Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Amy's Depression

Amy tries to get Sonic to love her by zapping him with a love ray gun that Tails invented.

Chapter 1 - Amy's Depression

Chapter 1 - Amy's Depression
This story begins with Sonic running away from Amy as usual.

Amy:Come on Sonic,how come you don't want to come with me on a date?
Sonic:Amy,you know that I always have to protect Station Square from Eggman.

Just when Sonic was about to go,Amy grab his arm and held him tightly.

Amy:Eggman hasn't been here in more than a year,he is finally gone Sonic,okay.Please go on a date with me.
Sonic:I'm know Eggman is gone Amy,but I need to keep on protecting Station Square from any more trouble alright.

Sonic finally broke away from Amy's grip and took of running.Amy got depressed and started to think that maybe Sonic don't like her and he is just making up excuses so that he don't have to be with her.She remembers that Knuckles and Rouge were once great enemies,but now they love each other and they don't leave each other's eyes.

Amy:Who do I turn to now for help?

Then she remembered that a month ago,Tails said to everyone that he invented something that will make someone fall in love with each other.

Amy:Maybe I can go to Tails and ask him what the invention is.(Sorry if this chapter is to short,but my other chapters should be longer)

END OF CHAPTER ONE

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonamyforever on November 2, 2007, 10:54:42 AM

sonamyforever on
sonamyforeverThis is going to be my THIRD time reading it! (ps poor amy :-(  )

tallestpurple101 on July 31, 2007, 2:52:26 AM

tallestpurple101 on
tallestpurple101Ooooooo run to tails for help oooo this is gonna be good

Animegirl1994 on August 3, 2005, 9:11:33 AM

Animegirl1994 on
Animegirl1994I like it already! ~*favs*~

texas_luver on March 2, 2005, 7:33:07 AM

texas_luver on
texas_luveraww : ( poor amy

Impreza001 on February 11, 2005, 10:55:27 AM

Impreza001 on
Impreza001Nice intro. This is my 8th time reading your story.

Amyfan2004 on November 15, 2004, 11:01:39 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004coooolll begining