Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Goldilocks

Imagine the characters of Soul Calibur 2 (Well most of them) in a Fairy Tale play! How would they react? Read on to find out! Yeah I know it's random but oh well... Lol

Chapter 1 - Goldilocks

Chapter 1 - Goldilocks
Once Upon A Time...

Disclaimer: Do NOT own Soul Calibur. Nuriko btw is me so I own her!!! ^_^

Goldilocks

CAST:
Father Bear: Kilik
Mother Bear: Xianghua
Baby Bear: Yunsung
Goldilocks: Talim
Narrator: Nuriko (and ALWAYS will be...)

<Backstage>

NURIKO: Okay people! Places please! First scene!
YUNSUNG: <comes out in baby bear outfit> Is this REALLY necessary?
NURIKO: <smirks> Why, yes Yunsung!
TALIM: <squeals> Yunsung-kun!!!! Kawaii!!!
YUNSUNG: I'm NOT supposed to be kawaii! I'm supposed to be the super cool warrior that NURIKO said I'd be!
NURIKO: Hey, it's not my fault I got "Fairy Tales" and "Life of a Warrior" mixed up...
KILIK: Hey, acting's pretty cool anyway! It's sometimes good to get away from all that violence...
XIANGHUA: Kilik-
chan's right! ^.^ He's ALWAYS right...
NURIKO: ......... OKAY! Lights! Camera! Pull up the curtains!

<Curtains go up>

NURIKO: Once upon a time, there lived 3 bears; Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby Bear.
KILIK: <comes out in Father Bear costume and roars> I am the strong Father Bear!
XIANGHUA: <comes out and smiles> I am the loving Mama Bear! AND I'M MARRIED TO KILIK-CHAN!!!! OMG!!!!
EVERYONE: -_-;;;;;;;
YUNSUNG: <comes out and glares at everyone>

<Silence...>

NURIKO: <from behind the curtain> Say your line!
YUNSUNG: I'm the adorable baby bear... Wheeeeee.... <without any enthusiasm>
NURIKO: Well one day, Mama Bear made some porridge for Papa Bear and Baby...
KILIK: P-Porridge??? I'm allergic to it!!! I can't eat it!
XIANGHUA: Oh don't worry, Kilik-chan! I made it porridge free! It may look like porridge but it's not...
NURIKO: Yeah yeah ok... Whatever... Well anyway, the porridge was too hot to eat so the three bears decided to take a walk out into the woods while it cools.
YUNSUNG: Yay yay... Whoopee...
XIANGHUA: Baby Bear, be more enthusiastic please...
YUNSUNG: <ignores Xianghua>
NURIKO: Well, while they were out, young Goldilocks happened to walk past the three bears' house and decided...
TALIM: Hmm, no one's home... And I'm dreadfully hungry... To top it off, I smell porridge! Maybe they wouldn't mind me going in and having some to eat...
NURIKO: So in she went, that naughty little Goldilocks and tried the first bowl of porridge which belonged to Papa Bear.
TALIM: Eww!!! This porridge is too hot! Better try the second one!
NURIKO: So she tried Mama Bear's porridge although it did not go to her liking...
TALIM: Eww!!! This porridge is too sweet!
XIANGHUA: <backstage> You have no taste in porridge! It's supposed to be sweet, stupid!
NURIKO: Hoping that the third time would be lucky, Goldilocks tried Baby Bear's tiny little bowl.
TALIM: Let me try the third bowl which is used by Yunsung-kun!!! <tastes some> Mmm!!! Delicious! Good taste as ever Yunsung-kun!!!
NURIKO: ................ Anyway Goldilocks decided to wander around the house and found three chairs. First, she sat on Papa Bear's chair which was...
TALIM: <sits on Baby Bear's chair which broke> Ooops!
NURIKO: Talim!!! PAPA Bear!!! Not Baby Bear!!!
TALIM: Gomen! <sits on Papa Bear's chair> Oof! This chair is too hard! I'll try the second one!
YUNSUNG: Wow she IS suited for Goldilocks... She's BLONDE!!!!
NURIKO: <after banging head countlessly on the wall> Oook... After that attempt, she decided to try the second chair.
TALIM: <sits down on Mama Bear's chair and sinks in> Oh my! This chair is way too soft for me!
NURIKO: Uh... She was supposed to sit on Baby Bear's chair but...
TALIM: But I was too excited to sit on Yunsung-kun's chair that I broke it too soon! Gomenasai minna-san!
NURIKO: ....... WELL, after a long day of interesting things, Goldilocks decided to get some rest and so she marched up the stairs.
TALIM: <opens room door and gasps> Three beds all in one room! How did they manage to fit it in??? And WHY do they share the same room?
NURIKO: Goldilocks tried the first bed but it was to her dislike.
TALIM: Again this bed is too hard!
KILIK: Just cuz I like to sleep on a rock...
TALIM: <tries Mama Bear's bed> Oh too soft! <tries Baby Bear's bed> Just right! AND it's Yunsung-kun's bed!!! ^.^
NURIKO: <ignoring audiences' laughing and the stupidity of what Talim said...> So Goldilocks fell asleep in Baby Bear's tiny baby cot, forgetting about the fact that she was at a stranger's home. Meanwhile, the three bears had come home to find their front door opened.
KILIK,XIANGHUA,YUNSUNG: <playing poker>
NURIKO: AHEM!!! The THREE BEARS had COME HOME to find their FRONT DOOR OPENED!!!!
KILIK,XIANGHUA,YUNSUNG: Oh! <run onto stage>
KILIK: Someone's been eating my not real porridge!
XIANGHUA: Someone's been eating MY porridge! <adds under breath> and finds it too sweet, stupid non-sweet-appreciator!
YUNSUNG: And someone's been eating my porridge and look it's ALL gone... Cry sniffle sniffle... I mean... <cries and sniffs>
NURIKO: <sighs> They then went into the living room to find that...
KILIK: ..... Did Goldilocks sit in my chair? Oh I mean, someone's been sitting in my chair!
XIANGHUA: Someone's been sitting in MY chair! And you can see the imprint still!
YUNSUNG: Someone's been sitting in my chair and look! It's broken into pieces! <cries>
NURIKO: Now angered, the three bears marched upstairs, to check if their belongings had been stolen but instead...
KILIK: Again? Someone's been sleeping in my bed!
XIANGHUA: Someone's been sleeping in MY bed! AND the imprint's there too!
YUNSUNG: Someone's been sleeping in my bed and look! She's STILL HERE!!!
NURIKO: At that time, Goldilocks opened her eyes to find all three bears staring down at her.
TALIM: AHHHHH!!!! BEARS!!!!! <runs off stage>
NURIKO: And from that day onwards, the three bears never saw Goldilocks again. The End...

<Backstage>

NURIKO: Great work you guys! Wanna do another one sometime soon? Apparently it's good!
KILIK,TALIM,XIANGHUA: Sure! No problem!
YUNSUNG: Tch no! I'm not that free to do those stuff you know?!
NURIKO: Well too bad cuz next time you're still in it!
YUNSUNG: I refuse to do it!
NURIKO: <gives Yunsung death glare> If you refuse, I will just tell the people of Namco to erase your existence!
YUNSUNG: ....... Sign me up!

<Yay I'm done! What'd you think? Yeah I know the characters are out of character but oh well... That's the whole point of this! Please R&R and I'll post up one more and if you like it, please tell me in your review! Thanks!!!!>

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment