Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Amy's Day with Sonic

Amy tries to get Sonic to love her by zapping him with a love ray gun that Tails invented.

Chapter 4 - Amy's Day with Sonic

Chapter 4 - Amy's Day with Sonic
Last time in Amy's Dream Come True,Amy had Shadow "pretend" to kidnap her so that Sonic can follow them through Station Square and that Amy can shoot him with the Love Ray Gun and that Sonic can finally love her.

Sonic:Amy.
Amy:Yes Sonic.
Sonic:I love you,Amy.

After Amy had finally heard those four words from Sonic,Amy got all excited and started to jump up and down in excitement and then started to cry because she thought that she would never hear Sonic say that he actually loves her.

Amy:I can't believe it,my hero actually says he loves me!This is the most happiest day in my life.Thank you Tails,oh thank you Tails.
Shadow:Wow!I can't believe it either.The fake actually loves you.HA!This is for making me lose that race against you.I bet that makes you mad,don't it,SLOWPOKE!
Sonic:(in a hypnotic voice)I don't care.As long as I have Amy with me all the time,I don't care about anything else,especially no stupid race.Besides,Amy is the only one I care about.
Shadow:(in a confused voice)You have got to be kidding me.I said it before and I'll say it again,YOU ARE ONE PATHETIC CREATURE!
Amy:Thank you Shadow,for helping me get Sonic to love me.Is there anything that I can do for you?
Shadow:Na,you don't owe me a thing Amy.Besides,the only thing I want is to see the fake tremble before you.You don't owe me nothing.
Amy:Thanks again Shadow.By the way,can you do one more thing for me?
Shadow:Sure thing Amy.What is it?
Amy:Can you return this Love Ray Gun to Tails please.I promise Tails that I will return his ray gun when I am done with it.
Shadow:Sure thing Amy,I'll return this to him right away.Catch ya on the flip side.

Shadow left in a speed of light and left Sonic and Amy in the dust.After Shadow had left Sonic and Amy,Amy started pouring out ideas that she can do with Sonic.

Sonic:(in a romatic voice)So Amy,what would you like to do for the day,my love. Amy:Oh Sonic,I have always wanted you to say that to me.Would you like to go on a date with me?
Sonic:It's a date.

Sonic swepted Amy off her feet and sped off with her to go on a romatic night with his loved one.

Later on in the day,Sonic took Amy to Station Square.First,Sonic and Amy went to see a movie,and when the movie was over,Sonic asked Amy a question.

Sonic:Amy,you are the most beautiful person in the whole world.How would you like to go on a romatic dinner.
Amy:Oh Sonic,you are so romatic man in the world.Where did you have in mind? Sonic:Let's just say it is in the most romatic city in the world.Paris,France.
Amy:OH SONIC,YOU ARE THE MOST ROMATIC MAN IN THE WORLD,but how are we going to get to Paris?
Sonic:Let's just say I am the world's fastest hedgehog,remember?I can go around the world in less than a day.All right,let's go.

Sonic swept Amy off her feet again and took off to Paris.

Later on in Paris,France,Sonic and Amy were eating in the most expensive restuarant in town(don't really matter because Sonic can get in free from anywhere in the world)

Amy:Sonic,I have never expected this much from you.
Sonic:For you,Amy,I'll do anything for you,and that is why I have to ask you something.

Sonic got out of his chair and went right beside Amy and got down on one knee to asked her the question.

Sonic:Amy,I know that I haven't always been there for you,but now that is why I have something for you.

Sonic pulled out a little box that he got from a jelewry store in Paris and opened it in front of Amy.

Sonic:Amy.
Amy:Yes Sonic.

Sonic opened up the little box and revealed a ring that had a diamond shaped like a rose.

Sonic:Will you marry me?

Amy gasped in front of Sonic and then started to cry.

Amy:YES SONIC,I WILL.THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Sonic:No Amy,thank you.

Amy got up and hugged Sonic for a long time,and then,for the first time,they shared a kiss together.

END OF CHAPTER 4

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonamyforever on November 2, 2007, 11:05:59 AM

sonamyforever on
sonamyforeverOMG!!!!!!!! how cute! but sonic is not really saying that.He is like under a spell! ;-)

GamefreakX on August 7, 2007, 5:15:58 AM

GamefreakX on
GamefreakXWhat'd they see? Transformers? Simpsons? Ratatouille? Underdog? Daddy Day Camp? Other?

tallestpurple101 on July 31, 2007, 3:03:38 AM

tallestpurple101 on
tallestpurple101Ahhhhh it works Sonic loves Amy now XD!

gamergirl2 on August 10, 2006, 9:20:34 AM

gamergirl2 on
gamergirl2this is soooo sweet! but wat happens when he goes back to normal?shes busted no amy! run!

DaWolff on January 18, 2006, 1:05:53 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffGoin' to my favs!

texas_luver on March 2, 2005, 7:42:55 AM

texas_luver on
texas_luveraw how adorable! ...but its just not right...sonic's under a spell....he's not REALLY saying those things..what about-- oh shut up texas_luver....just keep reading....8)

Impreza001 on December 30, 2004, 3:32:28 AM

Impreza001 on
Impreza001That is so sweet!

Amyfan2004 on November 15, 2004, 10:53:23 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004yeaaaaaaa