Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

It's a cross between Sonic X and Sonic SatAM. Will Sonic decide to stay in Station Square or go to Knothole?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2


Chapter 2
 
 
Sonic was struggling out of bed, well at this case the couch, but Amy wouldn't let him get up.
 
"C'mon Amy, I needa do something really quick and you know how quick I am," Sonic told her.
 
She nodded a no. "Nuh-uh. No. You're not in good condition to go anywhere," she said.
 
"But, but." Sonic looked into her emerald green eyes. They looked into his. He felt a warm fuzzy feeling inside. He couldn't say no to her. Then he looked away and smiled.
 
"Fine. I won't go anywhere," he said.
 
"That's nice to hear. You need your rest anyways," she said with a smile.  
 
"Hi Chris, how's it going?" Francis asked on the phone.
 
"Fine," Chris said." Hey, do you want to come over tonight? A sleepover. Danny's gonna be here. I think."
 
"Sure why not?" she said happily.
 
"Ok. As soon as Danny calls I'll ask Ella if she can pick you two up."
 
"Sure."
 

MEANWHILE, IN EGGMAN'S SECRET BASE.................
------------------------------------------------------------------------  
 
"Ah ha! There you 2 are! Now, it's time to witness my finest creation!"
 
A bright red silk cloth was covering the "Creation".
 
"Decoe! Bocoe! Come here!" Eggman commanded.
 
"Yes sir," they both said.They knew he wanted them to remove the cloth and so they did.
 
Rouge Tried to hold her laugh in. "Ha! What's that?" Then she bursted into laughter.
 
"You made us come all the way over here just to see that thing!" Shadow said.
 
The "Creation" was a metal box, about 6 inches, and it had a red and green button and a timer.
 
"This thing is our key to getting rid if that blue hedgehog and his friends. It's not a bomb, but it works like one. This thing will transport those pests into a world of darkness, a world of horrors, a world of dispair, The Shadow realm! Nah, just kidding, but it will surely send them to a world of darkness,despair,and misery," Eggman explained to them. "Rouge, set the timer for 5 hours once you place it in it's place. It's place is in the garage of the Thorndyke Mansion. So put it in there!"
 
"Why there?" she asked.
 
"I don't know! Just put it in there!" Eggman barked.
 
"Yes sir," she said. And once she turned her back she said,"That stupid Egghead."
 
"Decoe! Bocoe! I want you two to follow her to see if she  does anything funny."
 
"Yes sir!"
 Rouge was at the Thorndyke Mansion. She glanced into the window. Inside she saw the strong athletic red echidna she admired so much.  
 
"Eggman. I think bat girl's starting to loose it," Decoe said.
 
"AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW I COULDN'T COUNT ON HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHADOW! COME ON! LET'S GO!" screamed Eggman.
 
The got there as fast as the can.
 
"Rouge! What are you doing!"
 
"Uhhhh............... Finding, finding the  garage! Heh, heh."  
 
"Well the garage is that way."
 
"Heh, heh. Sorry." she said. "Stupid Egghead," she grumbled to herself.  
 
Rouge got into the garage. She placed the "Creation" on the ground and set the timer for 5 hours. Or did she?
Then the door knob started to turn.
 
"Crap! I gotta get out of here quick!" she thought to herself.
 
But it was too late. Talis opened the door.  
 
"What?! Rouge?!" Tails was scared for some reason.
 
Then a silver Chaos Emerald caught her eye. She started runny towards Tails with a claw up.
 
"Come on now sweetie, give the little Chaos emerald!"
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tails shrieked.
 
"Hold on Tails!" Sonic shouted.
 
He pushed away him just in time.
 
"That was close thanks sonic," Tails said.
 
"No prob!"  
 
"Uhhhh, Sonic. Are you feeling alright? You don't look so good," Tails said
 
Then Eggman, Shadow, Bocoe, and Decoe barged in.
 
"A chaos Emerald!" Shadow said.
 
"What are you waiting for! Get it!" Eggman yelled.
 
Shadow was about to strike Tails, but then Sonic blocked him.
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sonic was screaming in pain. He was in worse condition than he was before.
 
Amy heard the scream and so did everybody else so they came to the garage.
 
"No! Sonic!" Amy yelled. She ran up to him and put him in her arms. Then She started sobbing. "Sonic, no......"
 
"What's with all the racket? Why are you guys so......... *gasp* Dr.Eggman!" Chris said.
 
"What?! Eggman! I knew that smell had to be you!





"Chao! Chao! Chao! Chao!" said Cheese. Who knows what he was saying.  
 
Eggman just looked at him.  
"Ah well, I'll just push this button and............. WHAT!"
 
Out popped a gigantic pillow case that trapped Sonic, Amy, Knuckles, Cheese , and Eggman.
 
"What the!" shouted Knux.
 
Then the "Creation" started to glow and made weird sounds.
 
"What! Rouge! Did you set the timer for 5 hours!?"
 
"Whoops. I think I accidentaly  might have pit it on minuts. My bad."
 
"AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
Then bright beautiful light shot out of the creation. It didn't seem like they were getting transported somewhere, but when the light touched something, or someone, it would transform into something else.  
 
When the light hit the buildings, it looked like they were turning into trees. When the light hit the bridge, it started turning into a raggedy old wooden bridge, and Emerald Coast turned into a huge beautiful lake with sparkling water.
 
Station Square was gone. All there was, was an enormous forest standing in its place. What happend to the people? What happened to Sonic's friend's? And What about Sonic? He didn't know what was in store for him.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment