Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Snowy vs. Dark Ninja

A young girl named Snowy Husky, who is a master thief and goes on an adventure to avenge her family's death with the help of her five friends. They learned the true meaning of friendship later on, she ends up in a relationship with the Cooper Gang member.

Chapter 10 - Snowy vs. Dark Ninja

Chapter 10 - Snowy vs. Dark Ninja
Meanwhile, Penelope and the girls were waiting for Snowy to return to the hideout, Daisy was getting impatient clenching her fists. Ellora was walking in circles all paranoid, Peach was eating cupcakes, Neyla was taping her claws, Carmelita was sitting next to Megan while Penelope was trying to contact Snowy on her Bluetooth. Daisy smashed then fists to the wall in anger.

"Damn it, where is she?!" Daisy asked all angry.
"I'm too worried about her Penelope, is she ok, is she ever going to ever come back?" Ellora asked all paranoid.
Penelope was trying to think but then snapped, "BE QUIET!"
The girls just stood there in silence and Ellora had tears in her eyes, Penelope sighs then hugs her tightly. "I'm sorry Ellora, I'm just as worried as you were this is not usually her." Then they heard someone walking in the cave, Daisy flamed up her fists, Neyla and Carmelita got their weapons ready neither did they realized that it was Snowy with Rioichi.
"Hey girls I'm back." Snowy smiles at them.
"Snowy!" Peach hugged her tightly.
"Omg you're alive!" Ellora hugged her with her tears.
"Hehe well of course, I'm alive." Snowy giggles and hugs them.
Carmelita sees Rioichi and then frowned at Snowy, "Um Snowy, what's he doing here?"
"Carm, we talked about this, he's here to help and the Cooper Gang are going to be tagging along as well." Snowy answered in a confident tone.
"WHAT?!" Carmelita, Penelope and Megan exclaimed in shocked.
"YAAAY!" Peach smiles and clapped her hands happily. The girls glared at her, Snowy looked at the girls and then at Rioichi.
"They're are going to help up with this Operation, come on in boys!" Snowy looks at the entrance of the hideout. The Cooper Gang came in and sees their love interests and began to flirt with them, this made Snowy giggle when Rioichi came up to her and began to flirt her as well.
"Hey there foxy, I missed you." Sly smirks put his arm around her.
"Hi Neyla!" Murray showing off his muscles.
"Salutations, my pink damsel." Sir Galleth says grabbing her hand and place a kiss on it.
"Howdy there Daisy, you still be feisty I see." Tennessee smirks.
"Penelope." Bentley looks at her.
"Bentley…" Penelope glares back.
"Oh Sir Galleth, you such a gentleman." Peach giggles.
"I still see you as a charmer." Daisy smirks back.
"I see you've been working out Murray dear." Neyla smiles and winks at him.
"You ringtail are such a pain, but a good one." Carmelita said all annoyed.
Megan on the other was getting annoyed seeing the sights of the Cooper Gang. Randy was just standing by the entrance, Ellora was looking at him and began to blush shyly then looks away. Megan slams her fists on the table and got up in anger glaring at the guys.
"OK THAT'S ENOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE PULLING HERE BUT IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK ON ME!" Megan snapped.
Randy stormed towards and got up in her face and glares at her, "HEY YOU DON'T TALK TO MY BRO AND FRIENDS LIKE THAT LAY OFF KITTY!"
"KITTY GRRR?!"
"YOU HEARD, KITTY!"
"Megan that's enough." Snowy holding her back.
"Chill out bro." Sly holding Randy back.
"Let's not fight, Randy-san." Rioichi said calmly.
"Look we don't have time to argue, we have to focus right now and you guys are a distraction to us!" Penelope all serious.
"Ha and you're the one to talk!" Randy snapped.
"Hey I'm not one to invite you bozos here in the first place!"
"You need to watch your tongue mousie!" Tennessee snapped.
"And who's going to make me?" Penelope asked.
"Stop!" Ellora yelled looking at the gang.
The gang stopped and looked at her, Snowy then stands next to her along with Rioichi. "We need to be helping Snowy, not arguing because you all hate hate each other, our mission is to get back the Husky History, Snowy needs us."
"Ellora's right...Snowy needs us." Bentley agreed and looks at Penelope. "Penelope let's drop and help out Snowy."
Penelope let out a sigh and then looks down, "Ok, fine."
"Yippie! We're friends now!" Peach smiles and claps happily.
"For now." Randy said.
"What's your problem?" Ellora asked.
"As if I need explain myself to you, Lombax." Randy answered having his back turned.
"Hmph, so rude!" Ellora having her arms folded.
Snowy then interrupted and looks at Bentley and Penelope, "Ok Penelope and Bentley, what's the Operation plan?"
The two of them began to work on the plan, Penelope was looking at the photos and Bentley was sketching out the plan, Penelope helped Bentley with the sketch and pointed to the castle showing where the guards will be located, Bentley looked at where the van being held.
"Ok, we got it now guys." The two said.
"About time!" Daisy said cracking her knuckles.
Penelope smiles and goes over the plan,"Since Dark Ninja has a force of Samurais, at the entrance of the castle we need to create a distraction for them Snowy, Rioichi, Daisy, Murray, Sly, Peach and Randy that's your plan. While Megan and Neyla to sneak under the castle bridge to destroy the electric panel to get the gate open. Carmelita and Ellora to shoot down that Panda platforms for us to enter the pathway castle. Ok, that's it you guys and remember, we're doing this as a team and doing this for the Husky Clan, now let's go take down that Dark Ninja!"
"Yeah!" The gang agreed.
