Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The Final Showdown and Ending

A young girl named Snowy Husky, who is a master thief and goes on an adventure to avenge her family's death with the help of her five friends. They learned the true meaning of friendship later on, she ends up in a relationship with the Cooper Gang member.

Chapter 14 - The Final Showdown and Ending

Chapter 14 - The Final Showdown and Ending
The sky went dark and the tsunamis were RAGING the thunder was loud. Just then a dark figure was behind the clouds. Snowy's eyes widened and couldn't believe it, it was none other than, Ogre. The Husky Clan's ancient enemy stands before her, the Snowy was nervous about this, but stand firm waiting to approach her with a smirk on his face.
"HAHAHAHA SNOWY HUSKY!" Ogre shouted approaching her.
Snowy glared at him angrily, "Ogre the most cold-blooded enemy of the Husky Clan, also responsible for the death of my family."
"Hahaha sticking up for the Husky Clan, how adorable!"Ogre laughed and began to taunt her. "Too bad you won't be able to see them again."
"Something you don't have Ogre, you're filled with jealousy, hatred and pure evil, I'm taking you down!" Snowy said clenching her fists with ice.
"I shall put you out of your misery!" Ogre growled.
"Wait, Snowy!" A familiar female voice said.
Snowy's ears perked up and looked behind her and sees her grandmother running towards her. "Grandma?"
"Snowy, don't fight him he's too powerful for you to handle." Her grandmother said all worried.
"Grandma, I'll be fine it's me who he really wants, I'll put an end to him once and for all." Snowy smiles hugging her grandma then glared at Ogre. "Ogre this end here and now!"
Ogre then landed on the beach in his Ancient form showing his fangs and growled. "Time to die Husky!"
"With Pleasure!" Snowy charges up her fists.
The two began to have a one on brawl, the citizen of Los Angeles came to watch the battle in person. The news people appeared by the beach shore and they were at a good distance away from the two.
News lady: breaking news, it appears to be a dark figure shape of a monstrous in sky waiting for war with Snowy Husky, I do fear for our Hero. The real question is where are the rest of the Husky Six?
Penelope jumped and sees Snowy battling Ogre and woke up the girls. Randy saw the new and quickly went to the beach to help Snowy. William and Darcella saw Snowy battling Ogre, they got their guns and rushed out of the headquarters to the fighting scene. With Ogre he used his tentacles arms to grab Snowy by the waist, Snowy bashes him in the head and stabbed him in the neck with her ice knife.
"Give it up Ogre it's over!" Snowy said feeling weak.
Ogre let out at evil chuckle and glared at her, "Hehe think again Husky!"
She looked at him confused and saw what Ogre was doing her eyes widened when she saw him healing himself, the citizens were shocked and terrified of this sight and were worried for their Hero.
"Oh no, Snowy." Grandma mumbled sadly.
Ogre then teleported in front of her and grabbed her by the neck and lifted her in the skies, Snowy trying to break free from his grip gasp. Grandma was seeing the whole thing, she was trying to reach for her granddaughter but some of the citizens were holding her back. Ogre smirked at her and began to sink his claws into her body, feeling her warm blood coming out of her body.
"AAAARRGGHH!" Snowy yelling in pain.
"Snowy...NOOOOO!" Grandma shouted in tears trying to reach for her.
The rest of the Husky Six came and sees her and rushed to the beach, then the citizens began to cheer for their arrival, Grandma Husky was happy more to see her friends. William and Darcella have arrived to the scene and sees Grandma with a briefcase, she gives it to them to take them to the Husky Six.
News lady: I don't believe it appears that the Husky Six are in the scene, everyone!
This will be the greatest battle.
Daisy flames up her fists, Peach got out her twin pink hammers, Neyla got out her whip, Carmelita was aiming her shock pistol at Ogre, Penelope got her tech bombs, Megan aimed her lighting arrow to him and Ellora charging her fists with Neon. The Cooper made it as well and decided to help Snowy and the girls.
"OGRE!"Daisy shouted.
Ogre turned around and glared at the princess and saw a ball of flame coming towards him, he tried to block but instead he released Snowy. Rioichi sprints up in the air and catches her, he then sees Snowy was unconscious and hugs her tightly. He began to trail fingers through her hair, "Snowy, if you can hear me I wanna say you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. Whenever I see you see the blossom that sprouts in my heart. If you're the real blossom, you will put an end to Ogre and honor the Husky Clan.
Snowy slowly opened her eyes and looks into Rioichi eyes, "I...I was just resting my eyes."
"You shouldn't sleep on the job my blossom." Rioichi chuckled helping her up.
Ogre floats towards her and began to taunt her, "Where's that power your suppose to have, Ice Snowy, why not use it."
Snowy stood there in silence, she wanted to but she didn't want to do it in front of her grandmother and Sensei. Captain William and Darcella showed up to assist Snowy and the gang.
"Snowy, your grandmother told me to give you girls this." William said giving her the briefcase.
Snowy opened the briefcase and sees the Husky Clan's emblems, "Omg, she kept this safe all this time."
Each of the girls took their emblems, Daisy wore the flower, Peach wore the heart, Neyla wore the cat paw, Penelope wore the tech ball, Carmelita wore the diamond and Snowy took the snowflake emblem.
"This ends here and this ends now!" Snowy exclaimed charging up her emblems.
