Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 5

It's a cross between Sonic X and Sonic SatAM. Will Sonic decide to stay in Station Square or go to Knothole?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 5

Chapter 7 - Chapter 5


Chapter 5

-------------



Sonic saw the tears running down Amy eyes. He felt bad. But he couldn't help her anymore. He was engaged to Princess Sally. But somewhere deep in his heart, he did care for her still.



"So what is it this time?" asked King Acorn.



"These 4 were found tresspassing into the castle!" said a witness.



"I bet they were trying to rob the king's gold!" said a woman.



"I bet they're spies for Robotnik!" said a man.



"People! People! Calm down please! Let's hear their story. Now let's start with that pink hedgehog," Sonic said.



"What? Sonic!? You know who I am! Stop pretending like I'm a stranger!"said Amy with tears running down her face.



"He said tell your part of the story!" Demanded Sally. Then she put her hands on Sonic's shoulder and gave him a little peck on the cheek.



Amy started to sob. Knux, Eggman, and Cheese really felt sorry for her.



"Ok. I'll tell you," Amy said sobbing, "Sonic, we were looking for you all over the woods. We searched everywhere! We thought that you were hurt! So we kept on looking. Then we saw this castle and thought you might be in here, and here you are. Sonic. How could you do this to us? To me? Sonic why! WHY!" then Amy bursted into tears.



"I think they're not telling the truth!" said Sally.



"But-," Sonic stopped.



"Ok. Then I pronunce these criminals guilty!"said the King.



"But that's not fair! You didn't hear all of our stories!" said Knux.



"Sucks for you," said the king. "Now, take them away!"



Sonic looked down at the floor.He started to feel bad. Then Sally kissed him on the cheek.



"Princess Sally Acorn's and Sonic the Hedgehogs wedding will be held tomorrow afternoon in the garden! Everyone's expected to be there!" said the announcer dude.



Then the guards took Eggman's "Creation". "No! My creation!





The guards were dragging them out.  
 
"No! Sonic! Sonic! Sonic! SONIC!" Amy screamed as loud as she can until her lungs burst. "No!" Then she started sobbing.
 
"Excuse me guard, but can I have that thing you took from one of the criminals?" Sonic asked.
 
"Sure."
 
The guard handed him the "Creation".
 
A tear drop ran down Sonic's face. He knew he could do nothing. To help.



So they were back in the cell. All miserable and more.
 
"Cheese! Will you please stop playing that harmonica!" shouted Knux.
 
"Chao!"shouted Cheese. He glared at  Knux.
 
Amy still kept on crying.
 
"Amy, are you alright?"Knuckles asked her.
 
She sniffed. "Yeah. I'm fine," she told him.
 
"Arrrgggg!" shouted Eggman.
 
"What is it this time you Egghead," said Knux.
 
"Those stupid guards took the "Creation" and I set the timer on so Station Square will be back to normal, but ......."
 
"But what?" said Knuckles.
 
"But the lowest time for me to set it was 12 hours. But in 12 hours I need to push the green button on the "Creation" and everything will be back to normal, but if we don't make the 12 hour limit, we'll be trapped here forever!"






 So what time is it?" Amy asked.  
 
"It's 12 midnight," Eggman told her. "So we have until 12 O'clock in the afternoon to get the "Creation" back!"
 
"This time I swear we'll get out of here!" Knuckles yawned. "Starting tomorrow," he said.      
 
It was 10 in the morning. Then Amy woke up.
 
"What! It's 10 O'clock already! That only gives us 2 hours! You 3! Wake UP!!" Amy said.
 
"Ahhh! Mommy! She's taking my Teddy bear! Huh? It's already 10! OMG! We need to hurry up!" said Eggman.





"This time I'll try even harder to bust this cell!" said Knux.



THen he drew his fist back and pounded it right through the metal bars!



"W00t! Good job, Knux! Now let's try to find Eggman's "Creation"!" said Amy.



"Chao!"Cheese shouted happily.



------------------------------------------------------------------------



"Sally, you look so beautiful in your wedding dress," said Bunnie.



"Awww. Thanks, Bunnie," Said Sally.



"Wow Sal, you look awsome!" Tails told her.



"Awww stop it guys, you're gonn make me too red for the wedding," Sally said.



Tails giggled.



Sonic wasn't too thrilled with wearing his tuxido.



"It feels too stiff," said Sonic.



"You do wanna get marreid to Sally don't you?" asked Rotor.



"Yeah, I guess so," Sonic told him.



"You guess so?" Rotor said.



"I mean, of course! I love her!" Said Sonic "But aren't I too young to get married?" thought Sonic.



Sonic saw the "Creation" on the counter. He decided to put it in his pocket. For some strange reason, he thought it would be good luck.



"Have you found the "Creation" yet?" Knuckles asked immpateintly. "I wanna go back now!"
 
"Hold on Knuckle head! My tracking device will spot it soon!" said Eggman.
 
"Like when?" Knux asked again.
 
"Like now," Eggman told him. "Look. OMG! Sonic has it!"
 
"What?!" Amy said.
 
"He's at the garden! We need to get there quckly! We have less than 20 minuts!" said Eggman.
 
So the 4 of them hopped inside of the Eggwalker and got there as fast as they can!





Sally and Sonic were walking down the aisle  they were having a little chat because the aisle was so long!
 
"Sonic. You seem so different. So handsome so young. Sonic, you're 16 right?" Sally asked him.
 
"No. I'm actually 15. Am I too young for you?"
 
"No. I have no problem with that. Now I know why you were so clueless when I bumped into you. You're not the same Sonic I use to know, but I Still love you," Said Sally.
 
"I think I, I mean I love you to," Sonic didn't really want to say that. Then the finnaly reached the altar.



"What? The preist is Bunnie?" Sonic said.
 
"Well, she wanted to try," Sally said.
 
"Did she get married to a church or somethin'?"
 
Sally looked at him.
 
"Ah, never mind."
 
Bunnie said all that junk that the preists always say at weddings and then finnaly she said,"Do you Sally take Sonic to be your happilied marreid husband."
 
"I Do," Sally Said.
 
Then Dr.Robotnik came in.





"Robotnik!" everyone shouted exept sonic. He was use to saying Eggman.
 
"Everyone calm down! Cluck and I just wated to watch the wedding! Maybe tomorrow I'll terrorize the Knothole Village," Dr,Robotnik said.
 
Bunnie cleared her throat. "Ok. Sonic Do you take Sally as your happilied married wife."
 
"I-," then something interrupted Sonic.




Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DaWolff on February 25, 2006, 5:18:48 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffsay no say no she's a whore

AmyRoseFan on November 13, 2005, 6:10:27 AM

AmyRoseFan on
AmyRoseFanplease be amy and the others!

Animegirl1994 on September 12, 2005, 10:38:09 AM

Animegirl1994 on
Animegirl1994I bet it was Amy and the others. This is getting so good XD

Amyfan2004 on April 9, 2005, 10:18:54 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! *fallS off chair* HELP!