Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Sonic's Back

Amy tries to get Sonic to love her by zapping him with a love ray gun that Tails invented.

Chapter 7 - Sonic's Back

Chapter 7 - Sonic's Back
Last Time in Amy's Love Trouble, Amy went to Tails's workshop to confess to Tails about what she did to Sonic, so Tails told to go and find Sonic and stay with him til Tails fiqure out how to change Sonic back to normal. Then Amy took Sonic out for a walk so she can break up with him, when all of a sudden, a blue blur came down and pick Amy up, and it turn out it was Dr. Eggman with a new and improved Metal Sonic, and they took off in the new Egg Fort 2. Now Sonic has to go and find some help to rescue Amy from Eggman's clutches.

Sonic: Oh no! I lost Amy, I got to find Tails and ask him to help me get Amy back.

LATER IN MYSTIC RUINS

Sonic went to Tails's workshop to ask Tails for help.

Sonic: TAILS, TAILS, ARE YOU IN THERE TAILS! I NEED YOUR HELP TAILS.

Sonic knocked on the door several times on Tails's door, but he wasn't there. So Sonic decided that if Tails wasn't there to help him, he'll go to Angel Island for Knuckles's help instead, so he borrowed the Tornado 2 and took off for Angel Island.

LATER IN ANGEL ISLAND

Sonic went to the Master Emerald's Shrine and went up the stairs to find no Knuckles there guarding the Emerald, better yet, the Master Emerald wasn't there either.

Sonic: KNUCKLES...KNUCKLES! Oh great, where the heck is Knuckles. Awww man, the last person that can help me now is Shadow. I can't believe I am saying this, but I need Shadow's help now.

Sonic left Angel Island to find Shadow.

Sonic looked everywhere for Shadow, but couldn't. So Sonic did the one thing that he never wanted to do for Shadow. While running, he said the one thing to get Shadow to find him.

Sonic: HEY SHADOW! YOU ARE RIGHT. I'M THE FAKE, NOT YOU.

Sonic got no reply from Shadow, except a bunch of people laughing at him.

Sonic: Awww man, no who can help me now. Maybe I can try Tails again.

LATER IN MYSTIC RUINS

While running to Tails's workshop, a foot came out a bush and trip Sonic to the ground. When Sonic got up and turned around, he found out that it was Shadow's foot that trip him, and also Tails and Knuckles came out of the bush with him. It turned out, it was an ambush!

Sonic: What are you guys doing?
Tails: Alright Sonic, we need to change you back to normal now.
Shadow: Ya fake, I like seeing you tremble to the woman that has been following you for all these years, but now it is starting to get serious.
Knuckles: Come on Sonic, come quietly and we won't hurt you...probably.

As they were drawing closer to Sonic, Sonic fought that they were trying to hurt him, so he took off but got suckered punch by Knuckles, and Shadow grab Sonic, held him up and Knuckles started to hit him in the stomach.

Tails: Hey guys, were suppose to help him, not hurt him badly.
Knuckles: Ya I know, but I always wanted to do this to Sonic.
Shadow: Ya me too. This is fun.

While Shadow still had a hold of him, Tails pulled out the ray gun and aimed it at Sonic.

Tails: Alright Shadow, hang on to Sonic. Sorry Sonic, this for you own good.

Tails shot the ray gun at Sonic and got a direct hit on him. They waited patiently to see how Sonic is.

Tails: Sonic, are you alright?
Sonic: I think so, awww man...what happened?
Tails: You were hypnotized by Amy to make you fall in love with her.
Sonic: What. Why did she do that.
Tails: No time to explain Sonic, we gotta go.
Sonic: Go where?
Tails: We gotta go and get Amy, she's been captured by Eggman again.
Sonic: WHAT! Dangit Eggman, why are you always doing this. OK Tails, let's go.

Tails, Shadow, and Knuckles hop on the X Tornado except with Sonic on top of the Tornado like always and they took off to get Amy back from Eggman.

Sonic:( Sonic thought to himself ) Don't worry Amy, we're coming to get ya.

END OF CHAPTER 7

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonamyforever on November 2, 2007, 11:28:28 AM

sonamyforever on
sonamyforeverYAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! SONIC IS BACK!!!!!

texas_luver on March 2, 2005, 7:52:09 AM

texas_luver on
texas_luver*flinches anxiously*

Impreza001 on December 30, 2004, 3:56:10 AM

Impreza001 on
Impreza001Back in action!

Amyfan2004 on November 22, 2004, 9:54:21 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004yaaay Sonic is back!!