Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Yami's meet their matches!

Includes: Anime/Manga: Shinzo, Shaman King, Rave Master, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragonball Z/GT, Beyblade: G-Revolution, FullMeatal Alchemist, and Yu-Gi-Oh!
Vid. Games: Kingdom Hearts

Chapter 3 - The Yami's meet their matches!

Chapter 3 - The Yami's meet their matches!


-The Yamis meet their Matches!!-



Solo: Konichiwa!We're taking a break from embarrassing the babys(Babies: Whew…!) So THEY ARE NOT BABIES IN THIS FICTION! Welcome to the Yamis meet their matches! Tottally sponsed by Yu-Gi-Oh(not)! I'm your host, Solo!



Caliber: and I'm your co-host, Cali.



Musha: Im the dis-claimer person! Solo dosen't own any one but herself, me and Caliber.



Solo: The Hikaris (Yugi, Bakura, and Marik) have caught on tape raw footage of their Yamis(Yami, Yami Bakura, and Yami Marik or Malik) getting beat up! OMG! What magic will their foes use? How will the three Masters of the Shadow Realm fall? Watch to find out!

Yugi: ^______________________________^



Marik: *whips out a video camera*



Bakura: *smiles innocently*



Yami: *twitches*



Yami Bakura: *growls*



Yami Marik: *hides his face in his hands*



Solo: Aaaaaaand here's our first clip, Yami Baky meets….(drum roll)the dreaded(more drum roll)…TOASTER! DOM DOM DOOOOM!!



Every one else (except YB): *sarcastic gasp*

(video starts)



Setting: Bakura's House, 11: 37 am



Bakura: *walks down the stairs and sees his yami starring at a toaster in the kitchen*



Yami Bakura: *stares at the toaster intensly*



Bakura: *runs up stairs and comes back with a video camera*



Yami Bakura: So, You have come back!



Toaster: *glitters*



Yami Bakura: *narrows his eyes*



Toaster: *glitters*



Bakura: *zooms in on YB's eyes and then the toaster to make that “special effect” that they have in show-downs*



YB: *sweat drops*



Toaster: *glitters*



YB: Gr..! *runs at toaster, but trips over his own 2 feet*



Toaster: *glitters*



YB: *gets up quickly* So you had your magic trip me?! H-Hahaha! I am the great Bakura, King of Thieves! No one shall trip me!!!



Bakura: *puts his hand over his mouth and closes his eyes to keep from laughing*



YB*blast the toaster with shadow magic*



Toaster: *…glitters*



YB: *anime vien/anger mark* GAWD! I HATE THIS THING!!!!



Toaster: *guess what? It glitters some more!*



YB: *Lunges*



Toaster: * “Trips” him with it's cord, then…glitters*



YB: *picks it up and throughs it out it out the window* Ha..Ha..*falls over sweating*



Bakura: *closes the little flip out-thingy on the camera then walks slowly up to his room and shuts the door lightly*



YB: (who is still on the floor) *hears VERY loud laughter coming from up stairs* ??? *squints out of tierd-ness* Ha..ha…ha…ha….



Toaster: (Outside, in the bush) *glitters*



*end of clip*



Everyone(Except YB): O.O HHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!



Yami: HAHAHAHA!



Solo: And next up….Yami!



Yami: HaHa-Whaa…?



Solo: *pops in a video tape*



((video starts))



Setting: Yugi's grandfather's Shop, 2: 56 pm



Yugi: Yami get up. I need you to wash the clothes while I cook.



Yami: *is laying on the bed, re-arranging their deck* ...Why…?



Yugi: *throughs a frying pan at him* BECAUSE I'M COOKING!



Yami: OUCH!! *rubs the back of his head and looks over his shoulder* Okay, Okay…*hops up and sticks their deck in his pocket*



Yugi: You do remember everything I taught you about the washing machine, DON'T YOU?



Yami: *takes the clothes basket from him* Sure, Sure.



Yugi: All right…



Yami: *marches of down the hall like he's on some kind of mission*



Yugi: *giggles* Ooops, did I forgot that we ordered a pizza? Silly me *Takes a video camera out from under the bed*



Yami: *in the laundry room* Now…What did Aibou(partner) say that Tsp. stand for?? Oh, I don't think it matters…*dumps the whole box of laundry detergent in the washing machine* I really don't like machines…



Washing Machacine(WH): *makes weird noises*



Yami: *doesent notice and dumps the whole basket in*



WH: *to full*



Yami: *continues to not notice, and reads the back of the detergent box*



Yugi: *giggles and then sees the WH and rolls his eyes*



Yami: *throughs a million fabric softner sheets in the WH and crams the door shut*

Yugi: *shuts the already mostly closed-door VERY quietly and waits*

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..Yami:???....................................................................................................................... *KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!*



Yami: *screams*



*8 minutes later, the doorbell rings*



Yami: *is cleaning up the mess in the laundry room with Dark Magcian helping*



*ring….ring ring…RIIIIIIIING*



Yami: *gets ticked, runs down the stairs, throughs open the door and says* WHAT THE CRAP DO YOU WANT?!!



Pizza Guy: Uh…You o-o-ordered a p-p-iza….? *shakes*



Yami: *snatches the pizza from him and throughs a Egyptain gold coin at him,them slams the door in his face…Then suddenly remembers a sharp pain and Yugi saying “BECAUSE I'M COOKING!”*



Yugi: *bust out laughing on the couch while watching the re-run of his poor partner*



Yami: AIBOU!! *chases him*



Yugi: *gets up and runs, still laughing and crying*



Yami & Yugi: *run all over the house*



((Video ends))



YB: H-HAHHA!! What an Aihou(“fool”)!”



