Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 4

It's a cross between Sonic X and Sonic SatAM. Will Sonic decide to stay in Station Square or go to Knothole?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 4

Chapter 6 - Chapter 4


Chapter 4
 
Amy, Knuckles, Eggman and Cheese were knocked out cold in the middle of nowhere. All there was, was 100 foot trees, lots of bushes, and lots of vines.
 
Then they started to get up slowly.
 
"Huh? Where am I? HUH! Dr.Eggman!" said Amy.
 
"HUH! Amy!" said Eggman.
 
"What are you doing here!?" They both shouted!
 
"What! the "Creation" didn't work! We were suppose to be in  a place filled with darkness and all that other horrirble junk! I failed again!" Eggman shouted.
 
"Um, guys," Knuckles said.
 
"Thank goodness your stupid "Creation" didn't work," Amy said.
 
"Um, guys."
 
"Be quiet you pink fur ball!"  
 
"Guys."
 
"You be quiet you egghead!"
 
"Hello. Guys."
 
"You crazy hammer swinging monkey!"
 
"Guys!"
 
"You booger brains!"
 
"You, you, you, uhhhh........"
 
"See you can't think of anymore comebacks. Ha! Ha!"
 
"GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Knux shouted.
 
"What is it Knuckles?" asked Amy.
 
"Can you 2 get off of me! I'm squished! And I think I'm lieing on a rock."
 
"Oh. Heh, heh. Sorry."
 
Once they got off of Knux they saw the rock he was lying on.
 
"Chao, chao," said Cheese.
 
"Whoops. Sorry Cheese," Knuckles said.  
 

"Hey, Eggman, do you Know where we are?" Amy asked him.
 
"Let me see." Eggman looked in his Eggwalker. "What? This can't be!"
 
"What is it Eggman?"
 
"Chao, chao?"
 
"My digital map says we're still in Station Square!" Eggman told them.
 
"But Station Square doesn't have a forest," Knux said.
 
"I know. Come on. Let's go to the bridge," Amy said.
 
The 4 of them followed the map to the bridge. They were all cramped up in the Eggwalker.
 
"WHAAA?" Amy said. "Are you sure this is the bridge?"
 
"I'm sure. This map never fails me!" said Eggman.
 
"Yeah. Unlike your other inventions," Amy said.
 
"Who asked you!"
 
"This can't be the bridge. This one's an old wooden bridge, and the one in Station Square isn't like this one," said Knuckles.
 
"It's like everything in Station Square put on a costume or shape shifted or changed or something," said Amy.
 
"Actually, I think you're right," Eggman said.
 
"What? About everything having a costume on?"
 
"No. About everything shapeshifting," Eggman told her.
 
"So, we're still in Station Square but everything turned into something else. So it doesn't look like we're in Station Square?" Amy said.
 
"Chao?" said Cheese.
 
"Yes. Everything changed. Even the people. So it's like there was never a station square at all," Eggman explained to them.
 

"Then how come we didn't change?" asked Knuckles.
 
"Well, when the "Creation" started to shoot out those lights, whenever it hit something it would change. But we were trapped in that pillow case  so the light didn't hit us," said Eggman.
 
"But where's Sonic?" Amy asked worriedly.
 
"That's an easy one well Sonic's..............What! Sonic's not with us!" said Eggman.
 
"I know that! Now tell me where my Sonic went!" demanded Amy.
 
"Ok. I'll tell you. He should have been transported to another area in this forest because he was probably the closesed one to the "Creation". So he could be anywhere."
 
Then Cheese started to cry. "Chao! Cha, cha, chao!"
 
"What's wrong with cheese?" asked Knux.
 
"I think he misses Cream," Amy told him.
 
"And I don't think we'll be seeing her or the others who got hit by the light," Eggman said.
 
"How come?" Amy asked.
 
"I already told you, when the light hits something it changes. And the little rabbit got hit by the light so she could be anyone. She probably doesn't know she's Cream. She'll think she's that person she is because she is that person," Eggman told them.
 
"So none of our friends are here anymore? Just us and Sonic?" Amy asked.
 
"Yes."
 
Amy was really worried about Sonic. She was wondering if he was still ill. She just had to find him.  



Sonic was sitting in front of the lake behind the Acorn castle. He was feeling much better because of Sally, but you could tell he was really worried about something. Sally came outside and sat next to Sonic.



"Hi Sonic. Is anything wrong?" Sally asked him.



"Oh, it's nothing," he told her.



The little lake was so beautiful. But not as beautiful as Emerald Coast. The water was sparkling like glitter and the water was as clear as crystal.



"Sonic, I know when something's wrong," she said. "Please tell me. Maybe I can help."



"Ok. I'll tell you."



Sally moved closer to Sonic. He wasn't feeling too comfortable.



Sally put her arm on Sonic's chest. "Ok. Then tell me," she said softly.



Sonic started to blush. "Ok. You see, uuummmm, well."



"Yeeeeesssssss."



"Ok. I was somehow brought to this forest and........"



Sally interuppted. "What do you mean brought to this forest? You always lived here."



"K. Whatever. Just let me finish." Sonic cleared his throat. Sally started to giggle. His cheeks turned rosey red. "Well, me and my friends somehow got here and........"



"Just cut to the case,"Sally said.



"Ok. I'm really worried about one of my friends. I'm afraid something bad might of happened to her. I'm really worried," Sonic said.



"That's ok. You don't have to be worried. You have me," Sally said.



"Uhhhhhhh.........."



(This is the part I hate the most) Sally moved even closer to Sonic.



"Sonic. You know, you don't really seem the same. You seem even more sexier," Sally told him.



"Gee, uhhh, thanks."



Sally giggled and moved closer, and closer and then Sally put her mouth on Sonic's. He was enjoying it.  
 
They got it going on for at least 10 seconds then Sonic broke the Kiss.  
 
They looked at each other directly in the eye. Then Sonic thought what would happen if Amy found out about this! Her heart would be crushed.
 
"Ya wanna do it again?" Sally asked.
 
Sonic knew this would be the wrong answer but he said , "Sure." Then thy kissed once more.
 
"Sorry to bother you 2 love birds!" said a voice.
 
"Dr.Robotnik!" shouted Sally.
 
"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!" Shouted Bunnie, Tails, Rotor, Dulcy , and Antione.
 
"Ahhh!!!! Help Sonic!" Shouted Sally. Dr.Robonik grabbed her to!
 
"No! Sally!" Shouted Sonic.





Robotnik had them trapped in a worm-like tube.
 
"HELP!!!!!" they all shouted.
 
"Don't worry! I'm comin' Sally!" Sonic said.  
 
He roled into a ball and striked the heart of Robotnik's
robot. It was very similar looking to the scorpion Dr.Eggman's but smaller.  
 
It was weaker to! Sonic destroyed it in one hit. Then he set them free.
 
"Sonic! Thankyou!." said Sally. Then she gave him another kiss on the mouth. "Sonic I love you," she said.
 
"Sally......" he put  his hands around her waist.  
 
"I love you too."





Then they kissed once more.
 
"Awww. Lookit' them 2," said Bunnie.
 
"It's so romantic," said Rotor.
 
"I, I think I'm gonna cry," said Dulcy.
 
"I'm so happy for them," said Antione.
 
"Ewwww....." said Tails.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Meanwhile, Amy, Knux, Eggman, and Cheese were looking at eachother furiously without blinking. They were all growling.
 
"Grrrrrrrr.................," Knuckles growled. His eyes looked red and sore. Then he blinked.
 
"Ha! Ha! You blinked! You're out!" said Eggman.
 
"I didn't even wanna play this stupid game in the first place! And I bet you cheeted Eggman! We can't tell if you blinked because you have those stupid dark glasses on!" Knuckles shouted.
 
"I don't want to play anymore. I want to go and find Sonic. Oh, I hope he's ok," Amy said worriedly.
 
"Chao! Chao!," said Cheese. He was making her feel much better.
 
"Amy's right. We should look for Sonic," Knux said. And so they did.




 While the were looking for Sonic, they saw this huge Castle! Knuckles looked on the digital map.



"So this is what became of Chris's house," said Knux.



"Yep," agreed Amy. "Maybe Sonic might be inside!"



Then they were in front of the entrance.



"I'm not gonna knock," said Knux.



"Me neither," said Eggman.



"Don't look at me!"Amy said.



Then the all looked at eachother, then at Cheese.



"Chao?"



"Say Cheese, ya wanna do somethin' for us," asked Amy.



Of course he didn't want to, but unfortunatly he had no choice.



They were all watching him behind a tree. Amy gave a thumbs to Cheese.



"You can do it Cheese! Go Cheese, go!" Amy said.



Cheese hesitated. Then he softly knocked on the door.
 
"Chao?" he said.
 
Then the door opened.
 
"Huh? Chao?" Then Cheese signaled them to come in. "Chao! Chao!"
 
"I guess we could come in," said Knux.
 
Then Eggman tripped over something. "Ouchie! Huh? What's this?" Eggman  said. Thn he swept the dirt off of the thing. "OMG! It's the "Creation"! And it looks like it could still work!"
 
"SHHH!!! Eggman! Be quiet! you might call on the guards or something!" said Amy.
 
"What!? Intruders!" said a guard.
 
"I spoke too soon."
 
The more guards came.
 
"I'll push em' away!" said Amy.
 
"Me too!" said Knux.
 
Amy drew out her hammer and started swinging it like crazy!
 
"See. I told you you were a crazy hammer swinging monkey," Eggman said to himself.
 
"I HEARD THAT!!!!!" shouted Amy.
 
Then she started chasing Eggman with her hammer.
 
"Ahhhh!!!! Mommy! Help ME!!!!"



Knuckles was punching the gaurds away. One by one. While Amy was chasing Eggman everywhere.
 
Then Amy tripped over a root.  
 
"Ahhh! help me!" The guards got hold of her. Then Eggman. They caught Knuckles off guard and took him too.
 
They we're all in a cell. It was all damp and wet. There was fungi growing out of the walls.
 
Amy was cleaning the cell, Knuckles was trying to punch and dig his way out but it was no use, Eggman was fiddling around with his "Creation", and Cheese was playing the blues on a harmonica.



"We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Eggman," Amy said to herself.
 
"Just Shut up! Do you think I enjoy being here with you goody goody people!"Eggman said.
 
"Do you think I enjoy being here with a smelly old man!" Shouted Amy.
 
"Why you little!"
 
"Put a sock in it you 2!" said Knux. Then He snatched Cheese's harmonica and played a short tune. "Just stay calm. I bet we'll get out of here somehow. What's the point of fighting?"
 
Then Cheese got furiouse because Knux took his harmonica. "Chao!!!" Then Cheese attacked him.
 
"You little!" Knux got upset.
 
Then all of them started fighting.



Then a guard came in.
 
"You 4! It's time for your trial!" said the guard.
 
"Uhh, ok,"Amy said confused.
 
They walked up this long hallway. It was almost over a mile long. Then they finnaly got to this huge room. It was the size of a medium sized house. They were all sweating like pigs. They all made a bid thump when they sat on their chairs.
 
"Here ye, here ye! Make way for his magisty, the king!" said a man. Then, out walked king Acorn.



"Now, make way for his magisty's daughter and his daughter's fiance', Sonic the Hedgehog!"
 
"What? Fiancé? Sonic?" Amy thought to herself.
 
"What? Sonic?" Said Knux.
 
"Sonic! It's me Amy! Do you remamber me? Can you help us?" Tears started to run down Amy's eyes.
 
"Wha? Amy?" Sonic said to himself.
 
He couldn't help her. It was against the law to bail athe defendants out of trial. He couldn't help her. And What would Sally think? She wouldn't be too happy with her fiancé.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on March 5, 2008, 7:54:46 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_WHAAAAAAAT?
SONIC HOW COULD YOU!
BACKSTABBER BACKSTABBER CHEATER TRAITOR!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU?!
I'm gonna kill him.

DaWolff on February 25, 2006, 5:11:52 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffremember sonic sally is a whore

AmyRoseFan on November 13, 2005, 6:02:08 AM

AmyRoseFan on
AmyRoseFanSonic you traitor you are going to be so sorry when i am done with you amy will hate you!

Animegirl1994 on September 12, 2005, 10:33:35 AM

Animegirl1994 on
Animegirl1994Woah. This is getting wierd, but really good! I'll read the rest :D

Amyfan2004 on April 9, 2005, 10:12:37 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004SONIC YOU BACKSTABBER!!!!!!!!