Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Snowy vs. Venom

A young girl named Snowy Husky, who is a master thief and goes on an adventure to avenge her family's death with the help of her five friends. They learned the true meaning of friendship later on, she ends up in a relationship with the Cooper Gang member.

Chapter 12 - Snowy vs. Venom

Chapter 12 - Snowy vs. Venom
    The morning was rising and today was the day for the gang plan their big Operation, Dark Webs. Snowy and Sly were still asleep in each other's arms by the window, Bentley and Penelope were in the living room trying to sketch the plan. Peach was making breakfast for the gang, Tennessee was adjusting his gun, Carmelita was in shooting range, Randy wakes up and goes in the kitchen and sees Peach and flirts with her.

"Hey there gorgeous, you sure know how to cook." Randy smirked.
"Well, I got it from my mama." Peach giggled.
"And the beauty." He said.
Ellora then comes out of her bedroom and walks to the kitchen then sees Randy flirting with Peach, she saw him place his hand on hers holding the spatula flipping the pancake. She growled then looks away from them both, then heard them talking.
"Jeez, that Lombax what's her face name, my God she got some serious issues." Randy shakes her head.
"Well I'm sorry last night, I didn't know she would do something like that, she's not really like that, I'm sure she'll feel better." Peach smiles looking at him.
"I doubt that I've seen better like Megan. At least, she doesn't be having her nose in business and knows how to handle herself" Randy said.
"Well, Ellora is the rookie of the gang so yeah, she's learning." Peach said, holding a plate in her hand.
"Well, that explains a lot." Randy sighs and drinks his coffee.
Ellora heard everything what he said about her and began to cry and goes back in her room and slams the door, Rioichi sighs and storms in the kitchen and glared at them. "Randy-san why did you say all that for, Ellora just heard everything you just said!"
Peach's eyes widened and covered her mouth, "Omg, Ellora I have to go talk to her oh no." Peach went to go talk to her, Randy ignores him and continues to drink his coffee in peace.
"So what she started it, I don't have time to deal with her and why should I care, she's the one always getting her into trouble here, not me."
"Well I'll give you that, but that's not the point, you didn't have to insult her like that, you go apologize to her." Rioichi said all demanding.
"Like hell I will!" Randy glared at him. "She own me an apology." Snowy and Sly came then came in the kitchen and sees Rioichi and Randy looking at each other.
"Oh boy." Sly sighs.
"What happened now?" Snowy asked.
"Randy-san and Peach were talking about Ellora and she heard them and now she's in her room crying." Rioichi said glaring at Randy.
"Bro, what's your deal?" Sly asked all irritated.
"What? It's not my fault she's a crybaby." Randy looks away drink his coffee some more.
"Randy, well you have to understand she's very sensitive." Snowy said,
"She wasn't that sensitive snapping and exposing her pint-sized breasts to the whole gang." Randy looking at her.
"Ok I'll give you that, but that's not the point, she did that because you offended her and made fun her breasts." Snowy said looking at her.
"Yeah well if she didn't call me names, this could've been avoided." Randy pointed out. "Well anyways let's eat already and get dressed we have a big operation today." The gang agreed and began to eat their meal and then went in their rooms to get dress. Penelope and Bentley were finally finished with the plan and called the gang in the room.
"Ok we have the intel we need, Venom has damaged this for the last time, and it's time bring this sucker down. Thanks to Bentley's tracking device he shot on Venom's neck we could be able track him easily. Sly, Snowy I need you both to gain access to the switches of his hideout, next we need to open his gate although the place filled with symbiotes and we need to create a distraction."
"My God, when don't villains have guards crawling around, why can't they make things easy for us?" Snowy asked shaking her head.
"Well they are the main villains and they always got back up anyways Snowy, Rioichi, Sly, and the rest of you will distract them as Megan uses her light arrow to bring down the electric door and there will be nothing to stop us to put this Symbiote King in his place, Viva New York everyone!" Penelope said.