Yami: SHAT UP! AT LEAST I DIDN'T GET BEAT UP, BAKA(“idiot”)!



Everyone else: *laughs*



Solo: OK, last clip, presented by Mr. Marik Ishtar!



YM: Oh GAWD NO!



Marik: Hai, Aibou! HAVE FUUUN!~*heart*

(((Video Starts)))



Setting: The mall, 2: 20 pm



Marik: I'm going to go to Khol's, are you coming?



Yami Marik: NO.



Marik: Ok, DON'T GO ANYWHERE. *walks off*



Yami Marik: *sticks his tounge out at him* >:P



Marik: I saw that.



YM: *flinches, which makes him bite his tounge, which makes him cry*



Marik: *laughs and keeps walking*



YM: Duat! (Egyptain for “underworld”) *looks around* Ooooh, wots that? *sees the escalator* Moving…stairs?? *looks around for his Hikari*<.< >.> *walks over to the up-escalator and gets on*



*at the top*

YM: Cool…*goes down the down-escalator* COOL! *thinks for a sec, then goes over to the down escalator and goes up* Heh..



Random people who just happen to be going the right way: *move out of his way/ jump/ back-up against the wall/ get mowed like their lawns*



YM: *plows some folks over and then goes down the up escalator, plowing even more folks over*



YM: *does this several times, until he gets his cape stuck*



Person: *walks by*



YM: *Grabs him and tries to get out, unfortanetly, that person who just happens to be Yami Bakura, weighs the exact same weight and get dragged down*



YB: AAH! *gets stuck by his hair*



YM: (who also is now stuck by the hair) *racks the escalator with the Millenium Rod*



Both: *blast it with shadow magic*



Escalator: *stops*

Both: *get un-stuck*



Yugi: (who is stand in front of a bench, had seen this whole event take place) *looks at Yami*



Yami: (who is standing behind him) *shrugs*



Marik: *comes out from behind a tree with a Khol's bag around his arm* Perfect! *closes the camera*



YB & YM: *look at him* !!!



All yamis: *think* MACHINES ARE THE SPAWN OF SET!



(((Video ends)))



Everyone(Except the yamis): HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!!!



Joey: (to the yamis) You 3 are great! *laughs*



YY, YB, & YM: *growl*



Tristan: (to the Hikaris) You 3 do good work! We are proud of you*laughs*



Y, B, & M: ^_________________________________^



Solo: Hahhaha…That's all folks! If u decide this is worthy of ur time, then tell us which of the 3 clips are the funniest in ur comment, Please and Arigato! Ja Ne(good bye)!
















Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoloAzume on June 20, 2005, 12:20:26 PM

SoloAzume on
SoloAzumeSolo: Thats 2 votes fore YB(i guess) and 1 for YM! *nudges Yami* U luck dog, u. *cheesy smile*
Yami: ^__^;;;
Yugi: Dont worry Yami, I liked u ^__^ *hug*
Yami: >__< My lungs...!
Yami Bakura: *beep* IT!!THIS IS AN OUT RAGE!!!! I DEMMAND THAT PEOPLE STOP COMMENTING RIGHT NOW!!! *gets hit in the head with a frying pan* X__x
Bakura: Ive always wanted to do that ^__^
Yami: *who's still being squezed to death* Laungage, YB.
Solo: HEY, everyone, YB wants u AAALLL to use REVERSE PHYSCOLOGY!! ^__^
Yami Marik: WHY! O WHY MUST I BE TORMENTED!?!!
Marik: Because we love u *hugs him cause he knows he doesent like it*
Solo: Who knows..Mabey we have a few more clips..*opens the back of a truck* FROM THE TIME THE WERE BORN!! WHAHAAHAHAHAA!
Yy,YB,and YM: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *run at her*
Solo: *closes the door and takes one step to the side*
*BANG!!*
All the yamis: OWW!! X__x
Solo: And none of those have anything to do with them. ^_^

Thanx for da commentory, ya'll. Much love.
- Solo

Dark_Angel_Wings on June 18, 2005, 7:34:47 PM

Dark_Angel_Wings on
Dark_Angel_WingsI liked the last clip. Poor Malik... .>

Lysergs_Kitty on June 10, 2005, 11:10:15 PM

Lysergs_Kitty on
Lysergs_KittyX3 That is so funneh... *RALMFAO* I like the toaster clip! Haha poor Yami Baka- uh-- I mean Bakura-san... XD *still RALMFAO* But anywho, this is awesome... I look forward to more chapters(yet again)!

SoloAzume on June 10, 2005, 1:59:50 AM

SoloAzume on
SoloAzumeSolo: Dun like it? THEN DONT WATCH THE NEXT SHOW! *holds back YB fan-girl with her foot*
Aah. No flames please. Whatever that is. *holds more fan girls*

jura on May 24, 2005, 10:51:32 AM

jura on
juraHahahahahah heeheheehehehe
that is (cries)very true write more.(Yy,Ym,and Yb look at her)
Yb:something funny
Yeah you raps his hair around him and spins him like a top!

SoloAzume on May 24, 2005, 4:15:29 AM

SoloAzume on
SoloAzumeBTW, "Set" is an Egytptian Diety(god, "holy one" But not the Pharoh), and the eveil gaurdian of Duat(and da god of Chaotic Forces). He killed his brother, Osiris, 'cause he was jealous.