Bring it witch!" Snowy has her gloves ready.
Snowy hops on her ice platform getting ready to avoid Ms. Diamond's voodoo attack. Repeating on what Ms. Diamond doing help to get closer to her and when Snowy got closer she hit Ms. Diamond with her ice fists, but Ms. Diamond teleport to her voodoo chamber. "Oh running away what's the matter Ms. Diamond, can't face me like a real women!" Snowy exclaimed glaring at her.
"I'm just seeing if you're paying attention, after all you huskies have a lack on paying attention and I also know you have the Ice Demon within you, that's a miracle, hahaha look at you can't even control it, I feel so sorry for you" Ms. Diamond standing on one leg looks at her with an evil smirk taunting her.
"We'll see about that flamingo witch, I'll escort you to hell but from there you're on your own!" Snowy jump onto the land where Ms. Diamond was standing and whacked her with her ice fist but when she did Ms. Diamond teleported and zaps her in the chest her go on one knee.
"Ha ha ha, you're just like your father darling, a naive husky that's always doing them martial artists nonsense. So disappointing, I would've expected more from the great thief martial artists daughter." Ms. Diamond looks away using her voodoo skeletons towards Snowy. Snowy dodges her skeletons and turns them into ice sculptures the charges towards Ms. Diamond. After all the dodging Snowy uses her ice showers and finally defeated Ms. Diamond, her lying on the ground.
"You surely got some voodoo skills, Husky, but it won't help you if you're fixing to go after the Dark Ninja. He's Dark, with a capital D. You go smoking around his stronghold in Japan, you're likely to get smoked back…darling."
"Pfft please, if I can you down, I know damn well that I can down the Dark Ninja." Snowy going toward the skeleton safe and takes the pages of The Husky Martial Arts History and walks out.
"See you in the next world, Snowy Husky." Ms. Diamond mumbles and passes out.

Snowy's narrating...
The gang and I took Ms. Diamond's section of the Husky Martial Arts contained Cleotana notes on how to sprint invisible. Allowing her to sprint from corrupted pharaohs and greedy nobleman. Right on schedule Captain William and Officer Jaguar arrival queued was my exit. The production of voodoo magic, skeletons, ghosts and made it illegal on the world peace department which earned Ms. Diamond a one-way ticket to jail. While the gang and I enjoyed a few weeks off in the tropical sunshine working on are tan and preparation for next heist, grandma I promise that your grandbaby will come home.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment