Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

Just a random story me n Sandy ( aka LittleSoraDude ) are making up...

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro
Intro:

It starts in a gloomy ally way in a thunderstorm. You can see a dark figure. The figure walks forward, holding a keyblade in each hand. You can see that the figure is a person. A swarm of heartless surround the figure, forcing it to fight. The figure swipes at the heartless, killing them in one strike. Finally, after defeating the heartless, the figure takes off its hood. It reveals a teenage girl, with dark brown hair. She smiles a grin of satisfaction. Hearing something behind her, she turns around, to see a spiky brown haired boy leaning agenst the brick wall, holding a single keyblade. He smiles at her, and she smiles back. She puts up her index finger, and motions for him to come to her. He laughs, and then turns to go the other way down the ally way. The girl races toward him, trying to stop him. Then, it’s dark.
_______________________________________________________________________________

*shrugs* its a start. Sandy hasnt seen the intro though, so thats why I'm puting in here! lol XDD Okay, please R&R! ^_^

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LittleSoraDude on April 29, 2004, 3:02:02 AM

LittleSoraDude on
LittleSoraDudelol, now i have seen it! ^__^ hrm, *is bent over like an old, evil scinentist and sounds like one* yes yes, good, splended! *is back to normal* yey, i think we started it...o_0' yeah, well, good intro!