The gang left the hideout and went straight to the Panda Gate, the Samurais spotted them and charges towards them. Daisy flames up her fists, Sly got his cane out, Rioichi got his ninja blades out, Peach got her hammers out, Murray cracked his knuckles, Randy cracked his neck.
"Ok gang time to kick some @$$." Sly said.
"Yeah my favorite time of the day!" Murray pounding his fists together.
"Let's party!" Peach yelled.
The gang charged towards the angry samurais, keeping them distracted. For, part two of the plan, Megan and Neyla went under the gate and sees the electric panel Megan uses her boa arrow to demolish it and Neyla uses her whip pull the bridge down, they climbed back up to the surface seeing a whole pile knocked out samurais.
"Hehe that was a good workout!" Randy fixing his gloves.
"Man that was too quick." Daisy complained.
"It was worth it." Snowy puts her hand on her friend's shoulder. "Now let's go to get Dark Ninja!" Snowy then took the lead to the palace as they went inside the door closes behind hem and the room went dark, Daisy flamed up her fists to give light. Then the lights went on and the Dark Ninja stands before them Snowy glared at him with her fists clenched with ice.
"Dark Ninja!" Snowy growled.
"So you must be Snowy Husky, the last husky of the Husky ha this must be a joke!" Dark Ninja laughs.
"Damn u Ninja!" Daisy snapped.
"I came to take back what's mine." Snowy answered.
"I'm done talking with words now I'm ready to talk with my fists of fury!" Murray yelled in anger ready to fight.
"I don't think so!" The mysterious voice said.
The gang looked around to see where the voice was coming from, Dark Ninja smirks at them sensing his assistant behind him, the gang sees the female cat figure behind him, then a ninja dart was thrown at Snowy. Snowy dodged and glared at her angrily as she came out of the shadows.
"Stop playing around, who the hell are you?!" Snowy demanded.
"What do you think Snowy, it's a slut." Carmelita answered
"I'm Claudia and I think ur the one that is the slut meeooow" She says taking out her claws and sharpening them.
"Hmph, I'll take her down." Neyla growls having her whip out and her claws
"You and me Dark Ninja, one on one." Snowy glared at him ready to fight.
Dark Ninja smirks and calls up his samurais to assist him in the room, the dark samurais came in and circled around the gang.
"I might as well give u a warning,I'm a highly skilled ninja that is black belt also I know kickboxing so I suggest you turn away now." Claudia suggested and gets in her fighting position.
"I'm black belt in Tai Chi, Martial Arts, Taekwondo and Kung fu so you are nothing compared to me, step down!" Snowy all calm ready to make her move.
"LET'S PARTY!" Peach yelled and attacks the dark samurais with her hammers. The gang charges towards the samurais, Claudia grabs Neyla by the arm and twisted it. Megan sits on her shoulders wrapping her arms around her neck and brought her down to the floor. Dark Ninja and Snowy glared at each other with their weapons ready to fight.
"You ready to put out your misery Husky?" Dark Ninja takes out his blades ready to fight.
"We'll see who will fall first." Snowy clenched her fists with ice.
The two charged towards each other and had a one on one brawl, Dark Ninja kicked her to the walls and throws his ninja star at her. The female husky then dodges and slides and trip him and charges her fists towards his face but he blocked her attack.
"Ha so pathetic!" Dark Ninja smirked and kicks her in the leg making her fall over and grabs her by the neck sinking his claws in her neck, Snowy tried not to scream, Sly, Rioichi, Tennessee and Sir Galleth turns around and saw the whole thing and charges towards him. He then took out his dagger ready to stab her, "Say goodbye, Husky." The four raccoons charging up their canes and blasted him to the wall, Snowy was released gasping for air.
"You will not hurt, my blossom!" Rioichi hissed.
"Grragh!" Dark Ninja trying to get up.
Claudia gasps and runs to him, "Dark Ninja sweetie are you ok?"
He got up and looks at the Coopers growling, then calls more Samurais to deal with them. Then glared at Snowy and walks towards her, Snowy gets out a blindfold and puts it on her eyes. The male panther stopped and looked at her. "What is this?"
"A little lesson that my great master taught me." Snowy answered.
"I will not be defeated!" Dark Ninja exclaimed.
He charges towards her with his dagger, Snowy dodges and kicks him multiple times and peer pressure points him in the neck, making him fall over. The gang were amazed with her skills, Snowy stood there looking at him.
"Who are you?" The ninja asked looked at her.
"The true Husky Warrior, and I will avenge my family and the Husky Clan." Snowy answered and looks at the throne room and takes the pages of her family history.
"You have the potential skills, husky but let's see if you are strong enough to take down Venom the Symbiote King, haha guuh." He said before he passed out.
Snowy looks at her pages, "I did it."
"We did it." Rioichi said with a smile.
The Cops were closing in and the gang made their escape.
Snowy's Pov…
So the gang and I retrieved the pages of the Husky Clan, and Dark Ninja and Claudia were in custody with the police, hey, at least we made it easier for my two favorite cops. The pages of the history was talking about my Medieval Ancestor, Aurora Husky. Aurora was a royal knight that steals from the greedy kings to aid the poor, she also invented the tornado catapult. Man if I was in her time, I would love to meet her I would over to meet all of my ancestors. The Cooper Gang went their separate ways and the girls and I went back to America.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment