Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Well, heres the story

Just a random story me n Sandy ( aka LittleSoraDude ) are making up...

Chapter 2 - Well, heres the story

Chapter 2 - Well, heres the story
Heres the story, I'll up-grade as it progresses.
________________________________________________________________________

???: Lor! *black rain coat swings around as she turns and her hip-height dirty blonde hair dangled in the wet-ness* I can't see a da--*walks into something hard* OW! *falls down* *somehow sees birdies* ooooooooh...pretty birdies...hee hee...*little swirly thingies in eyes and than finally faints into the dark depths of the darkness surronding her*



Lori: Sandy!! *runs over to Sandy, picking her up* I gotta get her outta here....*starts running tward hide out*


???: *blind-fold straps dangled in the air and so did her wet hair* @.@

Lori: *bumps in to someone* >< OUTTA THE WAY!


???: *puts hands on hips as sholder length red-brown hair gets soaked* What are you doing?

Lori: I'm trying to save my friend! Now move it!

???: Is that anyway to talk to one of the 7 princess' of hearts?

What?

???" Don't you remember me, Lori? *evily smiles*

Lori: Its....you.

Kairi: yes, it is me, Kairi! BWAHAHA!

Lori: O_o uh, yeah, you kinda killed it with the "bwahaha".

Kairi: ...shut up.

Lori: GOTTA GO! *shoves Kairi into wall* *starts to run back to hide out again* *yells back to Kairi* I'LL TELL MY SOWA WOWA YOU SAID HI!

Sandy: *blind fold all of a sudden starts to untie*

Lori: *runs into hide put panting*

Lori: *places Sandy on couch* hrm....SORA!!!

Sora: *comes out of bedroom* What!!!??

DO YOU HAVE ANY POTIONS LEFT?

Sora: Uh, yeah, why?!

'CAUSE! SANDY RAN INTO A WALL I NEED TO HEAL HER!

Sora: *laughs* Again?

*puts hands on hips* Just give me the darn potion.

Sora: O_o Okay fine, *throws potion down from balcony*

*catches it* THANKIES! *heals Sandy*

Sandy: *opens eyes a little and stares at light over head her* am i...in heaven...?

Sandy: *blinks a couple times as blind fold falls off her face completely*

Sandy: *sits up* *rubs head* owie...

Lori: You okay? You ran into that wall pretty hard.

Sandy: *looks at Lori* urm...*thinks 'never mind...i'm not in heaven'* y-yeah...

Sandy: *points at wall* i swear...walls hate me...
: *picks up pillow and throws it at wall* ...die dang wall...

Lori: *takes out a keyblade* Then it should die. *shoots wall with fiagra making it blow up* There we go. *puts keyblade away*

Sandy: o.o *looks at sparks as they fly from the firega spell* ooooh...pretty lights...


Lori: Sora!!!

Sora: What?

Lori: Fix the wall.

Sora: WHAT!? BUT I DIDN'T DO IT THIS TIME!

Lori: ....fix it.

Sora: b-but,

Lori: Don't you "but" me Mr., now go!

Sora: -_-;;; okay, fine.
LittleSoraDude: *throws a pillow at a burnt brick and catches on fire* o.o ....i didn't do it....*points to computer* the computer did it!

Lori: *takes out keyblade and blows up the computer with fiagra* Sora!

Sora: *fixing wall* What now?!

Lori: *puts hands on hips* Dont snap at me like that..

Sora: Sorry...

Lori: Now, fix the computer.

Sora: WHAT!? I'M FIXING THE WALL! NOW I HAVE TO FIX THE COMPUTER!

Lori: Yes...

Sora: Not fair.

Lori: Life isnt fair.

Sora: *goes back to work* *mumbles* stupid *mumbles*

Sandy: hrm...*belly starts to girgle* ...*stares at belly* *jumps up out of couch* *puts hands on hips* well, Ninjas du get hungry, don't they? *looks at Lori* ^_^ i'm gunna raid the fridge! see ya! *runs off to the kitchen*

Lori: O_o good thing i had Sora go food shopping earlier...

Sora: yeah, and it was a pain in the neck!

Lori: ...go back to work * takes out keyblade *

Sora: O_O YES MAM!

Sandy: *brings out all these foods from the fridge and makes a sandwhich like in the show Scooby Doo* ^_^

Sandy: *shoves the whole thing in mouth, eating it all* ^__^ scrumchios! nummy!

Fridge: *is almost empty*

Sandy: *walks out where Lori is* ^_^ i'm full

Lori: O_o *walks into kitchen and looks into fridge* Sora! After your done fixing the wall on and computer, you need to go food shopping again!

Sora: WHAT! WHY DON'T YOU DO IT!

Lori: Because I have to stay here and wathch out for heartless.

Sora: *goes back to work again* *mumble* makes me do everything *mumble

Sandy: *big sweat drop* heh...well, at least the meal would last me for a day
or 2..heh...i dun need to eat lots...

Sandy: well...urm...*looks at computer* ...*brings out laptop and walks up to Sora* here...you don't need to fix the computer...you can take my lap top...

Sora: *takes it* thanks Sandy. See Lori, Sandy is nice.

Lori: *vein pops out and face turns red* WHAT DID YOU SAY?! *takes out both keyblades*

Sora: O_O NOTHING HUNNY! *rushes back to work*

Lori: *goes to normal* Thought so. *smiles*

Sandy: ^_^;; hee hee...*looks at wall* hm...lemmie help! *helps Sora*

Lori: *rolls eyes* cummon Sandy! *grabs Sandy's hand and draggs her out the door* Were going to to shopping.

Sandy: um..ok...sorry Sora!

Sandy: *is dragged out the door* *still is being dragged by Lori* um...o_0'' Lor...where ARE we going, anerways...?

Lori: *shrugs* I dunno, maybe the mall or sumthing

Sandy: 0.0 THE MALL!?! *lets go of Lori's hand and jumps up for glee* WHOOPIE!

Lori: O_o

Sandy: *grabs Lori's hands and jumps up and down* OMG LORI! I HAVEN'T WENT TO THE MALL SINCE A LOOOOONG TIME!! ^___^

Lori: ..okay, then lets go! ^_^

Sandy: *lets go of Lori's hand and skips off* *stops for a sec* *turns and faces Lori* o_0'' where IS the mall..?

Sandy: *steps back for a sec* you lead the way please...^_^;

Lori: Uh.......lets ask Shphy

Sephiroth: *comes out of nowhere in a pink dress* O_O WHERE AM I?!

Lori: Uh..hi Sephy, we want to know where the mall is.


Sephiroth: I dont know! Why would you ask me!?

Lori: ...'cause it looks like you were just there. *sees tag on Sephy's dress* hm..and it looks like you were ar limited too.


Sephiroth: *blushes* uh....-_-;;; its down the street to the left...

Lori: ^_^ THANKS SEPHY! You can go now.

Sandy: woot! ok! *walks down the street and to the left*

Lori: *follows Sandy, leaving Sephy to handel all the screaming fangirls*

Sandy: *stops running and stares at mall*...0.0... civilization...

Lori: =n.n= civilization...

Lori: *runs in mall dragging Sandy* CUMMON! LETS SEE IF THEY HAVE AN ANIME STORE!

Sandy: ack! >.<

Lori: O_O *stops in front of a store called "Anime Heaven"* Sandy...I
think I found a store...

Sandy: *rips hands away from Lori and looks up at sign saying "Anime Heaven"* *drools* need....mangas...anime....need...*twitch* more...*twitch* anime..*twitch* MINE!! *runs right into store*

Lori: hey! *follows Sandy*

Lori: O_O *picks up Sora plushie from shelf* OMG! WHATS A SORA PLUSHE DOING HERE! SORA'S MINE!

Sora fangirl: *wearing a t-shirt with Sora's face on it* Sora's not just yours you know. God, you must be one of those crazed fangirls.

Lori: *twitch* *turns around* What did you say?

Sora fangirl: i said, "You must be one of those crazed fangirls."

Lori: *says between cllenched teeth* Sandy, you better stop be before I kill this blond wannabe fangirl!

Sandy: o.o funny thing is...i'm a dirty BLONDE fangirl...

Sandy: buuuut ok...*walks up to blondy* yo, shut up yo baka shoenen hentai! Sora is Lor's! shizzle hizzle!

Sora fangirl: *rolls eyes* next think you know you'll be telling me you two acctualy know Sora. *laughs*

Lori: ...acctualy we do. *pulls out picture of Sora, Sandy and Lori*

Sora fangirl: *shocked*

Sandy: *evil grin* *brings out photo album* wanna see more pics of Lor, me, 'n Sor?

Sora fangirl: no! I wanna know where to find him! *grabs me from the sholders and shakes me* TELL ME!!

Lori: >.< LET GO OF ME! *take sout keyblades*

Sora fangirl: O.O

Sandy: *brings out Ninja stars* LET GO OF LORI, YO LUZBIAN!

Sora fangirl: O.O *takes Sora plushie and runs away*

Lori: HEY GET BACK HERE! I WAS GOING TO BUY THAT!!! *chaces her*

Sandy: o.o *stares at Lori* *looks at shelf* uhh, Lori, there's more on stock...

Lori: ..so, i want THAT ONE! *points to the one the idiotic fangirl has*

Lori: *continues to chace her*

Sandy: -_-;; *sigh* 'yer hopele--...*sees a giant Kaybo plushie* 0.0 I WANTIE!! *hugs giant Kaybo plushie*

Sora: *walks into store* hey Lori! I fixed everything!

Lori: O.O SORA! *runs over and Hugs Sora* Hiya hun!

Sora: Nice to see you too, Lori.

Lori:*gives fangirl an evil glare* *points to her* she tried to take me from you. Shes evil. *pretends to cry*

Sandy: *still hugging giant Kaybo plushie* i'm a gunna hug ya and squeeze ya and make ya my pet! =^.^= *skips around with giant Kaybo plushie*

Sandy: *all of a sudden notices Lori* *starts to cry because Lori's crying* DON'T CRY WOWI!! *sniffle* *holds up Jon* for Jon..

Jon: *big chbi, 4 year old eyes get watery and starts to cry*

Lori: O.O OMG NUUU! JON DONT CRY! *huggles Jon*

Jon: o.o

Sora: O.o Lori...how could you..

Lori: O.O nuu! *huggles Sora* MINE! *hisses at fangirl

Sora fangirl: O_O

Jon: *eyes get watery* waaaaahhh! wowi dun wub mwe anymowe!

Lori: O.O nuu! *huggles both Sora and Jon*

Jon: =3 mwe happy..



______________________________________________________________________________
Character info:

Lori: me

Sandy: good friend

Kairi: Kingdom Hearts character ( whom I hate...>< )

Sora: My "boy friend" ( as you find out soon )

Sora fangirl: evil...*hiss*

Jon: a kid Sandy babysits who cries everytime i talk to Sandy and go on awaymessage. T_T
*****************************************************************************

and thats it so far, ill update the characters as they come in..

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Soras_girlfriend on May 1, 2004, 4:43:41 AM

Soras_girlfriend on
Soras_girlfriendCan u make Kairi "dissappear" then it'll be an even better story!