"Yes!" The gang agreed.
Sly and Snowy leaves the hotel first to the access point and the two thieves went on the panels and began to run on it to make the gate open for the rest of them to get through.
"Very good you two, now we can advance to phase two now." Penelope as she and the gang made their way to them. The gang looked at where the dark clouds were on that hideout, Snowy then took the lead and made their way to Venom's hideout as they took a step the alarm went off and the symbiotes came and charges towards them.
"Let's rumble!" Snowy said charging towards them.
"Not without me you're not!" Kevin said coming out of the shadows and then smirked at Snowy. "Snowy Husky, still being the hero as usual."
"Kevin back off I'm here for Venom." Snowy glared at him with his fists.
"Snowy don't worry about him, I'll take him on." Randy smirked at her then glared at Kevin.
"LET'S PARTY!" Peach shouted.
"YEAAAAAAH!" The gang agreed and charges along with Snowy. Venom then appears before the gang, Snowy looks at him and then stands having her gloves ready to fight.
"Husky, you took a risk without being stronger, as the king I will the city of New York!" Venom said as he stretches out his claws.
"Over my dead @$$ body!" Snowy growled.
"As you wish."
The two began to charge towards each other, Venom sprang out his dark ooze webs with his claws aiming for Snowy's neck in his sneaky move, he aim his dark tentacles out at Snowy and whacked the female husky to the ground. She got up and used her ice showers aiming for his legs, he dodges and grabs her by the neck sinking his claws into her flesh blood having her face close to his mouth.
"I'm feeling hungry." Venom said squeezing her head having his mouth wide open for her to see the full view of his monstrous fangs.
"No...let go you..freak." Snowy struggles to break free from his grip.
Suddenly, Venom looked at Snowy's eyes glowing bright blue pulling back with a surprised look, "What?!" Venom's hand began to lose his grip giving Snowy a better chance at what she's transpiring.
Snowy's fangs began to show and her wings showed, the gang looked at their friend transforming into a creature. Venom then lost his grip when Snowy blasted him with her eye beam, making him hit though the walls. Snowy was in her full transformation she's also known as, Ice Snowy. Rioichi's eyes widened seeing the dark form of his primary love, Bentley fainted on Murray.
"What?" Carmelita all shocked.
"Snowy…" Ellora said softly reaching for her.
Venom then got up and sees Snowy in her form, "How is this possible, what is the meaning of this Husky!"
"A little power up to take you and Kevin down!" Snowy answered before she charged up her powers. Venom was slowly backing up before she made her final attack on him.
"I will not be defeated, Husky!" Venom yelled charging towards her with his black ooze tentacles.
Snowy smirked at him, "ICE RAGE!" then blasted him with her ice power.
Venom tried to cover himself with his web shield then, the symbiotes were gone from their hosts, Venom falls over unconscious glaring at her rubbing his head.
"Grrr...you won't get away with this, Husky. I will get my revenge on you and your...friends." He hissed before passing out.
Snowy turned back to her normal self, then smashed the door to get the pages of the Husky History, "This is mine, Venom you should-" Snowy looked around for Venom and saw he disappeared into the sewer pipes.
"He got away!" Daisy exclaimed in anger.
"But not his son." Randy smirked having him tied up.
Snowy smiled and then hears the cops coming in, she and the gang made their escape.
Snowy's Pov…
So the gang and I have defeated Venom and his night of terror was over and we saved the citizens of New York, but he disappeared into the sewers before the cops arrived, but they managed to get Kevin and Anna into custody, it's what I can do for my sweet Captain Wolf. I also got a page of the Husky History that talks about my Native American ancestor, Tayanita Husky. Tayanta is the princess of the tribe that communicate with nature and she also invented the Nature Spiral, it helps you keep balance when around the trees. This great my heist almost complete, now to return home back to California, Grandma I'm coming home.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment