Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Smoothing out your moves

A Lenore Fan-fic

Chapter 4 - Smoothing out your moves

Chapter 4 - Smoothing out your moves
Chapter 4
 
I just stood there smiling, it was a very nice change to know that I was gonna meet someone my age, everyone I know and work with is all in the age range of early 20’s to late 50’s. As I was distracted by my thoughts but I think I heard Jo say “I think his brains dead” and Mary who had just walked in said sarcastically “well, I’d be an improvement” then Jacob directly questioned to me “Commander?” to get my attention. I snapped out of my thoughts at his word and mused with a smile “Who’s brain dead?”, “no one” Jo said innocently, Mary sarcastically added “no one, but yo-“Jo covered her mouth before she could finish. “Anyway” Jacob said “Commander, what course of action do you want us to take?” “Well first, I want all the data you can find on the residents and the surrounding area, second I’m going to need access to my personal weapons storage facility, third I’ll need all the commutations open at all times, fourth I need a large storage vehicle and with it I need a bottle of chloroform, a rag and some rope or a roll of duct tape I don’t care which one.”
 
“What of the rest of us, Sir?” Jacob questioned “the areas not very high level so I’m going in alone” I replied, Jacob continued “speaking of which what level would you classify this as?” “Why you asken me I’m no expert?” Mary crossed her arms, raised an eyebrow and rudely said “you are an expert, Sir” Jo slapped her own face and dragged her hand down it and said “M-Mr. Ciuz despite the large amount of paranormal activity the assumption has been made that the residents, based on what they are, aren’t very powerful, so the this would be classified as level 5.” I gave Jo a wide eyed look, I was slightly awestruck, she must’ve gotten it from me I continued “Yeah level 5; it’s nothing to bring the entire staff into, while I’m preparing get me that info, I want it ASAP.” I turned my back and took my leave.
 
“Hey Jo?” Jacob said “wouldn’t it be easier if we sent in a fifty person squad, overwhelming the place and successfully capture the residents with minimal resistance?” I sorrowfully answered “yes, yes it would but I’m not in charge here, so I can’t give orders” Jacob, Mary and I gave a deep sigh and said ‘oh well” all at the same time.
 
~Meanwhile~
 
First thing I did after I got up was call my sister to let her know what everything and one was like. When I told her about Lenore and the others the phone went silent. I thought the call was dropped until I heard Melba’s high pitched voice blare “OH MY GOD THOSE ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE YOU LIVE WITH, I GOTTA MEET THEM THEIR JUST WHAT I NEED FOR MY TV SHOW” and before I could talk her out of coming over but she hung up but probably wouldn't be able to hear me over her idiotic giggling. I went into the dining room and saw Lenore, who was holding an empty cross bow, Ragamuffin, and Taxidermy playing rock paper scissors. After 5 redos someone finally picked something different, Taxidermy lost, Lenore gave a wide grin and thrust a shovel in Taxidermy's face while saying “looks like it’s your turn to bury him!” he gave  a deep sigh took the shovel and dragged away, by the leg, a bleeding Mr. Gosh who had servile arrows embedded in his head.
 
I sat down at the table and slumped over on it; Ragamuffin sat next to me and asked “what’s up with you, it’s not like you had to bury him” “my sister’s coming over and she’s gonna film her favorite 24/7” I groaned, “YOU HAVE A SISTER!” Lenore said full of shock, “yeah, anyway Ragamuffin did you see that news flash last night” I decided to change the subject to something more important, “nope, I missed it” he replied. “Well you missed something weird; it seems that the president or someone is tryen to take care of the paranormal ‘problem’ so their putting an idiot on the case his name’s Thom Ciuz” Ragamuffin stroked his chin and replied “an idiot eh? I hope we never have to deal with him.”
 
Just as he finished Melba kicked open the door with a camera up to her eye and a wide smile on her face “hi I’m Melba, Malakai’s little sister” she was here already? I was shocked, I mean I just got off the phone with her, that’s when I realized “you were already on your way here” she simply said “yep.” She continued her voice full of excitement “so you’re my sisters’ roomies, pleased to meet y’all” she closed up on Ragamuffin and smiled “you must be the little weenie vampire guy” she turned her close up to Lenore “and you must be the yammering ballerina wannabe” Ragamuffin and Lenore stared wide-eyed, mouths agape then they angrily turned to me.
 
I raised an eyebrow and calmly replied “what?” Ragamuffin screamed “IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK OF US?!” after he finished yelling at me Lenore added “well she was right about you” Melba giggled “I’ve made my decision you’re my film star” she pointed to Lenore, I leaned back in my chair started to say “you’ve picked alread-“ until Lenore interrupted “oooooo a star!” Mel and Lenore both had a big smile on their faces. Lenore stopped smiling and had a look of surprise on her face, turned to me and said “what about the lessons?” I stood up put my hands on my hips and mused “yes, be in that room you showed me yesterday in 10 minutes.” 10 minutes later Lenore and I, in ballet attire, were standing in the room with Ragamuffin and Melba watching.
 
Before we started I decided to say “now before we start I just want everyone to know that telling Melba what you think about anyone is a bad idea, she over ramps everything into an insult” Melba moaned in reply “great, now I gotta edit that out.” I smirked and said “ok show me what you got” Lenore tilted her head and stated “I don’t got anything” I rephrased “show me your moves” she tilted her head the other way and whined “moves what? Lady your not maken any sense” I put my hands on my hips leaned forward a little bit raised my voice and said “DANCE CHILD!” immediately she a stood in position 1 and started to dance. She was pretty good I’ll give her that but her moves were a little rough, she repeated a lot of moves, and her occasional jump was very wobbly. She was still at beginner level I put my hand up and said “STOP! Ok first were gonna start by smoothing out your moves.”
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheVampireScourge on February 11, 2007, 10:51:04 AM

TheVampireScourge on
TheVampireScourge"Dance Child" ha ha!