Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Choice

It's a cross between Sonic X and Sonic SatAM. Will Sonic decide to stay in Station Square or go to Knothole?

Chapter 1 - The Choice

Chapter 1 - The Choice
Disclaimer: I don’t own any Archie, Sega, and Sonic X characters. And I think that’s all. ^^;; I don’t understand why people put that up before their stories. ^^;;


Chapter 1

It was a gloomy day in Station Square. The clouds were gray, the sky was dark, and there was barely any sunlight.

The rain was pounding on the roof of the Thorndyke Mansion. Cream was looking out the window to see if the rain would ever stop.

"This really stinks. Why of all days did it have to rain today? It's not fair! I wanted to go on our camping trip today! I'm so bored!" she shouted.

"So we can't go today. What's the big deal? Maybe it won't rain tomorrow. We con probably go then," Chris told her.

Sonic was sitting on the couch watching the news because there was really nothing on. He wasn't feeling too well. Then everybody went up to the T.V.

"It won't be a sunny week in Station Square. It looks like there will be rain all this week," the forecast lady said on T.V.

"I thought you said it wouldn't rain tomorrow!" Cream said furiously.

"I said it might not rain. Might," Chris told her.

Cream turned away and gave a big, "Hmmph!"

Then Ella walked in.

"Chris, you have a phone call," she said.

"Who is it?" he asked

"It's your friend, Daniel." Then Ella handed him the phone.

"Hello? Danny?"

"Oh, hi Chris, I just wanted to know if me and Francis come still come over. The weather looka kinda harsh," Danny said

"Yeah. I know. And I still think you guys could come over. I'll Ask Ella if she could pick you 2 up." Then Chris just thought of something. "Since the weather's bad and you're coming over, why don't you spend the night?"

"Ok. I'll ask my parents. I'll call back later. Why don't you call Francine right now?"

"Ok. I'll do that. See you later. Bye."

While Chris was calling Francis, Amy walked up to Sonic.

"Sonic, are you feeling alright? You don't look so good." Amy said.

"Never been better!" he told her.

"Sure.........." Then Amy put her hand on his forehead. " Sonic, are you sure you're ok? Your forehead's kind of warm." She told him. "Did you go outside in this harsh weather?"

"Uhhhh......... No?"

Then there was another news report.

"This afternoon there was an enormous Scorpion robot, most likely to be Dr.Eggman's, trying to destroy the ancient temple in the Mystic Ruins. Luckily Sonic the Hedgehog, came just in time to save it. Then the robot was destroyed"

"You didn't go out, huh." Amy looked at Sonic. You could tell she was really worried about him.

"Well, uhhh......"

Amy smiled. "That's ok. Let me go and get you a warm towel."

Sonic blushed. Then he had a flashback to what happened after he destroyed the robot and the news cast left.

A figure came out of the shadows.

"It's you again! What do you want now !" said Sonic.

"The Chaos emeralds of course," said Shadow.

Then someone tapped on Sonic's shoulder.

"Hello!" Said a sexy lookin' bat.

"This time you're out numbered! I'll make sure you won't live!" Shadow said.

Then Shadow's walkie talkie started beeping.

"Shadow! Rouge! Come back to the base immediately! I need to show you my latest creation that can get rid of those pests for good! Hurry up and get here! ASAP!" Eggman said.

Then Shadow said, "I know we didn't have time to fight this time but, the next time I see you, you'll be gone before you know it!"

Sonic didn't bother following them. He knew they would be back. And he needed to figure out what Eggman's creation was, before it's too late!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadow_Chaos_Panic on April 9, 2004, 7:56:35 AM

Shadow_Chaos_Panic on
Shadow_Chaos_PanicNice first Chapter, can't wait to read the rest!