"Yes!" Daisy said feeling the flames.
"Yippie!" Peach all excited.
"I can feel it." Penelope said.
"Me too." Carmelita added.
"Time to do what we do best." Neyla smirked at Ogre charging up her powers.
Ogre's eyes widened and looked at Snowy's eyes glowing bright blue and the other girls emblems glowing as well pulling back with a surprised look, "What the emblems of harmony?!"
"That's right and we're going to take you down, ladies combine!"
The girls began to combine their powers together and made a warp hole in the sky. Snowy then turned into her devil form and teleported in front of Ogre and uppercut him and clenched her fists with ice and punched in the chest multiple times.
"FLAME RAGE!" Daisy shouted blasting her flames.
"CUPID SLASH!" Peach shouted shooting hearts.
"DIAMOND SHOWERS! Carmelita shouted shooting him with her shock pistol.
"EAGLE TORNADO!" Neyla uses her whip to make a tornado.
"TECHNO-BLAST!" Penelope shouted blasting him with her bombs.
Mehan and Ellora decided to give to give the girls so they helped combined their powers." Let's help the girls, Ellora!" She said charging up her arrows. "LIGHTING ARROW!"
Ellora nodded and charges up her fists, "NEON FISTS!"
Grandma and the citizens of Los Angeles eyes widened when the girls formed the golden dragon. The girls gave their powers to Snowy, and the Snowy then charges towards Ogre with full rage and uses her fists to push him into the Dark hole. She had the golden dragon drag him into the dark hole and trapped him.
"SNOWY HUSKY YOU WILL DIIIIIIIIIIE!" Ogre shouted before he disappeared into the dark portal. The dark portal closed and he was trapped, the citizens began to cheer. The girls turned back to normal and Snowy sees her grandmother she slowly flies to her.
Grandma sees Snowy approaching her and reaches for her, "Snowy is that you?"
"Yes Grandma, I'm still the same except I'm an ice devil!" Snowy answered, floating down looking at her. "I didn't want you to see me like this because I didn't want you to be afraid of me.
Grandma smiled and hugged her happily, "You will never afraid of you, you did what you have to do sweetie and I'm proud of you."
"I even got back all the pages of the Husky Martial Arts History." Snowy said and has the book in her hands. "I did it…"
Grandma's eyes widened and sees the book and takes it and looks at her granddaughter with tears and joy. "Oh Snowy, if your father was here he, would be so proud of you."
"I know he would." Snowy said with a smile.
The female husky turned back to her normal self, she turns around and sees the gang running towards them.
"Snowy!" The gang said.
"It's over you guys." Snowy smiles in relief.
"We did it." Rioichi smiled and holds her hand.
The girls saw grandma and hugged her Snowy smiled and winked at William, the male wolf eyed widened and began to blush. The Cooper Gang smiled as they began to flirt with the girls, Snowy walks towards them, but Rioichi uses his cane to pull her in for a kiss. The female husky's eyes widened and slowly closes her eyes then wraps her arms around his neck, the gang smiled and cheered for them, William became a little jealous but was happy for her.
"Awwwww." The gang teased.
"Snowy, who's this handsome young man?" Grandma asked.
"Oh, Grandma this is Rioichi Cooper, I met him on our heist." Snowy answered, resting her head on his shoulder.
"Hello there Grandma Husky, it's an honor to meet you." Rioichi said and bows."
"And these are the Cooper Gang, Sly, Randy, Bentley, Murray, Tennessee, and Sir Galleth." Snowy said.
"Howdy ma'am!" Tennessee tilted his hat.
"Nice to meet you, Grandma Husky." Bentley smiled.
"Hi Grandma!" Murray smiled and waves.
"Hey Grandma." Sly smiles and hugs her.
"Greetings Madame Husky." Sir said and kisses her hand.
"Grandma Husky, long time no see!" Randy smirked and hugged her.
Grandma smiled and hugs the two raccoons and blushes with Sir Galleth sweet charm. "It has been a long time, my goodness Randy you sure know how to keep in good shape.
"Hehe well I have stay that way if I still need to be the brawn still." Randy smirked fixing his gloves.
"Hey I'm the brawn, chump!" Murray growled.
"Prove it then hippo!" Randy ready to fight.
"The Murray will get you, RAAAAAGE!" Murray yelled and tackled Randy to the sand.
Neyla and Megan giggled, Rioichi and Bentley did a facepalm and the others smiled and shaked their heads. Daisy then grabbed the two by the ears and twisted it.
"Ow ow owwww!" The two yelled in pain.
"You both are the best now shut and let's celebrate!" Daisy said as she pushed Murray to Neyla and Randy to Ellora.
"Yeah!" The gang cheered.
The gang went down to the pier and had a party with all the citizens, and the rest of the crew. Murray looked at Neyla with a goofy smile and began to blush hard. The female tigress giggles and kisses him and purrs. Randy accidently have his hands on Ellora's hips, the female Lombax looked away blushing. Randy then pulls her in closer and began to trail his fingers through her hair, the female Lombax purrs and rested her head on his chest.
"Ellora...I wanted to apologize for everything, I was just having a lot of anger and I took it out on you and-"
"No Randy, I should be the one sorry, I didn't know what you were going through when you were little, I pushed you too far." Ellora smiled and looked into his eyes.
"Ellora, will you go out with me?" Randy asked her blushing.
Ellora's eyes widened and blushed as well."Yes I would love to, Randy Cooper." She said and kisses him.
The gang and citizens cheered and began to celebrate their victory.
Snowy's adventures continues…
So here's the Story of Snowy Husky: The Husky Clan. I hope you enjoyed it bye :)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment