Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Amy's Decision

Amy tries to get Sonic to love her by zapping him with a love ray gun that Tails invented.

Chapter 6 - Amy's Decision

Chapter 6 - Amy's Decision
During the night at Amy's apartment with Sonic there to comfort Amy, Amy had a dream about Sonic and her getting married like she does every night, only this time, it was different.

Knuckles: (as a priest) Sonic, do you take this hedgehog, to be your beautiful wife. To hold, and to care, for as long as you both shall live?
Sonic: I do.
Knuckles:And you, Amy, take this hedgehog, to be your husband.
Amy: I do.
Knuckles:Then now, I shall pronouce you, hedgehog and wife, you may now kiss the bride.

Sonic placed his hands on her cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss, and Sonic and Amy shared the most wonderful kiss they ever had in her dreams.But when they started to leave the church, they all heard a rumble coming from outside. When they all got out of the church, they found out that Eggman was the one that caused the rumble and he was recking havoc on Station Square and using all of his robots to do it.

Amy: Sonic! Eggman is causing trouble in the city and ruining our wedding.Please save us!

When Amy asked Sonic to save the city, Sonic just stood there staring at Amy and not Eggman.

Sonic: But if I leave you, you'll probably get hurt. I don't want you to get hurt. I must always protect you.

Amy stood there in shock and finally relized that the Sonic she knew was gone.

Amy: Oh no! Please Sonic come back and help us, come back as the Sonic I knew, that we knew.Please save us!

Eggman finally accomplished his goal of turning Station Square into Robotnikland, the ultimate city! After that, everybody got angry at Amy for turning Sonic the way he is now and started to blame her for everything. Amy started crying and wished that she never got that ray gun from Tails.

Amy: I'm sorry everybody, I wished this I never got that ray gun from Tails.I'm sorry Tails, I'm sorry everybody, I'M SORRY SONIC!!!

Then suddenly, Amy woked up from her horrifying nightmare with a cold sweat and relized how bad of a mistake she has caused to everyone.

Amy: Oh my gosh, this isn't right. Just because Sonic says he loves me, doesn't really mean that that's him saying it. I want the Sonic that I knew, that I really loved and always loved to follow. I must go back to Tails and tell him the truth about Sonic and me and how to reverse the effect.

Amy got of bed without waking up Sonic and got dressed and headed out for Tails workshop.

LATER IN MYSTIC RUINS

Amy: TAILS, TAILS ARE YOU HOME, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!

Amy repeatly knocked on the door until someone finally came up to the door and answered her.

Tails: (Looking all tired) Amy? What are you doing here? It's 8:30 in the morning.
Amy: Tails, I have a problem that I need your help with.
Tails: What sort of problem?

Amy tried to think of a way to tell Tails the truth, then she finally decided to tell the truth, the way she should have said it.

Amy: Tails, I sort of...lied to you. I told you that I needed the ray gun for Shadow to use, but I didn't. I used the ray gun myself so that I can use it on Sonic to make him love me.
Tails: What! Why would you do such a thing?
Amy: I had to, I didn't think Sonic likes me or not, I had no where else to turn, and when I found out that you had a invention that could make people fall in love with each other, I had to lie about giving it to Shadow. Please Tails, is there anything that we can do to reverse the effect?

Tails stood there for a second and tried to think of a way to reverse it.

Tails: Sorry Amy, I can't think of a way to undo the effect.

Then suddenly, Amy remembered that she told Shadow to return the Love Ray Gun back to Tails. Maybe Tails got it back from Shadow.

Amy: Wait a minute Tails, didn't Shadow came by to return the gun back to you?

Tails suddenly remembered that Shadow did come by with the ray gun and returned it to him.

Tails: Kind to think of it, he did.

Tails thought for a minute to see what he can do with the gun.

Tails:Hmm...maybe there is a way that I can twick it up a bit to make it reverse the love effect. I'll get started on it right away. Until then Amy, try not to get in trouble, okay?
Amy: Okay Tails, I'll try not to.

LATER IN STATION SQUARE

Amy went back to her apartment to find Sonic still asleep in her bed and Amy tried to wake him up.

Amy: Hey, wake up sleepy head.

Sonic turned over to Amy's side and to find the cute pink hedgehog's face in front of him

Sonic: Good morning, my future bride.

Amy thought for a second and said to herself that she will miss the Sonic that tells her all that stuff about her and decided to get the old Sonic back.

Amy: Hey Sonic, would you like to go for a walk with me to the park?
Sonic: I love to.

Sonic and Amy left her apartment to go for a walk in the park and on the way down there, they started talking.

Amy: Hey Sonic.
Sonic: Yes Amy.
Amy: Do you really love me?
Sonic: Acourse I do Amy, I always did. I just never had the guts to tell you that I do.
Amy: Ya, but over the past few days, you're doing all of these wonderful things for me and that is why I have to ask you something.
Sonic: What is it?
Amy: I've decided to let you g...WHAT THE!

Amy was disrupted by a huge shadow covering Station Square.

Sonic: It's Eggman. Don't worry Amy, I'll protect y...

Sonic heard a scream coming from Amy and relized that she was being kidnap by Metal Sonic.

Amy: SONIC, PLEASE SAVE ME!!!

Eggman: Well hello there Sonic, haven't seen you in a while. Well now I'm back with a few tricks up my sleeve and with Metal Sonic.

Sonic looked up in the sky and found Eggman up there in his new Egg Fort 2.

Eggman: HaHaHaHaHaHa. If you want her, come save her. Come on Metal, let's get moving.

Metal Sonic: Yes Doctor Robotnik, will comply.

Metal Sonic took off with Amy and disappeared into the flying fortress. All Sonic can do now is watch them fly away and disappear into the sky.

Sonic: Oh no! I lost Amy, I got to find Tails and ask him to help me get Amy back.

END OF CHAPTER 6



Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonamyforever on November 2, 2007, 11:25:41 AM

sonamyforever on
sonamyforeverme:oh no! sonic go save amy!         sonic:zzzZZZZZZzzzzzzz              me:what the???........   sonic:ZZZzzzzzZZZ       me:..........grrrrrrr......WAKE UP SONIC!!!           sonic:WOAH!OH YEA! AMY IM COMING TO SAVE YOU!!!!!!!                                                

GamefreakX on August 7, 2007, 5:24:42 AM

GamefreakX on
GamefreakX(to amy) HaHa!

texas_luver on March 2, 2005, 7:49:26 AM

texas_luver on
texas_luverDUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNN! SAVE AMY SONIC!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!

Impreza001 on January 2, 2005, 11:53:01 AM

Impreza001 on
Impreza001Sonic's going to save Amy's butt from Eggman. Again.

Amyfan2004 on November 17, 2004, 9:42:02 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004please finish or I am going to diieeee!!!

Amyfan2004 on November 15, 2004, 10:49:08 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004GO SONIC GO, GO SONIC GO, HAHAHA. Wait Why would I be lauphing at a time like this! Sonic, get you Butt moving!!!!

Cutesonic on November 5, 2004, 7:19:35 AM

Cutesonic on
Cutesonic COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL STORY!!!!!!!! wonder whats on the next chapter? *mom comes in the room shouting* oh crap! i'd better juice, jam and scram!!! (i've always wanted to say that. teehee. AWSOME STORY I'T RULES!!!)

sunflower_hedgehog on October 24, 2004, 7:59:43 AM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehogyay!!!! a new chappy