Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Amy's Plan

Amy tries to get Sonic to love her by zapping him with a love ray gun that Tails invented.

Chapter 3 - Amy's Plan

Chapter 3 - Amy's Plan
After Amy left Tails's Workshop in the Mystic Ruins,Amy set off to find Sonic to see if the "Love Ray Gun" really works.

Amy:Okay,I have the solution to my problem,but first I need to find Sonic to try it out.It won't be easy to find Sonic,but usually when I am in trouble,Sonic is always there to save me.Maybe I can have someone to "pretend" they are kidnapping me,but who can I have to pretend they are kidnapping me?

Then Amy remembered that a couple of weeks ago,Sonic and Shadow got in a race to see who can win the title for "World's Fastest",and when Sonic and Shadow were near the finish line,Shadow accidently trip on a rock that caused him to lose the race and Sonic claim the title of World's Fastest.Shadow Claims that Sonic put that rock right in front of Shadow to make him trip on it and lose the race,and he keeps on saying to everyone that he will do anything to get Sonic back for that.Amy relized that Shadow is perfect for the job.

Amy:I know,I'll get Shadow to kidnapp me,but first I need to find him.Last time I heard from him,he was running around in Station Square.I'll look there to find out if he is there.

LATER IN STATION SQUARE

Amy:I look everywhere in Station Square for Shadow,and still no sign of him,I guess he went running in a different place.I guess I can go back to the Mystic Ruins to give this gun back to Tails.

Just as Amy was about to turn around to go back to Mystic Ruins,a yellow blur went right by her really fast,and at that moment,Amy relized that that yellow blur was Shadow.Amy yelled at Shadow to asked him a question.

Amy:SHADOW!!!HEY SHADOW!!!I NEED TO ASK YOU A QUESTION!!!

Shadow heard a person yelling at him,so he finally stop to see who the person was.He finally got a glare of the person and relized it was Amy.So he ran up to Amy to see what she wants.

Shadow:Wuzz up Amy,haven't seen you in a while,is things working out with you and that FAKE Sonic.
Amy:Well,that was the reason why I was looking for you.You see,everytime I asked Sonic out on a date,he always says that he has to protect Station Square from Eggman. Shadow:But Eggman hasn't been here in a year.
Amy:I know,that's what I said to him,but this time he said he knows he is gone,but still,he said he still has to protect the town from anymore trouble.Then he ran off.
Shadow:That fake,I never treated Maria like that.
Amy:I know,so I went to Tails's workshop and asked him what the invention that he had was,and he said it was a Love Ray Gun,and whoever you shoot at with the gun,they will fall in love with whoever has the gun.
Shadow:So what do you want from me?
Amy:Everytime that I am in trouble,he is always there to save me,so what I need you to do for me is to "pretend" that you are kidnapping me so that I can shoot him with the ray gun to make him fall in love with me.
Shadow:Make him Fall in love with you ah.(Perfect,this will be the ultimate revenge to get Sonic back for making me lose the race.)Sure Amy,I'll Help you get Sonic,what do you want me to do?
Amy:First,find Sonic so that you can tell him that you will get him back for making you lose the race by kidnapping me and taking me to Eggman.Then after you tell him that,make him follow you to my apartment so that you can kidnap me and make him chase us down,and then,I'll get a clear shot at him and after I shoot him,we'll see if it work.
Shadow:Got it Amy,I'll go find him and tell him what I am going to do and I will bring him back to your apartment so that I can "kidnap" you.
Amy:Thanks Shadow,I'll be waiting.

Shadow took off in a high rate of speed while Amy went back to her apartment and waited for Shadow to come back with Sonic.Hours went by and Amy was getting worried.

Amy:Where's Shadow?He should have been here hours ago.Where could he be?

Right when she said that,Shadow came bargen in telling her that Sonic is right behind him.

Shadow:AMY!HURRY!SONIC IS RIGHT BEHIND US,LET'S GET GOING.

Shadow grab Amy and put her on his shoulders and took off running.They were running down the street with Sonic right behind them and him shouting at Shadow and Amy.

Sonic:SHADOW!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!PUT AMY DOWN RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!

Shadow:NOT A CHANCE FAKE!!!I'M GIVING AMY TO EGGMAN FOR MAKING ME TRIP ON THAT ROCK THAT MADE ME LOSE THE RACE AGAINST YOU!!!

Right when Shadow said that,Amy pulled out the Love Ray Gun and shot right at Sonic.

Sonic:SHADOW!!!I SAID PUT AMY DOWN RIGHT...what is that coming towards me?It's a AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

As soon as Amy heard Sonic screamed,she told Shadow to stop.

Amy:SHADOW STOP!!!I THINK I GOT SONIC.

Shadow finally stop and Amy and him saw Sonic just standing there stiff as a board.Amy was then waiting to hear those four words she has always wanted to hear from Sonic.

Sonic:Amy.
Amy:Yes Sonic.
Sonic:I love you,Amy.

END OF CHAPTER 3

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonamyforever on November 2, 2007, 11:01:02 AM

sonamyforever on
sonamyforeverOMG!!!!!! it worked!!!!

TwinTails353 on September 3, 2007, 1:03:48 AM

TwinTails353 on
TwinTails353Tails: Sonic!!!! *inside mind* D*mmit! Y didn't i see this comin'!
Amy: it worked.

anyways this gettin good.

GamefreakX on August 7, 2007, 5:09:08 AM

GamefreakX on
GamefreakX(to sonic) HaHa!

tallestpurple101 on July 31, 2007, 3:04:37 AM

tallestpurple101 on
tallestpurple101Her plan worked!hehehe

gamergirl2 on August 10, 2006, 9:16:47 AM

gamergirl2 on
gamergirl2yeah shes going to get in trouble!lol!this is soo good!

Moonshadow_2 on March 28, 2005, 7:08:31 AM

Moonshadow_2 on
Moonshadow_2She's gonna get in trouble. ^-^

texas_luver on March 2, 2005, 7:38:46 AM

texas_luver on
texas_luveraaaawww ^_^ yaaaay! *dances*

Impreza001 on December 30, 2004, 3:22:47 AM

Impreza001 on
Impreza001About time Amy's plan to get Sonic worked.

Amyfan2004 on November 15, 2004, 10:57:58 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004wooooow! I am speechless