Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Amy's Night With Sonic

Amy tries to get Sonic to love her by zapping him with a love ray gun that Tails invented.

Chapter 5 - Amy's Night With Sonic

Chapter 5 - Amy's Night With Sonic
Last time in Amy's Day With Sonic,Sonic took Amy off to the most romatic city in the whole world,Paris,France,and had a romatic dinner together in the most expensive resturant in town.During that dinner,Sonic proposed to Amy to get married and Amy accepted the marriage proposal.

Sonic:Will you marry me?

Amy gasped in front of Sonic and then started to cry.

Amy:YES SONIC,I WILL.THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Sonic:No Amy,thank you.

Amy got up and hugged Sonic for a long time,and then,for the first time,they shared a kiss together.

After Sonic proposed to Amy,they set off to go back to Station Square and to drop off Amy at her apartment.When they finally got to Amy's apartment,Amy started to talk to Sonic about how their day went together.

Amy:Sonic,today was the most romatic day I have ever have with you.
Sonic:I couldn't agree more with you Amy.
Amy:I mean,taking me to a movie,taking me to Paris,and then proposing to me,and this ring you gave me is absolutly beautiful.
Sonic:Thank you Amy,for making my night.I guess I never relized it,but out of all the times that I have been rescuing you from Eggman,I was always a little shy to tell you that I love you,but now that we are finally getting married,I can finally tell you that I love you and that I will never let anything happen to you.
Amy:(starts crying)Thank you Sonic,thank you for everything.
Sonic:It looks like it is getting late,i guess I should be going home now.I'll see you tomorrow.

When Sonic turn around to go off running,Amy grab Sonic's wrist,turn him around,and then put her arms around Sonic's neck and drew him closer for a kiss.

Amy:Didn't you forget Sonic?You don't have a home,Remember?You are welcome to stay,if you want.
Sonic:I be glad to.

Sonic spent the night at Amy's apartment and all night they cuddled each other until the Sun came up.

(NO they did not do it,that's only in you mind)

END OF CHAPTER 5

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonamyforever on November 2, 2007, 11:09:21 AM

sonamyforever on
sonamyforeverdo you really think they would do it?!?!?!?!?!? i mean COMON!its sonic and amy!!!! O_O

DaWolff on April 6, 2006, 9:19:44 PM

DaWolff on
DaWolffooo but yes they DID do it ;D teee hee...

texas_luver on March 2, 2005, 7:45:15 AM

texas_luver on
texas_luverhahaha u read my mind hahaha thanks for throwing that (no they didn't do it) in there.....hahaha

knuckles_cutie on February 17, 2005, 10:43:20 AM

knuckles_cutie on
knuckles_cutieOMFG AWWWWWWWWWWWWW*infinity!!!!!!!

Amyfan2004 on October 22, 2004, 11:22:00 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004 awwwwwwwwww how sweet

Skatagal142 on August 2, 2004, 11:20:58 AM

Skatagal142 on
Skatagal142the was......GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finsh the it!!!!!!!!!!